Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2023, 11:03 PM   #1
Masalic
Gaining Momentum

Default How much does LE care?

I've honestly been curious about getting into this for a while now, specifically going to AMP's.

So I've been looking into it, doing research and narrowing it down to which ones catch my eye the most and as I was looking into it I also wanted to know not so much the legality of it but rather how much LE actually cares specifically in heavy urban areas such as chicago.

From what I've gathered LE seems to only really crack down on this when something else is going on such as laundering, smuggling, etc, and are either generally indifferent otherwise or hobby themselves on the downlow.

Being new to this I was hoping I could get some clarity from someone more versed in this then me.
Masalic is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 07:49 PM   #2
GhostRiderYYZ
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Down here in Houston, they "kind of care" - meaning the places pop up and exist but rarely get raided. The ones that do seem to fall into the following categories:

1) They are up in a certain Harris county precinct

2) TOO many reviews get posted in a short time - aka shining a spot light on the place

3) the local neighborhood complains about a spa/amp being in a strip center out at the entrance of their neighborhood.

Keep in mind they want to make the perp walk look good for all the taxpayer money they spend so the small places that generally only have 2-3 girls and rarely is busy they just ignore. They want the place that has 4+ girls working, the Mamasan tells the guys that it might be a bit and if they want to wait in their car they will text them when to walk up to the door.
GhostRiderYYZ is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 09:29 PM   #3
Masalic
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ View Post
Down here in Houston, they "kind of care" - meaning the places pop up and exist but rarely get raided. The ones that do seem to fall into the following categories:

1) They are up in a certain Harris county precinct

2) TOO many reviews get posted in a short time - aka shining a spot light on the place

3) the local neighborhood complains about a spa/amp being in a strip center out at the entrance of their neighborhood.

Keep in mind they want to make the perp walk look good for all the taxpayer money they spend so the small places that generally only have 2-3 girls and rarely is busy they just ignore. They want the place that has 4+ girls working, the Mamasan tells the guys that it might be a bit and if they want to wait in their car they will text them when to walk up to the door.
That's kind of ironic though isn't it? I've been told that I should never go to a place that doesn't have reviews yet reviews are what are most likely to get that place in trouble as they would generally wanna keep a low profile.

As for the other point, I doubt that's something I would need to worry about as the ones I'm looking into are either in or near my cities chinatown, and certain odds aside, I simply don't see anybody who lives in that area going out of their way to rat them out, in fact from what I could tell the area has a bunch of them.

Still the ones I'm looking into tend to keep a low profile preferring to let word of mouth do the advertising on top of that as far as I can tell, they don't even tell you the exact address until you schedule an appointment.

I'm leaning more towards these, but maybe the ones that are in plain sight are less risky, what do you think?
Old 08-25-2023, 07:39 AM   #4
chrisstl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masalic View Post
I've honestly been curious about getting into this for a while now, specifically going to AMP's.

So I've been looking into it, doing research and narrowing it down to which ones catch my eye the most and as I was looking into it I also wanted to know not so much the legality of it but rather how much LE actually cares specifically in heavy urban areas such as chicago.

From what I've gathered LE seems to only really crack down on this when something else is going on such as laundering, smuggling, etc, and are either generally indifferent otherwise or hobby themselves on the downlow.

Being new to this I was hoping I could get some clarity from someone more versed in this then me.
How much does LE care?
Not much in general, but too much if you are unlucky!
chrisstl is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2023, 07:58 AM   #5
Masalic
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisstl View Post
How much does LE care?
Not much in general, but too much if you are unlucky!
Yeah it's the unluckiness that worries me.
Old 08-25-2023, 11:45 AM   #6
GhostRiderYYZ
Premium Access

Quote:
That's kind of ironic though isn't it? I've been told that I should never go to a place that doesn't have reviews yet reviews are what are most likely to get that place in trouble as they would generally wanna keep a low profile.

As for the other point, I doubt that's something I would need to worry about as the ones I'm looking into are either in or near my cities chinatown, and certain odds aside, I simply don't see anybody who lives in that area going out of their way to rat them out, in fact from what I could tell the area has a bunch of them.

Still the ones I'm looking into tend to keep a low profile preferring to let word of mouth do the advertising on top of that as far as I can tell, they don't even tell you the exact address until you schedule an appointment.

I'm leaning more towards these, but maybe the ones that are in plain sight are less risky, what do you think?
The ones that are in the china town area of your city are most likely safe as that area has an oriental/asian councilperson who won't really care since they are on the take.

the places I like in my area are the ones that are less noticeable and do not seem to advertise as much. Usually off the beaten path means no-one notices.

Another thing to look for is observation points.. where can LEO park and observe from a distance? Example: the place is a stand alone house on a 2 way street.... where can cops park and using a cheap pair of 8x25 pocket binoculars watch the front door but their cruiser is out of sight from any outward facing security cameras.

Recon is useful... also a gas waster unless you are going to 1 place you know you get good service and some new place is nearby. You can go get serviced and recon the new place afterwards then at a later date go to the NEW place, give it a yay/nay etc.

posting reviews of these STATIC targets only gets them busted.
Old 08-25-2023, 03:05 PM   #7
Masalic
Gaining Momentum

Thats pretty much what I'm thinking, the ones I'm eyeing I can't find on any typical review site, but the places I found where people talk about them is all positive. And since I can only find them via an appointment I can't imagine LE would be too involved especially if they are as indifferent as you say.

Know what I might actually give this a try after all, but it's probably gonna take me months to build up the money...and the nerve.
Old 08-25-2023, 09:12 PM   #8
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Le is well aware of these places.

If a neighborhood files many complaints, LE will shut it down. Political issues also come up and that place that has lots of reviews or the one with lots of complaints get raided.

I have a professional license, so I stay away from any place that is likely raided.

Someday I will retire and them it game on
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2023, 09:19 PM   #9
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

let's not forget the added effect near election time, the quest for more "insert current trafficking term here" funding from the government, and the douche bags looking to put a feather in their cap for future political gain.
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2023, 09:31 PM   #10
Masalic
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
Le is well aware of these places.

If a neighborhood files many complaints, LE will shut it down. Political issues also come up and that place that has lots of reviews or the one with lots of complaints get raided.

I have a professional license, so I stay away from any place that is likely raided.

Someday I will retire and them it game on
That said, much like Ghostrider said, the chances of one located at or near a cities chinatown getting reported ranges from low to non existant. Correct?
Old 08-26-2023, 08:35 AM   #11
GhostRiderYYZ
Premium Access

Quote:
That said, much like Ghostrider said, the chances of one located at or near a cities chinatown getting reported ranges from low to non existant. Correct?
Exactly, these "spas" are a cultural thing. And in their culture, they are accepted so when they came to America and set up areas in big cities, these places started to appear.

In Houston, they only appeared in the Asian part of town, who had an Asian council member representing them and scuttle said that the Asian gangs controlled the area so.... you get the idea.

As more spas opened up all over, that is when people complained, they didn't mind the spas that were 10-15 miles away and took 30-45 minutes just to get there. They DID mind the ones that showed up in the strip centers just outside their neighborhood entrances. Hubby could stop in and get serviced before going home and all he had to do is walk into the house, give the wife a peck on the cheek and hop into the shower, there goes ANY evidence of his dick being inserted into a foreign vagina.

But it has been my experience that if the spa /amp is out in the more rural areas, cops don't even bother them.
Old 08-26-2023, 08:57 AM   #12
Masalic
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ View Post
Exactly, these "spas" are a cultural thing. And in their culture, they are accepted so when they came to America and set up areas in big cities, these places started to appear.

In Houston, they only appeared in the Asian part of town, who had an Asian council member representing them and scuttle said that the Asian gangs controlled the area so.... you get the idea.

As more spas opened up all over, that is when people complained, they didn't mind the spas that were 10-15 miles away and took 30-45 minutes just to get there. They DID mind the ones that showed up in the strip centers just outside their neighborhood entrances. Hubby could stop in and get serviced before going home and all he had to do is walk into the house, give the wife a peck on the cheek and hop into the shower, there goes ANY evidence of his dick being inserted into a foreign vagina.

But it has been my experience that if the spa /amp is out in the more rural areas, cops don't even bother them.
So basically as long as it's not like out in the suburbs or something it's most likely fine?
Old 08-26-2023, 12:03 PM   #13
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

I know that some of it is community based. Anyone who has had a nosy neighbor that believes your trash bin being only`10 inches from the curb is worthy of a call to code enforcement has felt this pain.

Not long ago I stopped in a strip liquor store down from a rub-n-tug spa and heard the owner talk about having called police a number of times because of all the 'riff raff' coming around. I would think of that as a business opportunity lol. Reviews do play a part. My first time checking a review board was a long while ago had a cop who came into the business I managed talking about it this was long before smartphones but you could web search and he pulled up some pics to show talked about how they used the site to find big money busts it wasn't about the sex for them though I would imagine some of the cuter girls were able to avoid handcuffs by offering alternative activities.

The current focus in many places are us guys. They set up in ways to put nets out for the customers with no real effort to bring in the providers. I get it the easy fruit gets picked first and they understand the girls offering services are not going to stop so get some revenue, a headline or two 'see we are doing our job' and all is good.

Recon is good especially when responding to online ads. Check phone numbers. Do a little research. Some of the most fun I have had in this hobby came from cute girls putting an ad up when they need some cash and working from home before it was a popular concept for so many other business models. No history to search. No reviews. You just have to dive off the deep side and hope the water is there to make it worthwhile.

Not sure I will be going that route again but the UTR market and AMP options are still a good time. I miss having a legit MT who indulges a fun finish those are my most appreciated options. Great massage by a skilled professional who understands the art of a good L1 or L2 ending.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 02:01 PM   #14
Masalic
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
I know that some of it is community based. Anyone who has had a nosy neighbor that believes your trash bin being only`10 inches from the curb is worthy of a call to code enforcement has felt this pain.

Not long ago I stopped in a strip liquor store down from a rub-n-tug spa and heard the owner talk about having called police a number of times because of all the 'riff raff' coming around. I would think of that as a business opportunity lol. Reviews do play a part. My first time checking a review board was a long while ago had a cop who came into the business I managed talking about it this was long before smartphones but you could web search and he pulled up some pics to show talked about how they used the site to find big money busts it wasn't about the sex for them though I would imagine some of the cuter girls were able to avoid handcuffs by offering alternative activities.

The current focus in many places are us guys. They set up in ways to put nets out for the customers with no real effort to bring in the providers. I get it the easy fruit gets picked first and they understand the girls offering services are not going to stop so get some revenue, a headline or two 'see we are doing our job' and all is good.

Recon is good especially when responding to online ads. Check phone numbers. Do a little research. Some of the most fun I have had in this hobby came from cute girls putting an ad up when they need some cash and working from home before it was a popular concept for so many other business models. No history to search. No reviews. You just have to dive off the deep side and hope the water is there to make it worthwhile.

Not sure I will be going that route again but the UTR market and AMP options are still a good time. I miss having a legit MT who indulges a fun finish those are my most appreciated options. Great massage by a skilled professional who understands the art of a good L1 or L2 ending.
Yeah going in blind is like the one thing I hate more then anything else.

But given you're also from the midwest I'm assuming busts on AMP's and AAMP's aren't all that common? Cause I've done my research and I got 2 in particular I've narrowed down and I've heard nothing but good things about one of them in particular.
Old 08-29-2023, 08:59 PM   #15
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

Sometimes the AMP selection is on the older or less pretty side but generally they are much safer walking in without much info than trying to see girls without reviews especially if they are working out of a room.

A little research usually makes the massage choice pretty reliable. Hoping to find another legit MT who indulges I have been missing the benefits of a skilled rub before the tug!
DNinja69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women