Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70430
biomed160683
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #1
CassidyBlue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1596
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am or Caressing, Loving, Healing Human Touch...??

I'm the type of girl who really gets into the loving, caressing, human touch kind of experience as opposed to the Wham Bam method. I really enjoy what I do and it just is more meaningful to me when I spend the time with a gent touching, laughing, playing and caressing. I like to make it "personal".

Now, don't get me wrong, love the physical aspect, it's a huge part of the overall experience. But, I don't rush and in fact probably should be a little more "time conscious". Meh, whatever, I like to cuddle and chat afterwards so the extra time spent to me is a bonus. And, now that I have a permanent in-call, time constraints are even more relaxed.

So, you prefer the "Wham Bam" visit (hit it-quit it and out the door) or the Human Touch experience or does it vary?
CassidyBlue is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:21 AM   #2
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer a more personal time together. I have had a few times where gentlemen just want to dash in and out and I always felt "cheated". It just wasn't enjoyable at all!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:48 AM   #3
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I guess it is ego, but I like to leave thinking that perhaps she had as good a time as I did. Hit it - quit it just doesn't do it for me. Now I certainly have no problem with "hitting it" as I walk in the door, but spending some time on the touching, laughing, playing and caressing really makes the time spent together have that illusion of passion and makes me want to go back.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:07 AM   #4
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

Cassidy Blue, you are my kind of woman. That sounds like my ideal visit. Guess I need to check you out!
chipper is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:41 AM   #5
CassidyBlue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1596
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, you should Chipper... It's been far toooooo long my friend.
CassidyBlue is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:25 PM   #6
Pistol Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I subscribe to the notion that "if she enjoyed it, then so did I". Hence, the signature line!

Pistol Man
Pistol Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:13 PM   #7
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Cassidy in my Hunt for strange I do experience the Human Touch, fortunately I've experienced it with you.

What I've discovered is I hope to discover the next Illusion of Passion, I often find a GFE, and on some occasions I find a mechanical GFE where a wham bam (get my ass out of there) is the end result.

I've also discovered that the Illusion of Passion is very much a two way street, it is necessary for chemistry to be between the two people, and it is not guaranteed to be with everyone. That is why we use the term YMMV in the hobby.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 05:35 PM   #8
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

well Cassidy, you sound a lot like me....I believe when you get alittle older you learn
to really enjoy exploring each others body, there is nothing to be ashamed of, no matter
where you get touched if it feels good just take the time and enjoy the moment....
4-play to me is the key, touching, licking, kissing, caressing and teasing one another
till you can't take it anymore and that is what makes a very explosive time together...

that is actually what I said in my bio on p411, if you're looking for a quickie, I'm
not the one for you....
Fawn's Biography

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m 5' 6" I weigh 140 I have long long slender legs, I am a 40d natural, shoulder length brunette hair
and Hazel eyes. Plus I have a great smile, now that is out of the way lets get down to business.

I am gfe and all woman sweet and caring, and looking for a man that can treat me like a lady deserves.
If you’re looking for a quickie, don’t call me. I enjoy taking my time and enjoying all of what you have to
offer. I love being oral and also love the men that like to dine at the y.

So if you are looking for tender loving, then give me a call. I work another job from 8-5 so my hours are
crazy. I’m off every other Tuesday and Thursday and every other weekend.
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:07 PM   #9
Jack
Registered Member

Cassidy,

It doesn't vary for me. Without the personal interaction and emotion the "act" loses value. You may as well do it with a piece of machinery. No laundry list of "activities" can replace what you describe as the human touch. The real enjoyment comes from between the ears.

Grab the towel I just broke a sweat.
Jack is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:26 AM   #10
SummerBella

Cassidy,

Not only are you a stunning woman in person, you are such a passionate soul. It is evident in all that you do and from all that I have seen and heard you are certainly one of the very best this industry has to offer. I am nothing less than honored to know you. Yes, yes, I think I have a girl crush on you! wink....

I also agree with you 100% on this topic.........I must admit on occassion a bit of raw craziness (hardcore)I appreciate but even with that I like the warm caressing afterwards.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:04 AM   #11
ccrideher
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

SPH, I could not agree more! Chemistry has so much to do with it. I have sessions that are so awkward because the provider and myself for whatever reason did'nt click.
ccrideher is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:45 AM   #12
YSD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

No hit it or quit it for me either. I am all about the chemistry and the human touch. If it was just the quick hit and such then the AMPs would be more for me (not dissng AMPS by any means--simply the comparison of the experience).

There really is nothing better than falling exhausted into someone's arms after connecting on this most personal of levels. Although this is hobbying, I tend to seek out the ladies who are attractive and alluring to me---not ususally the flavor of the month--those who seem to instinctively know that there is more to this than the hit and run.
YSD is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 11:05 AM   #13
Passionwand
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

It is just for the reasons you outline, Cassidy, that I have never scheduled a 30 minute session. Of course, I always hope for an MSOG situation, but just hitting 2 or 3 bells is not satisfying without some connection and warmth. That being said, I have occasionally had an appointment when I was so dissapointed in the provider's appearance or attitude that I should have left immediately. I stayed and went through the motions and then bailed out quickly. It was really more so I didn't hurt the provider's feelings. Give me the human touch, everytime!
Passionwand is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 11:13 AM   #14
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

My preference is chemistry/connection as well. Just a “get it and go” does nothing for me although there was a time when it did. I understand that a lot of people like variety which is cool yet I have found that being a grasshopper is way overrated and lacking in a great many areas.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 11:18 PM   #15
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews
Default OOoof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrideher View Post
SPH, I could not agree more! Chemistry has so much to do with it. I have sessions that are so awkward because the provider and myself for whatever reason did'nt click.
"Aaaaaaawkwaaard!" Is right!

Some guys are better Hitters then Cuddlers er rrs. Ha..

For me..it's Always more fun to slow things down. I know who made the Appointment! (Not pointing any fingers....Penis)

I enjoy the full experience of getting to know someone. The BCD stuff plays a part in that too...
But, if there is a little time spent and a little connection made..

Then Hell, Cuddle, Chat, have a Sandwich...Whatever!

That's "The Good Lovin" right there!
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote