Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2019, 05:08 PM   #1
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default Privacy In the Hobby!

Just wanted to discuss an experience that occurred today while at the store. While walking around the grocery I see a provider. My mode of opperation when I see a provider in public is to lock eyes with her , smile, and keep walking.

However,today I see her, she smiles at me, I smile back, and continue on my way. On the next isle over, she walked up to me, stopped me, and loudly said I should come and see her again. My 13 YO daughter was looking at me wierd and was thinking who is this lady?

My daughter and I had a good talk on the way home and told her she was a client and wanted more business. I seriously doubt she knows about the hobby.

Just want to emphasize privacy on both sides.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 08:37 PM   #2
BlackSails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Jesus that’s a breech of etiquette
BlackSails is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 09:06 PM   #3
Guest041919
Account Disabled

User ID: 470556
My ECCIE Reviews

I was on a dinner date with a former Sugar Daddy and ran into a very outspoken former provider. In public I assumed there would always be certain etiquette followed but not this time. She very loudly yelled "Hi, ________!" as though I wasnt even there. Some of these women dont know the meaning of discretion.
Guest041919 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 07:24 AM   #4
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Yes, there is standard etiquette.
For most hobby folks, breach of that results in folks being put on the other persons dns list.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 12:53 PM   #5
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

But to hear the girls tell it all the breaches of etiquette come from the guys. SMH
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 01:35 PM   #6
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
Just wanted to discuss an experience that occurred today while at the store. While walking around the grocery I see a provider. My mode of opperation when I see a provider in public is to lock eyes with her , smile, and keep walking.

However,today I see her, she smiles at me, I smile back, and continue on my way. On the next isle over, she walked up to me, stopped me, and loudly said I should come and see her again. My 13 YO daughter was looking at me wierd and was thinking who is this lady?

My daughter and I had a good talk on the way home and told her she was a client and wanted more business. I seriously doubt she knows about the hobby.

People in general today fail to be discrete.

A few years ago, I attended a wedding with my family. The bride and groom had selected a theme that made it appropriate for me to wear a kilt.

Standing in the receiving line I had my 12yo daughter in front of me, and walking by a line of people seated, one lady [that I did not know] reached up underneath my kilt and gave me a quick squeeze.

I was shocked that anyone would do that, when I had my daughter with me.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 03:03 PM   #7
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Good one Mariner! When your daughter is with you it makes it a lot more difficult to respond. At the age of 12 they are still not worldly, but have some basic knowledge.

If I was in your situation and she groped me I would of turned around and placed both hands and on both of her breasts, and then asked if they were real? Well maybe not... depends.

Nobody deserves to be groped. Male or Female.

Good story, thank you for sharing!
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 04:55 PM   #8
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post

Just write this one up for not being very smart about how the real world, or the hobby world works. Some of these girls are only in the hobby because most of the smart girls are not in the hobby. If that is how she acts, it is time to look for someone else, no one need to be treated like this.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 06:38 PM   #9
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Totally unacceptable.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 09:45 AM   #10
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I have been with a lot of pretty nice looking providers.
If I see one in public, I'll look at them and think, dang, I was lucky to hit that... But I won't bother them in any way. I think they want their privacy just like us Hobbyist do.
Hopefully, they will do the same.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 09:49 PM   #11
hueyfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I have run into a provider in public once. It was clear that we both recognized each other - we caught each other's gaze for a moment. I just kept walking past her as did she with me. Discretion!
hueyfan is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 03:34 AM   #12
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

correction:
dont even lock eyes with me in public, unless we are seating on the same table on a dinner date.

Veronica Turbay
www.veronicaturbay.me
https://twitter.com/Turbayveronica
https://linktr.ee/Veritoturbay
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 03:43 PM   #13
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaTurbay View Post
correction:
dont even lock eyes with me in public, unless we are seating on the same table on a dinner date.
If I were to simply smile and say something like: "I love this warm weather we are having, and I think your shoes look fabulous".

[no mention of the hobby]

I am a vendor at a Farmer's Market. I commonly see my customers at other places, far removed from the Farmer's Market. I try to remain polite and cheerful whenever I meet any of my customers.

To a third party, there is no indication of where we know one another from.

Is that still a violation of decorum?
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 07:48 PM   #14
unit12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
If I were to simply smile and say something like: "I love this warm weather we are having, and I think your shoes look fabulous".

To a third party, there is no indication of where we know one another from.

Is that still a violation of decorum?

Mariner - I don't think so, IMO. I smile at pretty women, say hi to them and interact all the time with no clue about the hobby. It is just my outgoing nature to embrace life. I engage with kids in the grocery store by making funny noises and talk to their moms and dads. So no, I don't think you are out of line. Ladies, correct me if I am wrong here. Some people would think something was out of place if I did not interact.

Now I know bringing up the hobby life is a definite no. But I have only interacted with one lady and she was coming into a business I was working at. She turned around and went somewhere else and texted me later. But it was more of another employee knew her in real life also worked there and she did not want to chance for both of us to cross lines. She did say if the other employee had not been there she "probably" would have come in.
unit12 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 09:42 PM   #15
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My 2 cents no that's not out of line at all. I compliment people I don't know all the time. If we pass each other and eyes happen to meet I usually smile w/how ya doing as we pass
yourdesire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women