Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2019, 01:22 AM   #1
bb1961
Valued Poster

Default Trump and his crowds are larger than the left wants you to know or will admit!!

Trump claimed his rally was larger than Elton John crowd...it was.
The left got shamed hook line and sinker and eats humble pie...YEAH RIGHT!!
This will be another..."this doesn't reflect the public enthusiasm as a whole".
Who will collude with Trump this time in his reelection victory...THE PEOPLE!!

From the article:

There’s one problem with the social media slam: Trump’s claim was actually correct. That’s according to Manchester Deputy Fire Marshal Mitchell Cady, who oversaw the crowd count.
Here’s what he told The Daily Mail:
“[Attendance was] just over 11,500. … [T]he arena staff said Elton John was around 11,300.”
Additionally, Mitchell noted The Donald had about 8,000-9,000 fans outside the arena watching the jumbotron.
And there’s more:
“Had some more snuck in during the period when we’re trying to assess the situation and get the door closed, when we’re trying to get everyone through the mags (walk-through metal detectors), then maybe it’s 11,500-plus.”
As pointed out by The Daily Wire, just Wednesday New York Times writer Gail Collins took this jab at the Trumpster:
“Trump can’t bear suggestions that he’s not a crowd megamagnet. Every time he gets on a stage, he seems compelled to claim the audience is of epic proportions. The place is packed! Not to mention the masses waiting outside!”
If I may, I’d like to add: I really like Elton John. As a person, he seems wholly unencumbered by groupthink. He does things his way, thinks his own way, and he doesn’t care what anyone else has to say about it. In my estimation, the world could use more like him in that regard. The man dueted with Eminem — despite his anti-gay-labeled lyrics; Elton performed at the wedding of Rush Limbaugh, for Pete’s sake.
He’s his own man.
As for Rush’s nuptials, Elton offered this:
“Life is about building bridges, not walls.”
-ALEX

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...hns-show-look/
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 06:52 AM   #2
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Trump claimed his rally was larger than Elton John crowd...it was.
The left got shamed hook line and sinker and eats humble pie...YEAH RIGHT!!
This will be another..."this doesn't reflect the public enthusiasm as a whole".
Who will collude with Trump this time in his reelection victory...THE PEOPLE!!

From the article:

There’s one problem with the social media slam: Trump’s claim was actually correct. That’s according to Manchester Deputy Fire Marshal Mitchell Cady, who oversaw the crowd count.
Here’s what he told The Daily Mail:
“[Attendance was] just over 11,500. … [T]he arena staff said Elton John was around 11,300.”
Additionally, Mitchell noted The Donald had about 8,000-9,000 fans outside the arena watching the jumbotron.
And there’s more:
“Had some more snuck in during the period when we’re trying to assess the situation and get the door closed, when we’re trying to get everyone through the mags (walk-through metal detectors), then maybe it’s 11,500-plus.”
As pointed out by The Daily Wire, just Wednesday New York Times writer Gail Collins took this jab at the Trumpster:
“Trump can’t bear suggestions that he’s not a crowd megamagnet. Every time he gets on a stage, he seems compelled to claim the audience is of epic proportions. The place is packed! Not to mention the masses waiting outside!”
If I may, I’d like to add: I really like Elton John. As a person, he seems wholly unencumbered by groupthink. He does things his way, thinks his own way, and he doesn’t care what anyone else has to say about it. In my estimation, the world could use more like him in that regard. The man dueted with Eminem — despite his anti-gay-labeled lyrics; Elton performed at the wedding of Rush Limbaugh, for Pete’s sake.
He’s his own man.
As for Rush’s nuptials, Elton offered this:
“Life is about building bridges, not walls.”
-ALEX

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...hns-show-look/
Can you get me a ticket. I want to see someone wearing a MAGA hat in a public place. Its so rare to see
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 06:57 AM   #3
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Is there any proof at all that the size of the attendees at Trump's rallies has any impact at all on those that do not attend the rallies? Do the rallies change the minds of any undecided voters?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 07:01 AM   #4
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default its moral outrage, nothing more, nothing less, what filled the seats

I think trump's rallies speak to the fact americans don't want anti-american leftism and its attendant destruction of language and its racial judgements
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 08:40 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Is there any proof at all that the size of the attendees at Trump's rallies has any impact at all on those that do not attend the rallies? Do the rallies change the minds of any undecided voters?
That’s the only point.

Trump equates everything on the “Nielsen scale.”

People who voluntarily attend Trump’s “Nuremberg rallies” aren’t seeking information upon which to make an educated decision.

If those buildings weren’t full, his handlers would be out of a job. Or worse ... given a cabinet post; a career killer for sure!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 08:43 AM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Can you get me a ticket. I want to see someone wearing a MAGA hat in a public place. Its so rare to see
Even around here, TM.

Old 08-18-2019, 08:52 AM   #7
bb1961
Valued Poster

I glad you leftwingers are in favor of a failing economy...cause you have no other hope.
A pretty sad position to be in!! But that's OK because Americas want to keep America great with the reelection of Trump...that eats the lefts ASS!!
Again...which one of the assclowns is going to DISAPPOINT you in Nov.2020??
P.S. If someone went into business selling chill pills or cyanide pills(take your pick) on election night..he would be the next Billionaire!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 08:53 AM   #8
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

No, Speedracer, it does not change the minds of voters. Apparently, it makes some people very jealous to see a rally. Not you. I just want all to know - everybody is invited to join the fun. And that's exactly what is is. - A fun pep rally.
I wish he would come to Texas. I'd go.

Quote:
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 09:02 AM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
No, Speedracer, it does not change the minds of voters. Apparently, it makes some people very jealous to see a rally. Not you. I just want all to know - everybody is invited to join the fun. And that's exactly what is is. - A fun pep rally.
I wish he would come to Texas. I'd go.
She may be too pale ... maybe she should join you at the tanning salon.

Old 08-18-2019, 09:04 AM   #10
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
You mean besides the 2016 election?

My guess is that the number included the outside the venue crowd. Elton's didn't. Also, you can put people behind the stage and can't with a music performance.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 10:13 AM   #11
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course they do. It's the bandwagon effect. Works both ways. That's partly why those that oppose Trump might under-report his crowd sizes at various events. That and they love to stick a finger in his eye, so to speak.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 10:16 AM   #12
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Trump thinks that crowd size matters. NASCAR has large crowds also...many attend just to see the wrecks
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 10:41 AM   #13
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Trump thinks that crowd size matters. NASCAR has large crowds also...many attend just to see the wrecks
That's the point. It does matter. It's well documented in the fields of psychology, economics, marketing. People want to be associated with what they perceive as a "winner" and conversely, abandon those things they see others walk away from. It doesn't have any effect on the value of the "product" but once again, size does matter.
Old 08-18-2019, 11:01 AM   #14
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Maybe some network should broadcast his rallies on television...if they are so popular...they should be a ratings bonanza.
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 11:20 AM   #15
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Maybe some network should broadcast his rallies on television...if they are so popular...they should be a ratings bonanza.
You write that as if you don't believe that it's true.

https://www.usnews.com/news/business...atings-bonanza

Seems one network has done just that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women