Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160332
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35187
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2016, 12:23 PM   #1
tornado82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default CIM providers offering BNG

I believe that every provider who offers CIM should also offer BNG. Let's face it, CIM is just one of those things that's taboo and hot at the same time. 99% of guys probably prefer their BJ's to end that way. I don't know of any guy (other than my best friend) who is against CIM. Any guy who likes BBBJ's and has no interest in CIM is a retard.

Sometimes guys just want a quick BJ rather than a long session of FS.

A provider who offers CIM could make a fortune off short BNG sessions with guys who want just BBBJ's.

Let's hear your opinions.
tornado82 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 01:56 PM   #2
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Why are you starting retarded threads in Dallas? Not enough going on at home for you? Seriously dude, who are you to tell a gent what he ought to like and a provider how to run her business? Stupid much?
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 02:01 PM   #3
Sweed McCoy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Take that my man. Kendall you rock.
LMFAO
Sweed McCoy is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 03:18 PM   #4
txman123
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

ouch, the tornado just got Kendall'd.
txman123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 09:01 PM   #5
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado82 View Post
I believe that every provider who offers CIM should also offer BNG. Let's face it, CIM is just one of those things that's taboo and hot at the same time. 99% of guys probably prefer their BJ's to end that way. I don't know of any guy (other than my best friend) who is against CIM. Any guy who likes BBBJ's and has no interest in CIM is a retard.

Sometimes guys just want a quick BJ rather than a long session of FS.

A provider who offers CIM could make a fortune off short BNG sessions with guys who want just BBBJ's.

Let's hear your opinions.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 11:40 PM   #6
slow_and_low
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

That's up to you provider imho
slow_and_low is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 12:28 AM   #7
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado82 View Post
Let's face it, CIM is just one of those things that's taboo ...
rofl no it's fucking not
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 12:35 AM   #8
PiperPosh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 297800
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Do you realize a girl can get HIV from CIM? She can get it from regular BBBJ if she has sores or cuts in her mouth, too. Along with a myriad of other STD's.
Do you really want to see a provider who might have HIV? Just saying. Or any woman for that matter.
Have fun, but be smart.
I have done CIM a few times in my life, not in the hobby, when the mood strikes. I offered it in the hobby before, a couple times, but no one ever took me up on it... probably because I demanded a hefty bonus.
It was always pretty gross when I did it with boyfriends. Like getting a mouthful of projectile snot. And I always spit it out. But hey, to each their own. These diseases wouldn't spread if people weren't stupid, so good news for diseases! Stupid exists.
No offense, but I think your idea is rather silly, to be honest. There are hundreds of women and girls around the country who do BNG, probably CIM, for cheap. They're called hookers, and they're usually drug addicts who have bad skin and missing teeth.
Us run-of-the-mill providers on this site don't typically offer BNG CIM only, not because we're not interested in making money, but because it's a really bad idea, and we're better than that. Sorry...
Besides, a BBBJ itself can take 30 to 40 minutes or more. If you're only making $100, that's not such a hot way to make money. You can't put on your ad that "I'll do a BNG for 10 minutes or less, then your ass is out of here!" Well, maybe you could, but I don't think it'd garner points with people or get many bookings or positive reviews.
But I think it's a bad idea mainly because of the disease risk, not just the financials.
PiperPosh is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 07:50 AM   #9
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

i've met lower fee, "reasonable & customary" fee, and high dollar fee providers over the last 15+ yrs. some offered bbbj, some didnt. some offered bng, some didnt. some offered cim, some didnt. some were deliteful, some werent.

not all "hookers" are the same. not all "run-of-the-mill providers" are the same.
it takes lots of research and first cock knowledge to learn who doesnt and who does offer bbbj, bng, cim.
and to learn who enjoys it in as safe a manner as possible.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 09:31 AM   #10
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Or.....a girl can just fuck 1 or 2 guys a day for 500 or 600 instead of sucking off 5 or 6 guys at 100 to make the same.

The math and even the dumbest hooker logic is against it, buddy.

That being said..... ladies please please please pretty put bng or hhr rates on your menu!
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 09:56 AM   #11
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiperPosh View Post
Do you realize a girl can get HIV from CIM? She can get it from regular BBBJ if she has sores or cuts in her mouth, too. Along with a myriad of other STD's.
Do you really want to see a provider who might have HIV? Just saying. Or any woman for that matter.
Have fun, but be smart.
I have done CIM a few times in my life, not in the hobby, when the mood strikes. I offered it in the hobby before, a couple times, but no one ever took me up on it... probably because I demanded a hefty bonus.
It was always pretty gross when I did it with boyfriends. Like getting a mouthful of projectile snot. And I always spit it out. But hey, to each their own. These diseases wouldn't spread if people weren't stupid, so good news for diseases! Stupid exists.
No offense, but I think your idea is rather silly, to be honest. There are hundreds of women and girls around the country who do BNG, probably CIM, for cheap. They're called hookers, and they're usually drug addicts who have bad skin and missing teeth.
Us run-of-the-mill providers on this site don't typically offer BNG CIM only, not because we're not interested in making money, but because it's a really bad idea, and we're better than that. Sorry...
Besides, a BBBJ itself can take 30 to 40 minutes or more. If you're only making $100, that's not such a hot way to make money. You can't put on your ad that "I'll do a BNG for 10 minutes or less, then your ass is out of here!" Well, maybe you could, but I don't think it'd garner points with people or get many bookings or positive reviews.
But I think it's a bad idea mainly because of the disease risk, not just the financials.
Stop the self alert post, I see many things bad for business in your way of thinking since you're here charging for the risky activities you posted about.
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women