Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59935
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2022, 08:04 AM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Turds of a feather — Trump blows Putin again!!!!!! Tucker gets sloppy seconds.

Was there any doubt the great American douchebag would side with Putin?

Now begins the sputtering, stuttering and backpedal.

Except of course for Tucker Carlson, who seems to be speaking to the Trump apologists. After all, what’s not to like about Vlad the Impaler?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ukraine-crisis

Trump praises ‘genius’ Putin for moving troops to eastern Ukraine
Former president says Russian leader made ‘very savvy’ decision to recognise two territories of eastern Ukraine as independent

Donald Trump has said that Vladimir Putin is “very savvy” and made a “genius” move by declaring two regions of eastern Ukraine as independent states and moving Russian armed forces to them.

Trump said he saw the escalation of the Ukrainian crisis on TV “and I said: ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine … Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.”

The former US president said that the Russian president had made a “smart move” by sending “the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen” to the area.

Trump, a long-term admirer of Putin who was impeached over allegations he threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless it could help damage the reputation of Joe Biden, praised the Russian president’s moves while also claiming that they would not have happened if he was still president.

“Here’s a guy who’s very savvy … I know him very well,” Trump said of Putin while talking to the The Clay Travis & Buck Sexton Show. “Very, very well. By the way, this never would have happened with us. Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened.

“But here’s a guy that says, you know, ‘I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent’ – he used the word ‘independent’ – ‘and we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.”

Trump’s intervention was criticized by the two Republicans serving on the House select committee investigating the January 6 Capitol riot, who are among the few Republicans who have been critical of the former president. Liz Cheney tweeted that Trump’s statement “aids our enemies. Trump’s interests don’t seem to align with the interests of the United States of America.”

Adam Kinzinger, meanwhile, retweeted a screenshot from the House Republicans that showed Biden walking away – which was captioned with the comment: “This is what weakness on the world stage looks like” – to denounce it in fiery terms. Kinzinger wrote: “As still ‘technically’ a member of house Republicans, let me, with all my might, condemn this damn awful tweet during this crisis. You can criticize policy but this is insane and feeds into Putins narrative. But hey, retweets amirite?”

During a lengthy speech on Monday that questioned Ukraine’s right to exist, Putin said he recognized the independence of two breakaway regions in Ukraine’s east – the Donetsk People’s Republic (DNR) and the Luhansk People’s Republic (LNR) – and that Russian troops will be sent there for “peacekeeping operations.”

The move has been roundly condemned by western leaders as a dangerous escalation of the tense situation at the border between the two countries and a violation of Ukraine’s sovereignty.

Linda Thomas-Greenfield, the US ambassador to the United Nations, said that Putin’s declaration was “nonsense” and that Russia was “creating a pretext for war”. Boris Johnson, the British prime minister, said that Russia was “plainly in breach of international law” by trying to break off the two territories.

Other than Cheney and Kinzinger, most other Republicans and leading conservative figures have vacillated between condemning Biden as being weak in his response to the situation and claiming that Putin is being vilified in a conflict that should not interest the US.

“Hating Putin has become the central purpose of America’s foreign policy,” said Tucker Carlson, the rightwing Fox News host on Tuesday. “It’s the main thing that we talk about. Entire cable channels are now devoted to it. Very soon, that hatred of Vladimir Putin could bring the United States into a conflict in eastern Europe.”
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 08:08 AM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Yea....and our boys think there was no Russian collusion.

Yet Trump pardons Manafort who was convicted of swimming in unreported money from PRO Russian forces in Ukraine.

Yet his followers here on this board continue to ignore the obvious.

Trump just should release his piss tape.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 08:10 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

He did. All over America. The piss, not the tape.
Old 02-23-2022, 08:23 AM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Putin's on the team.

Joey "Bribes" Biden isn't.

Remain confident.

Remain hopeful.

The best is yet to come!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 08:27 AM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Who does Putin call? Putin, Xi and Trump are allies! MSM are corrupt don’t believe anything they say. President Trump is in control!
Old 02-23-2022, 08:27 AM   #6
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Was there any doubt the great American douchebag would side with Putin?

Now begins the sputtering, stuttering and backpedal.

Except of course for Tucker Carlson, who seems to be speaking to the Trump apologists. After all, what’s not to like about Vlad the Impaler?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ukraine-crisis

Trump praises ‘genius’ Putin for moving troops to eastern Ukraine
Former president says Russian leader made ‘very savvy’ decision to recognise two territories of eastern Ukraine as independent

Donald Trump has said that Vladimir Putin is “very savvy” and made a “genius” move by declaring two regions of eastern Ukraine as independent states and moving Russian armed forces to them.

Trump said he saw the escalation of the Ukrainian crisis on TV “and I said: ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine … Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.”

The former US president said that the Russian president had made a “smart move” by sending “the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen” to the area.

Trump, a long-term admirer of Putin who was impeached over allegations he threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless it could help damage the reputation of Joe Biden, praised the Russian president’s moves while also claiming that they would not have happened if he was still president.

“Here’s a guy who’s very savvy … I know him very well,” Trump said of Putin while talking to the The Clay Travis & Buck Sexton Show. “Very, very well. By the way, this never would have happened with us. Had I been in office, not even thinkable. This would never have happened.

“But here’s a guy that says, you know, ‘I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent’ – he used the word ‘independent’ – ‘and we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.”

Trump’s intervention was criticized by the two Republicans serving on the House select committee investigating the January 6 Capitol riot, who are among the few Republicans who have been critical of the former president. Liz Cheney tweeted that Trump’s statement “aids our enemies. Trump’s interests don’t seem to align with the interests of the United States of America.”

Adam Kinzinger, meanwhile, retweeted a screenshot from the House Republicans that showed Biden walking away – which was captioned with the comment: “This is what weakness on the world stage looks like” – to denounce it in fiery terms. Kinzinger wrote: “As still ‘technically’ a member of house Republicans, let me, with all my might, condemn this damn awful tweet during this crisis. You can criticize policy but this is insane and feeds into Putins narrative. But hey, retweets amirite?”

During a lengthy speech on Monday that questioned Ukraine’s right to exist, Putin said he recognized the independence of two breakaway regions in Ukraine’s east – the Donetsk People’s Republic (DNR) and the Luhansk People’s Republic (LNR) – and that Russian troops will be sent there for “peacekeeping operations.”

The move has been roundly condemned by western leaders as a dangerous escalation of the tense situation at the border between the two countries and a violation of Ukraine’s sovereignty.

Linda Thomas-Greenfield, the US ambassador to the United Nations, said that Putin’s declaration was “nonsense” and that Russia was “creating a pretext for war”. Boris Johnson, the British prime minister, said that Russia was “plainly in breach of international law” by trying to break off the two territories.

Other than Cheney and Kinzinger, most other Republicans and leading conservative figures have vacillated between condemning Biden as being weak in his response to the situation and claiming that Putin is being vilified in a conflict that should not interest the US.

“Hating Putin has become the central purpose of America’s foreign policy,” said Tucker Carlson, the rightwing Fox News host on Tuesday. “It’s the main thing that we talk about. Entire cable channels are now devoted to it. Very soon, that hatred of Vladimir Putin could bring the United States into a conflict in eastern Europe.”
Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler could not have said it better.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 08:27 AM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

President Trump said today that Putin is outsmarting the Biden administration:

“This is genius. Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent... So Putin is now saying it’s independent - a large section Ukraine. I said, how smart is that? And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s the strongest peace force. We could use that on our southern border… They’re gonna keep peace alright.

No but think of it. Here’s a guy who is very savvy. I know him very well. Very, very well….

You gotta say, that’s pretty savvy and you know what response was from Biden? There was no response. They didn’t have one for that.”

������
Follow @Ezra_Cohen
Old 02-23-2022, 09:04 AM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler could not have said it better.
But they didn’t. Trump did.
Old 02-23-2022, 09:05 AM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So now, as predicted, begin the Trumpapologists.
Old 02-23-2022, 09:07 AM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So now, as predicted, begin the Trumpapologists.
But you’re still mired in the 30%

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-standoff.html

Loser
Old 02-23-2022, 09:17 AM   #11
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Who does Putin call? Putin, Xi and Trump are allies! MSM are corrupt don’t believe anything they say. President Trump is in control!
Not in control of his mouth.

This is an ex President of the USA. He is a disgrace.

And always "me,me,me." He already tried to credit himself with saving Israel.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 09:21 AM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Not in control of his mouth.

This is an ex President of the USA. He is a disgrace.

And always "me,me,me." He already tried to credit himself with saving Israel.
He’s still POTUS

WE WILL BRING BACK AMERICA'S BIG COJONES AGAIN!!!
Old 02-23-2022, 09:23 AM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

"iT's aLL beCaUse oF uKRaiNe..."

PRICES ARE GOING UP BECAUSE THE ILLEGITIMATE RESIDENT HAS DEMENTIA!!!
Old 02-23-2022, 09:31 AM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He’s still POTUS

WE WILL BRING BACK AMERICA'S BIG COJONES AGAIN!!!
Trump is still President?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 09:57 AM   #15
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

if trump and putin collude and side with each other

why did putin take crimea when obama was president

skip doing anything when trump was president

and then take parts of ukraine when biden is president?

was putin concerned with trump's response and knew the weak kneedness of the two clowns on either side of trump?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women