Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2016, 03:48 PM   #31
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
Since I have a very active social life and I know too many people from my social and professional life, I am always paranoid of running into someone I know from work/real life. If it's just dinner or tennis or whatever…one on one, I'm fine with it. But to a large function as someone's date, I won't be comfortable.
"We met at Blue Mesa late last year and have dinner when we can. Really great guy! So flattered he invited me. This is great!"

Nothing untoward or shady about that. If I run into someone I know then fine. The OP isn't going to out himself or me. He's invested in keeping up appearances. I'm not concerned in the least. Yes he will know my first real name. But its not some super unusual name that's gonna get me outted.

The venue is also not in my area. If it were, I might reconsider.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 04:13 PM   #32
theone7885
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Main point is to have fun and enjoy the company of a beautiful lady
theone7885 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 04:42 PM   #33
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

It's not that difficult...if any one asks...just say she/they are my neighbors I invited to attend. Maybe recent neighbors lol if you don't know that much about them. I love my neighbor(s) in public. Just have fun with the sweet girls that made you an offer to attend and smile a lot. And, do a review of the sweet girl(s). Reviews, I think, don't have to be about bcd "real stuff" I hope.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 09:28 PM   #34
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
Now that's a great way to show off. I'd love to have a social threesome.
Anytime Lady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashunfroot View Post
THN, Berk you guys are AWESOME, I really hope this works out for all parties involved!!! this is so refreshing to see after all the drama we've seen here recently.
P.S. I wish i was graduating too, would you settle for a movie date instead

I agree!!!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 09:34 PM   #35
PiperPosh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 297800
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone7885 View Post
Just throwing these out there. Non-BCD events. Any experience in that arena of the hobby? Are you ladies interested in doing that? If so is the donation the same? My male comrades, risk?

My situation is as such. I'm a single, nerd, returned college student who, fingers crossed, graduates in May. Do to being on the average a full ten years older than the ladies I go to class with, nerd, shy, and unfortunately not a body double for Brad Pitt and without the resources to make up for it I don't have date to the last banquet I will probably ever go to. Always passed off going before but since this is the last chance figured I should do this one. I also have spent the last year crashing and burning in the dating department so the idea of turning up with a vision seems hilarious to me.

Comments, ideas, denunciations?
I've done these types of functions before, though typically I do a BHD session afterwards. Therefore, I usually have charged my hourly rate. But, like all members of the oldest profession, I'm a capitalist and therefore willing and able to negotiate.
An evening out with a nerd sounds so much fun to me! I love nerds. I am a nerd (shh, don't tell anyone).
But yes, attire should be discussed beforehand. If you're hiring my companionship in order to make a good impression, I need to know what kind of good impression you're trying to make.
And if it were me you chose to go with, and you requested I wear something that I do not have, I would request that we meet beforehand to shop. You buy the dress, but don't pay for my companionship during that time we spend shopping. Just my preference.
PiperPosh is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 09:45 PM   #36
littlepickle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Talking

Knowing that both THN and Berkleigh both agree, I will keep them in mind come August for my own fiesta. What goes on after we can chat on I'm sure.
littlepickle is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 07:44 AM   #37
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Here is the plan you should follow carefully.

Choose at least 5 of the lovelies here who have reviews and showcases that pique your interest.

Calculate the cost of a 2 hour session with each one.

Send me the money

I will conduct thorough interviews and select the one that will do best for you.

ps - swallowers preferred but CIM is mandatory, after all, you may want to have her under the table sucking you during the banquet and the inevitable powerpoint.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 11:53 AM   #38
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I just had to notify the OP that it turns out I will have relatives in town for Easter which is when the event is. I feel awful for having to back out but I won't be able to get away. I'm sorry, theone. No doubt you will find a great date to this event. There's no shortage of awesome women in DFW.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 01:50 AM   #39
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Congratulations on your upcoming Graduation!

Shoot me a PM with details, if THN isn't able to go ...

Hell even if she is able to attend, I will gladly tag along so you can have 2 beautiful Women on both arms!

Thats it, im going back again so i can graduate like this!!

For the OP,
Ive met both ladies in person and they are cool, classy and gorgeous. I'd trust them in any social situation and you could not find more fun people.
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 11:01 AM   #40
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Went to an uptight prep school and became, by way of vocation and no Greek (not that) affiliation, a black sheep. Took a beautiful California pro who was an RL friend to my ten year reunion in Red State hell. It was worth it just to see their faces. How do you tell a guy he needs a haircut and a real job when his "lady" smokes the room? If she'd been local I could have made her rich off the after it was over phone calls. Do it. Remember it. Tell no one the truth.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:49 PM   #41
Remote
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Fortune favors the bold. You are down to 10 days. Have you made your plans? Have you done your interviews? Do you have your cover story straight? Can you get through this function with a hardon? Inquiring minds want to know.
Remote is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 05:59 PM   #42
theone7885
Valued Poster

I have been really busy this week since THN contacted me, haven't had a chance to do much.
Old 03-21-2016, 04:22 PM   #43
theone7885
Valued Poster

Want to thank everyone for their interest, everything has worked out and I do have a date but it is not directly hobby related. still funny as hell though, O delicious irony
Old 03-21-2016, 04:51 PM   #44
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Swooning..

Shy, nerdy types are my favorite. Congratulations and best of luck post graduation!
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 10:14 PM   #45
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

I've definitely gone out to dinner/lunch, and even a few movies with clients. One time I went to a great strip club with a date, and it made our BCD time afterwards even hotter! Usually a date has a session sceduled before or after, and I don't charge extra, as the guy pays for everything of course, and it's fun! A few times a guy didn't have time for a date, and we would just go to lunch, and if it's a man I genuine like and enjoy spending time with I go, with no charge. It's a free meal in a nice restaurant with good company and conversation.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women