Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160202
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2019, 03:59 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Regardless of the disagreement over PP annual budget - abortion is only a small percent of health services delivered.

I also oppose abortion, but am unwilling to destroy an organization that provides needed health care services to the underserved - Without a Replacement for those services- over the abortion issue!
That's lib-retard propaganda.

Quote:
The Pinocchio Test

"The 3 percent figure that Planned Parenthood uses is misleading, comparing abortion services to every other service that it provides."

(WaPo)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 04:34 PM   #17
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Yeah and the chemicals in Birth Control Pills will cause women more problems than any baby ever will. But hey lets don't tell a women what to do with her body. In fact lets don't even tell her of the potential devastating side effects of the pill we don't want big Pharma to go broke.
Planned parenthood was notorious for bad advice and not providing proper education on the use of chemical level preventatives and abortives. They almost pretend to be "medical facilities" but just don't quite get there.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 04:49 PM   #18
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Planned parenthood was notorious for bad advice and not providing proper education on the use of chemical level preventatives and abortives. They almost pretend to be "medical facilities" but just don't quite get there.
In our Country today the most widely prescribed medications are Birth Control Pills, Antidepressants and High Blood Pressure Meds. It just so happens the common and troublesome side affects of Birth Control Pills is HBP and Depression.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 05:37 PM   #19
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
In our Country today the most widely prescribed medications are Birth Control Pills, Antidepressants and High Blood Pressure Meds. It just so happens the common and troublesome side affects of Birth Control Pills is HBP and Depression.
They are also classed by the World Health Organization as a class 1 carcinogen.

And some of the other pills they will dispense where they can or recommend otherwise(Morning after and the abortion pill to name a couple) have lasting and often very painful effects that they fail to educate on and work through medically with a patient.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 07:54 PM   #20
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Wrong again. As is your link.
Emergency contraception was on the covered list, abortion-inducing drugs never were. Try checking the info on your chosen sources some time.

"Covered contraceptive methods
FDA-approved contraceptive methods prescribed by a woman’s doctor are covered, including:

Barrier methods, like diaphragms and sponges
Hormonal methods, like birth control pills and vaginal rings
Implanted devices, like intrauterine devices (IUDs)
Emergency contraception, like Plan B® and ella®
Sterilization procedures
Patient education and counseling
Plans aren’t required to cover drugs to induce abortions and services for male reproductive capacity, like vasectomies."

https://www.healthcare.gov/coverage/...trol-benefits/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
This unconstitutional nightmare may die before it reaches the SCOTUS. The left in going to go insane over their biggest Gumment power grab in many years. Die baby die!!

The Trump administration announced today that employers will now be exempt from the federal requirement to provide insurance coverage for contraception in their health insurance plans if it conflicts with their sincerely held religious or moral beliefs. This now limits a rule created under the Obama administration’s Affordable Care Act that required that employers, including non-church religious organizations, must cover all forms of contraception, from birth control pills to abortion drugs and devices at no cost to the employees.

https://www.redstate.com/slee/2019/0...-keeps-losing/
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 08:09 PM   #21
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

munch, please don't interrupt these right-wing narratives with facts. they don't know what to do with truth. try to post on their level next time.. get on your knees if you have to.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 08:09 PM   #22
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
They are also classed by the World Health Organization as a class 1 carcinogen.

And some of the other pills they will dispense where they can or recommend otherwise(Morning after and the abortion pill to name a couple) have lasting and often very painful effects that they fail to educate on and work through medically with a patient.
You're right some of them have carcinogenic properties. In fact some of the Birth Control pills cause a women to have problems conceiving even after she gets off of the pill even many years later because her body no longer will produce enough progesterone to keep her pregnant or to term.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 08:11 PM   #23
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Anyone can and does provide edits for Wikipedia. Not just liberals. But you have to provide proof the edits you make are true. Most things show the source the info came from.

Since a source has been provided, now would be the time for you to provide a link to the testimony you claim refutes the Wiki numbers. Your claim the 86% number is true means nothing without proof/a link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No. You're buying the lie the dim-retards and Planned Parent Hood are propagating -- which is reinforced and guarded by the lib-retard editors at Wikipedia. The Congressional testimony established that 86% of PPH's commercial revenue is garnered through providing abortions.
Old 08-14-2019, 08:22 PM   #24
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

It's much easier to stay consistent and try to only tell the truth.
As these people know, lying is a slippery slope. The lies get bigger and more frequent until a trump doesn't bother them at all.
Think I'll pass on that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
munch, please don't interrupt these right-wing narratives with facts. they don't know what to do with truth. try to post on their level next time.. get on your knees if you have to.
Old 08-14-2019, 08:45 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Anyone can and does provide edits for Wikipedia. Not just liberals. But you have to provide proof the edits you make are true. Most things show the source the info came from.

Since a source has been provided, now would be the time for you to provide a link to the testimony you claim refutes the Wiki numbers. Your claim the 86% number is true means nothing without proof/a link.

An educated person would see that the sources were cited, and your lib-retard WaPo gave PPH 3 Pinocchios for their lies regrading what portion of their "for profit" enterprise is given over to providing abortions. BTW, PPH is one of the sites guarded by a team of lib-retard editors that prevent the entry of facts that conflict with their agenda.

Quote:
The only one on their knees are lib-retards that receive their daily dose of pablum from liars such as the dim-retard Lollipop Guild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
It's much easier to stay consistent and try to only tell the truth.
As these people know, lying is a slippery slope. The lies get bigger and more frequent until a trump doesn't bother them at all.
Think I'll pass on that.
You done fell into the lib-retard cesspool of lies and drank your fill. You sputter those lies with your every gasp for air.
Old 08-14-2019, 08:48 PM   #26
Chung Tran
BANNED

only 5 references to "lib-tard" in that last post.. you need to step up your game!
Old 08-14-2019, 08:51 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
only 5 references to "lib-tard" in that last post.. you need to step up your game!
Notice how you misspelled "lib-retard" after you claimed you read it five times, even though it was only four times. You are certainly a contender.
Old 08-14-2019, 09:00 PM   #28
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Notice how you misspelled "lib-retard" after you claimed you read it five times, even though it was only four times. You are certainly a contender.
it was 5 times, I just checked again. I left out the "re", because it is a demeaning term, I will not use that word on anyone except Bambino.
Old 08-14-2019, 09:07 PM   #29
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
TM/SC/YR - thank You for another worthless name-calling post - when One could have contributed something cogent and constructive.
There you go again oeb Your post is not very Lady like. I know you have a right to do with your body what you please but please refrain from
Posting of you can add some cogent and constructive. I’m sorry your right wing Nazi buddies are turning on you. Don’t they realize all you did for them in Charlottesville?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 09:08 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
it was 5 times, I just checked again. I left out the "re", because it is a demeaning term, I will not use that word on anyone except Bambino.
You must have started drinking your toddies early. You misspelled "lib-retard", and there are only four instances of lib-retard being used in that post.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women