Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2016, 07:16 AM   #61
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0yoY0 View Post
I rly feel like I need this in my life LOL.

I could live in a fucking shower... and now that I think about it, some of the most fun I've ever had has involved showering w/a chick
Hehehe! I love couples' shower and often start AND end my engagements with them. For instance - a gent comes straight from work, needs to freshen up. I got you! After he does a brief rinse off of any funk, I continue washing his cock with soap in my mouth in the form of a blowjob. Once a gent exclaimed: "there's soap!" to which I responded with "Hey if I can take cum in my mouth...soap is NOTHING! There's nothing like the taste of clean cock!" and I commenced with a cleansing BJ.

Ahhh...good ol' fashioned GFE!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 08:04 AM   #62
dmcleod
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
While i agree with you i have stop/cancel session and refund money..Yes all the money as i learn giving back half will get my arse rip apart because the person is upset of the rejetion ..Even with the full enveloppe i had some people making big scene and it was not about the appearance but the behavior,odor or agressiveness
i was called racist and every name on the planet for not going trough an app and reimbourse fully the person.
Ain't easy
There's no doubt that stopping/canceling a session can lead to conflict or other problems. It takes courage and tact to face it head on. It's hard, but it's the best, most honest way to handle it when a door opens and everything inside you rebels. That's when you need courage, no matter what side of the door you're on.
dmcleod is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 08:10 AM   #63
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Txman123 . Wow Eva, that's something different. You should put that in your ads!
anita is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 09:03 AM   #64
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita View Post
Wow Eva, that's something different. You should put that in your ads!
Yes, like yesterday.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 10:32 AM   #65
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
Hehehe! I love couples' shower and often start AND end my engagements with them. For instance - a gent comes straight from work, needs to freshen up. I got you! After he does a brief rinse off of any funk, I continue washing his cock with soap in my mouth in the form of a blowjob. Once a gent exclaimed: "there's soap!" to which I responded with "Hey if I can take cum in my mouth...soap is NOTHING! There's nothing like the taste of clean cock!" and I commenced with a cleansing BJ.

This gave me a chubber.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 10:48 AM   #66
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
I continue washing his cock with soap in my mouth in the form of a blowjob.There's nothing like the taste of clean cock!" and I commenced with a cleansing BJ.
Hence the term "shower head". Now that's ingenuity. Very clever.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 03:52 PM   #67
Jason Green
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
OP brought more attention to a No review than there ever would have been had she simply not said anything.

When will these women learn?
Her bizz is about to get a quick spike for at least a few months because for those of us who know her will be making a trip real soon. And I for one texted her before I finished this thread. There some fuckin' going on and I want in!!

Even Mutumbo got dunked on. And Jordan got crossed over by Iverson. Steph Curry went 1 for 10 the other day. He still shooting the ball.

Baby (Morgan) keep shooting the ball!! Thats what you do!!!
Jason Green is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 03:55 PM   #68
Jason Green
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:

Wow!!! All I can say.
Jason Green is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 07:29 PM   #69
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
I continue washing his cock with soap in my mouth in the form of a blowjob. Once a gent exclaimed: "there's soap!" to which I responded with "Hey if I can take cum in my mouth...soap is NOTHING! There's nothing like the taste of clean cock!" and I commenced with a cleansing BJ.
like the other guys said, this is kind of Hot.. but the cynic in me believes that if you were able to say that, you weren't doing the blowjob properly..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 08:06 PM   #70
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I lost track on this thread...thought it was about someone not seeing old men and not about Eva blow jobs? Wtf...
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 08:56 PM   #71
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
I lost track on this thread...thought it was about someone not seeing old men and not about Eva blow jobs? Wtf...
You did lose track. The OP made it about smelly junk midway through, and then Anita and Eva showed us how a pro with a clue would handle business. That one or both would preen and pose a bit while spiking the ball in the end zone seems fair enough.

Pay attention, will ya.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women