Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35186
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2016, 07:33 PM   #1
Guest040916
Account Disabled

User ID: 306613
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How to properly end a session? 😱

Title really says it all. What is the proper way to end a session? To be more specific- I mean with the time.

I'm asking because of a recent review where a "gentlemen" I have seen once prior stayed way after our session but agreed to compensate me for the over time (which wasn't nearly enough). Our next session he booked weeks in advance when traveling back to Dallas and I just had a hunch he would try to stay way longer than our appointment again… So yes, I set an alarm because I don't like to look at the clock. I think it's so rude! I set it for 5 minutes before. Enough time for someone to rinse off in my shower- if they wish. Use some mouth wash, use the bathroom, put clothes on, and maybe grab a water on their way out.
This made him extremely angry that I set an alarm, proceeded to write a review on me lieing about things. �� I don't care about that, I just think it's annoying how butt hurt some people on this site get and lash out in the MOST dramatic way possible. It's embarrassing even from a third party! Lol. ANYWAYS...

If setting an alarm is rude and I can see why then what is the proper way to end a session time appropriately?
I share my in call apartment with two other providers. We usually do 10 minutes in between appointments so there's enough to change the sheets, throw condom wrappers away, and make sure the place is presentable. So time is very important. If you want to stay after your time- then you need to schedule for that. It hasn't happened to me often, specially my regulars are EXTREMLLY respectful of my time as well as my roommates. But I have had some gentlemen try to stay way after and it's simply not appropriate. I don't like being a bit*h and basically having to tell a grown man to discreetly leave and I don't want anyone to ever feel rushed. But as I started, it's important to leave on time. So if setting an alarm is "sooooo rude" then what is an appropriate way to end an appointment?
Guest040916 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 07:34 PM   #2
Guest040916
Account Disabled

User ID: 306613
My ECCIE Reviews

Pre comment: Constructive criticism appreciated! Although, negativity is NOT. Save the drama for yo mama. ✌��️
Guest040916 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 08:05 PM   #3
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

At 55 mins get up and start putting your close on. If that doesn't do it tell him you need to be some place in 10 mins.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 08:07 PM   #4
Knight2554
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

If you stand up, dress, and start moving slowly towards the door he should take the hint. If not, tell him you had a great time, but you need to get on with your day.
Knight2554 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 08:40 PM   #5
ChassidyAdams
Greek Goddess

User ID: 221917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This was a good question, I'm bad with time management too an and I don't kick out because I will feel bad but then also I don't want to be taken advantage of to , like I've been before (more than once)
ChassidyAdams is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 08:53 PM   #6
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Just say :Your time is up, time to get the fuck out! No need to sugarcoat it
mrredcat43 is online now   Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 09:21 PM   #7
Dscrtplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Create a playlist on your phone that you know exactly how long it lasts. Maybe a few of different lengths. Then as knight suggested simply end it and get and get dressed.
Dscrtplano is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 12:25 AM   #8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

The issue is the 10 mins..........somebody is definitely eating cream pie during daty......and y'all thought she just tasted good rflmao.......when do you wash your ass.... Mannnnn..or did I miss that part LOL
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 12:29 AM   #9
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

i usually just hand her a tissue and tell her the front door is 15 steps straight ahead, youre gonna have to feel for the handle
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 01:17 AM   #10
Hogsby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dscrtplano View Post
Create a playlist on your phone that you know exactly how long it lasts. Maybe a few of different lengths. Then as knight suggested simply end it and get and get dressed.
This seems one of the best ways to keep track of the time -- much better than the alarm because the music is subtle, the alarm isn't. And 99 times out of 100 the hobbyist won't be paying attention to the music! I have to admit that the couple of times a provider actually set an alarm during our session it really did come across as something impersonal and business like, so much so that it spoiled the feel of what were otherwise great sessions.

My personal feeling is that the playlist coupled with something as simple as getting dressed (even just throwing on a robe) when time's up is a winning combination to keep the hobbyist from feeling like you have been watching the clock or are rushing him out. But there are always going to be those few who feel like they own you and deserve more . . . In those cases, you lose little by being rude. There are plenty of decent, respectful hobbyists only too happy to take their place.

Sorry that some *%$! of a hobbyist outed you. And much respect to you for pressing forward and working through it.
Hogsby is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 05:52 AM   #11
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 07:14 AM   #12
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriana Marshall View Post
I share my in call apartment with two other providers. We usually do 10 minutes in between appointments so there's enough to change the sheets, throw condom wrappers away, and make sure the place is presentable.
That's a lot to do in 10 minutes, and not even including the personal hygiene things you did not include on your list. Or maybe they are only "time permitting" items?

So to answer your original question, maybe you could do like at the meat market: "Next! Now serving number ..." He'll get the hint. Or the next guy can give him the boot while you tidy up the place. Maybe make it a fetish, part of the session, like an adult version of king of the hill, a childhood game where one male tries to dominate another.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 07:55 AM   #13
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

As with any situation it all depends. If a lady attacks, strips, sucks and fucks upon arrival then the client needs to leave when time is up. But if a lady insists on yapping, gossiping and doing everything she can to keep her clothes on for 50 minutes in order to "feel him out before gettin' busy" then she owes the client some extra time IMO.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 09:14 AM   #14
johnniewalkerblack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

Communication is key. Next time you see this hobbyist, explain to him, as you did here, about sharing the place and that fact that the next person needs it. Say it at the beginning so that he knows what to expect going forward.
johnniewalkerblack is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 09:31 AM   #15
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

A little more cleaning up back in the shower a few kisses as she helps me get dressed is usually the way it works
Goose2u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women