Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Indiana > Coed Discussions - Indiana
Coed Discussions - Indiana Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2015, 06:44 PM   #1
SweetlyBlended80
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 219560
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Indy Boards

Hi everyone,

I've moved to Indy not long ago and been using P411, TER & NaughtyReviews and wondering what else is out there to advertise?

Eccie I've noticed is not big here like it was in TX. I stay watching for new posts here but its rare to see something new.

& also any reccomendations for good rooms in south Indy? Many I've been to either had horrible room service or a key is needed for the elevator.

Thank you
SweetlyBlended80 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 07:56 PM   #2
dsatterman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom915 View Post
Hi everyone,

I've moved to Indy not long ago and been using P411, TER & NaughtyReviews and wondering what else is out there to advertise?

Eccie I've noticed is not big here like it was in TX. I stay watching for new posts here but its rare to see something new.

& also any reccomendations for good rooms in south Indy? Many I've been to either had horrible room service or a key is needed for the elevator.

Thank you
+1 not much on eccie here
dsatterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 08:36 AM   #3
MWDude
Registered Member

You get some advertisers here for Indy, but the biggest discussion board right now seems to be USASG.
MWDude is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 02:17 PM   #4
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Thank you
You could try Grain Belt News for your advertising.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 10:56 PM   #5
SweetlyBlended80
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I looked into USASG and GBN but it does not feel as sage as safe as p411, eccie, D-C, etc.
I understand none are all the way safe but it felt like a free backpage :/
Old 06-21-2015, 12:00 AM   #6
msjazmine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 177231
My ECCIE Reviews

I would recommend you advertise wherever you can!! Although Indy isn't as active on this site compared to other states. From my experience NR, USASG, GBN, P411 are used the most...then DC, TER, ECCIE !!

GOOD LUCK !!
msjazmine is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 01:24 PM   #7
Becca Blossoms
Account Disabled

User ID: 24399
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I looked into USASG and GBN but it does not feel as sage as safe as p411, eccie, D-C, etc.
I understand none are all the way safe but it felt like a free backpage :/
I agree, USASG is very low end, don't lower yourself to that site, it's very "backpage". I've been on GBN for quite a few years now and it's been great. It's safe and I like the way they handle bad guys when you report them.

I have some luck on this site for Indiana, I would recommend staying on here as well. It won't be as busy as TX but will be worth your time. You're safety starts with screening well, as long as you do that and stay off BP, you should do great.

I have done very well on Eros and RS2K, they're worth looking into and so very worth the money.

Good Luck!!!
Becca Blossoms is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 07:08 PM   #8
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default Welcome to Indianapolis,Indiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWDude View Post
You get some advertisers here for Indy, but the biggest discussion board right now seems to be USASG.
Good advice USASG board
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 08:32 AM   #9
SweetlyBlended80
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca Blossoms View Post
I agree, USASG is very low end, don't lower yourself to that site, it's very "backpage". I've been on GBN for quite a few years now and it's been great. It's safe and I like the way they handle bad guys when you report them.

I have some luck on this site for Indiana, I would recommend staying on here as well. It won't be as busy as TX but will be worth your time. You're safety starts with screening well, as long as you do that and stay off BP, you should do great.

I have done very well on Eros and RS2K, they're worth looking into and so very worth the money.

Good Luck!!!
Thank you for all the info. I've been trying to see which is really worth my money between eros, slixa and rs2k. I see a lot of ladies up here when I get them as refences.
GBN I'm slowly getting back into.
Old 02-08-2016, 07:23 AM   #10
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Default No free lunch in the business

Promote business on all boards.
Old 02-09-2016, 09:26 AM   #11
Becca Blossoms
Account Disabled

User ID: 24399
My ECCIE Reviews
Default It's important to by selective..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
Promote business on all boards.
Although it is always a good idea to promote your business on multiple boards, the quality of the board and the target audience needs to be considered. You will get more BS to weed through on sites like BP and USASG. I don't waste my time on those sites. To actually get business, I would have to lower my rates, do things like meet in public instead of screening, and lower the quality of my service and my professionalism. I get more games and nonsense from those guys. In general, sites like these are a waste of my time.

When it comes to sites like RS2K, Eros and P411, I get 90% less BS. Of the guys that do give me a hard time, I report them and they get removed. I very seldom get a hard time. Screening isn't a battle and I'm not asked to put my safety aside by meeting someone in public first, there's nothing safe about that. I very seldom get asked if I allow drugs and I almost never get blown off. I almost never get asked to lower my rates and I won't be seen at a cheap hotel or motel or go into a bad neighborhood. I'm very professional and only go on sites that expect that of me. USASG and BP are a step above street walkers. I simply don't fit in with those sites because of my level of professionalism and the type of client I see as well as my rate and screening requirements. You want higher end clients that are easy to screen, pay your rate without a problem and who are enjoyable to be with.

Remember, you are building your business. If you build it with low quality sites, your will have low quality business. This is something I experienced personally. Take your time and build you business on the higher end sites, you will have a higher end business with higher end clients. Don't lower yourself to the lower end sites, you deserve better than that.
Becca Blossoms is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 08:45 AM   #12
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

Default No free lunch in the business

Quote:
Although it is always a good idea to promote your business on multiple boards, the quality of the board and the target audience needs to be considered. You will get more BS to weed through on sites like BP and USASG. I don't waste my time on those sites. To actually get business, I would have to lower my rates, do things like meet in public instead of screening, and lower the quality of my service and my professionalism. I get more games and nonsense from those guys. In general, sites like these are a waste of my time.

When it comes to sites like RS2K, Eros and P411, I get 90% less BS. Of the guys that do give me a hard time, I report them and they get removed. I very seldom get a hard time. Screening isn't a battle and I'm not asked to put my safety aside by meeting someone in public first, there's nothing safe about that. I very seldom get asked if I allow drugs and I almost never get blown off. I almost never get asked to lower my rates and I won't be seen at a cheap hotel or motel or go into a bad neighborhood. I'm very professional and only go on sites that expect that of me. USASG and BP are a step above street walkers. I simply don't fit in with those sites because of my level of professionalism and the type of client I see as well as my rate and screening requirements. You want higher end clients that are easy to screen, pay your rate without a problem and who are enjoyable to be with.

Remember, you are building your business. If you build it with low quality sites, your will have low quality business. This is something I experienced personally. Take your time and build you business on the higher end sites, you will have a higher end business with higher end clients. Don't lower yourself to the lower end sites, you deserve better than that.
All prostitutes want to get word out about business..Prostitutes in the business make money.I notice you didnt say nothing to hobbyists or another prostitutes suggestions.Just my suggestions..LOL.Thanks
Old 02-21-2016, 03:20 PM   #13
SweetlyBlended80
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Yea I do agree with you on that, I like to keep it professional too. I tend to stay strictly with TER, ECIE & P411 right now to stay safe. I don't think I will venture off to another site quite yet. I'm trying GBN but its not really my cup of tea.
I hear a lot about Eros and been contemplating about paying that membership. I just don't want to invest and then it ends up being a waste .

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women