Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2019, 12:11 PM   #1
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288
Default the TSA.. Thoughts and Opinions?

the question is inherently political, hence my posting here. I'll start..

I do not fly often, but 75% of my flights have involved "hiccups", either with me or a fellow passenger. stupid, unnecessary shit. from low-class, un-educated TSA "Agents", who have been granted a measure of authority, by reason of employment.

I think TSA screeners are part of a bloated bureaucracy, they do not "keep us safe".. they are smoke and mirrors bullshit, a design to look like the Government is attempting to right the failures of 9-11, when they completely fell asleep at the switch. like if Israel banned ovens after WW2, to make certain a Holocaust never happens again. extreme overkill. a simple metal detector, like Ball Parks and Concert Venues utilize, would be enough.. a TSA screener dubs you a Terrorist until you convince him otherwise. white, 85 year-old women in wheelchairs are screened as heavily as bearded 25 year old Muslim men. the whole system is insane.

your turn. please feel free to disagree. surely I'm a minority opinion? the Sheeple I see in the TSA lines don't seem to complain. they remind me of Slaves that made it to the Master's porch.. "yes, Suh, no Suh.. what ever you say, Suh"..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 12:36 PM   #2
RK2
RK2

Encounters: 37

TSA Precheck 100%
RK2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 12:41 PM   #3
Levianon17
Valued Poster

My sentiments exactly. I fly at least once a year. I would say most of them couldn't get accepted into a Police Academy so they get hired by the Government. I find agents to behave differently depending on the Airport, O'Hara probably one of the worse.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 12:53 PM   #4
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Tell me again Chung why you hate President Trump and his desire to drain the swamp? I've must have missed something.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 01:41 PM   #5
oeb11
Valued Poster

Their screening is done that way to prevent charges of "Profiling"!!!
Ridiculous political policy!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 01:48 PM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Tell me again Chung why you hate President Trump and his desire to drain the swamp? I've must have missed something.
I don't hate Trump, and I voted for him. may do so again. I call him out when it is deserved. some of his swamp-draining has been good, other times he replaced the Swamp with his own Alligators.

what I do hate, is threadcrapping. do you have a TSA opinion? or are you satisfied with the current system, and therefore have nothing to say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Their screening is done that way to prevent charges of "Profiling"!!!
Ridiculous political policy!
ridiculous indeed! we should do like Israel. PROFILE! under 40 year old Muslim men with beards.. that would solve almost all potential problems.
Old 07-30-2019, 02:01 PM   #7
oeb11
Valued Poster

Anti-profiling is done to avoid the "Race-baiting" lawyers and lawsuits of plaintiffs looking for a handout.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 02:22 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I hate taking my shoes off. So I wear clogs when I fly.

Fuckin Shoe Bomber
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 02:24 PM   #9
Last Ride
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

I have a Filipino friend, born in USA, said he use to get profiled by TSA after 9/11.
Last Ride is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 02:33 PM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I hate taking my shoes off. So I wear clogs when I fly.

Fuckin Shoe Bomber
funny.. but you realize that doesn't work in reality? I saw a young girl get barked at by a TSA "screener", he said "young lady, how old are you"? like he had encountered a bearded Muslim. Son-of-a-Bitch was frantic. the girl wore open sandals. it was absurd.

in case somebody doesn't know, kids under a certain age can keep their shoes on, when going through the screen machine. which is stupid. so is the TSA pre-check. you might be law-abiding one day, a Terrorist the next. nobody knows when and why these guys snap.
Old 07-30-2019, 02:36 PM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
funny.. but you realize that doesn't work in reality? I saw a young girl get barked at by a TSA "screener", he said "young lady, how old are you"? like he had encountered a bearded Muslim. Son-of-a-Bitch was frantic. the girl wore open sandals. it was absurd.

in case somebody doesn't know, kids under a certain age can keep their shoes on, when going through the screen machine. which is stupid. so is the TSA pre-check. you might be law-abiding one day, a Terrorist the next. nobody knows when and why these guys snap.
What doesn’t work in reality? I wear clogs when I fly. I slip them on and off. Easy Peasy.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 02:51 PM   #12
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

First, note that a lot of airports have contractors, not actual TSA.

For TSA:
I went to high school with a guy that's now a TSA supervisor at a major winged bus depot.
High stress job. They find guns and other stupid stuff all the friggin time. It's their job.

Of course they profile. For the demographic that has a preponderance for past airline hijacks. IMO, they should start screening for drunks also.

I actually went through his crew Monday afternoon. He texted me afterwards and wanted to know if any had deviated from procedure. I gave him a straight answer.

Some things simply transcend political crap and it doesn't matter what lawyers bitch about.

And btw, 4 folks from my hometown and another business gal I knew all disappeared 9/11. So of course I support TSA.

I was profiled in Halifax quite a while back cause I was in scruffy mode. Just opened my wallet and it took less than a minute to clear me. My point is that it's not just the USA.

What's the big friggin deal that folks have with TSA? Would they prefer to be farm field fertilizer in Pennsylvania?
It is that simple of an issue.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 03:04 PM   #13
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
What's the big friggin deal that folks have with TSA? Would they prefer to be farm field fertilizer in Pennsylvania?
glad to see a Supporter, finally. here is my answer.

recent incident. I walk up, hand over my boarding pass, I am carrying a small bag, but I'm trying to get my DL out at the same time.. Dude sees this. he gets my boarding pass moments before my ID.

"what's your name, Sir"! I tell him "Chung Tran, just like it says on the boarding pass.. what did you think I was going to say"? he looks at my ID, looks a bit embarrassed. "oh, I didn't have your ID yet when I asked the question".. nitwit.

it is a madhouse at the screen line, people grabbing the trays, hurling shit into them, doffing shoes, while TSA barks "do this, don't do that" shit. you go through a machine that shows you naked, while TSA folks in a private room snicker at your penis size. your wallet and phone disappear on the ramp, while you get herded away for screening.. these SOB's can steal you blind. no other place in America (maybe Prison check-in excepted), are you expected to hand over your valuables, while they disappear from your view. TSA considers you a fucking criminal until you prove otherwise. before 9-11, security was reasonable, and we NEVER had problems.. we can do that again. profile young male Muslims, and use a simple metal detector like before.

my question to you is.. why do you think TSA is valuable? they cost a shitload of money to operate, they abuse citizens. just today in Miami, 2 TSA folks were put on "leave" for placing monkeys with nooses at a TSA checkpoint. these are people you admire?

https://www.foxnews.com/travel/tsa-o...tional-airport
Old 07-30-2019, 03:21 PM   #14
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:

recent incident. I walk up, hand over my boarding pass, I am carrying a small bag, but I'm trying to get my DL out at the same time.. Dude sees this. he gets my boarding pass moments before my ID.

"what's your name, Sir"! I tell him "Chung Tran, just like it says on the boarding pass.. what did you think I was going to say"? he looks at my ID, looks a bit embarrassed. "oh, I didn't have your ID yet when I asked the question".. nitwit.

it is a madhouse at the screen line, people grabbing the trays, hurling shit into them, doffing shoes, while TSA barks "do this, don't do that" shit. you go through a machine that shows you naked, while TSA folks in a private room snicker at your penis size. your wallet and phone disappear on the ramp, while you get herded away for screening.. these SOB's can steal you blind. no other place in America (maybe Prison check-in excepted), are you expected to hand over your valuables, while they disappear from your view. TSA considers you a fucking criminal until you prove otherwise. before 9-11, security was reasonable, and we NEVER had problems.. we can do that again. profile young male Muslims, and use a simple metal detector like before.

my question to you is.. why do you think TSA is valuable? they cost a shitload of money to operate, they abuse citizens. just today in Miami, 2 TSA folks were put on "leave" for placing monkeys with nooses at a TSA checkpoint. these are people you admire?

So, basically your panties are in a bunch over a TSA agent having a synapse misfire.

Can't say too much about how I know because of RW connections but, the scanners do not show you naked. Those were replaced years ago. The resulting image looks more like the sta-puff marshmallow guy with a few grey blobs showing possible hidden items.

How quickly do you think you could identify possible plastic explosives going by on the x-ray monitor ?

If you are so sharp minded and skilled, why don't you apply ? They're always hiring.

These people work some crazy fucking hours and deal with all kinds of people with a stick up their butt over one thing or another.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 03:22 PM   #15
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:

Deal with it Chung! if you are going to fly, since the TSA became assholes there hasn't been any planes fall from the sky because some nut bag with a bomb in his underwear! try driving sometime then you only have to worry about some guy like yussp with TDS road rage
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women