Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2019, 10:50 PM   #646
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, claimed that Iran.
Buying replacement parts for an old reactor that can't enrich uranium is minor and insignificant. The other examples Salehi gives are just as insignificant. The IAEA completed another inspection in May 2019. Iran is complying with major constraints of the agreement. Iran does not posses any weapons grade uranium. Iran has not enriched past 3.67% concentration U-235. Iran is not running any high-speed centrifuges.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKCN1T11PW
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 10:22 AM   #647
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Buying replacement parts for an old reactor that can't enrich uranium is minor and insignificant. The other examples Salehi gives are just as insignificant. The IAEA completed another inspection in May 2019. Iran is complying with major constraints of the agreement. Iran does not posses any weapons grade uranium. Iran has not enriched past 3.67% concentration U-235. Iran is not running any high-speed centrifuges.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKCN1T11PW
You've once again unsuccessfully tried to deflect away from the fact that by doing so Iran was outright maneuvering to day one violate Odumbo's POS agreement.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 05:44 AM   #648
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
keep referring to a report from 2014. you look so credible doing that. the point of my post .. and that report from 2014 .. is Iran was dragging its feet on your precious compliance from the beginning.
The most important point in that report was that Hankerings favorite scientist CONFIRMED that Iran got rid of their "Weapons Grade" enriched Uranium (concentration of 20% U-235). Which means Iran has just enough enriched Uranium to put heat in a couple buildings on a city street. They don't HAVE and cannot GET an Atomic Bomb!
Old 08-17-2019, 05:46 AM   #649
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
The most important point in that report was that Hankerings favorite scientist CONFIRMED that Iran got rid of their "Weapons Grade" enriched Uranium (concentration of 20% U-235). Which means Iran has just enough enriched Uranium to put heat in a couple buildings on a city street. They don't HAVE and cannot GET an Atomic Bomb!

you must be desperate to dredge up a month old thread to prove your worth less claim. give up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyv8eeb7Li0
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 06:57 AM   #650
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The article the OP posted was from the times of Israel.

Hahahahahahhasha

I just bet it was an objective article about Iran. Israel and Iran are enemies they both lie about each other all day. Lol
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 07:02 AM   #651
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
The article the OP posted was from the times of Israel.

Hahahahahahhasha

I just bet it was an objective article about Iran. Israel and Iran are enemies they both lie about each other all day. Lol
And Iran DOESN'T want to fuck with Israel...ask Egypt and Syria!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 08:28 AM   #652
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

The most important point is to know that Iran began cheating on Odumbo's POS treaty before the ink was dry.
Old 08-17-2019, 08:57 AM   #653
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
And Iran DOESN'T want to fuck with Israel...ask Egypt and Syria!!

Israel took out saddam hussein's nuclear breeder reactor.

Iran Mullahs are well aware.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 03:58 AM   #654
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
give up!
It was your link where Hankerings favorite Scientist (Albright) confirmed and put in a report that Iran does not have any "Weapons Grade Uranium") How many times did Hankering quote Albright like ten? You can't get an Atomic Bomb if you don't even have "Weapons Grade Uranium". After posting that link, you should follow your advice from above.
Old 08-18-2019, 07:44 AM   #655
oeb11
Valued Poster

Above poster has such Trust in Iranian Mullahs
Perhaps should apply for a job in their foreign Service as an apologist and defender of Iran.

Move to tehran - get four wives and a white horse on which to enter "Paradise"!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 09:50 AM   #656
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It was your link where Hankerings favorite Scientist (Albright) confirmed and put in a report that Iran does not have any "Weapons Grade Uranium") How many times did Hankering quote Albright like ten? You can't get an Atomic Bomb if you don't even have "Weapons Grade Uranium". After posting that link, you should follow your advice from above.
Iran began cheating on Odumbo's POS treaty before the ink was dry, and no amount of your meaningless dissembling will change that fundamental fact.
Old 08-31-2019, 07:00 AM   #657
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Iran began cheating on.
One more time. From a link provided by WK, post #606 bullet #5.

5) Iran has not produced uranium hexafluoride enriched above 5 percent and its entire stock enriched up to 20 percent has been either downbleded or fed into the conversion process producing an oxide form. However, Iran possesses a significant quantity of near 20percent LEU oxide which can be reconverted back to hexalufluorideform;

What your favorite scientist (Albright) put in his report Trumps anything that engineer told that newspaper. Bullet 5 means Iran does NOT have any "WEAPONS GRADE" Uranium.
Old 08-31-2019, 07:46 AM   #658
eccielover
Valued Poster

https://www.trtworld.com/middle-east...tensions-28056

Quote:
Friday, August 30

IAEA says Iran violating nuclear deal

The UN atomic watchdog says Iran is still in violation of limitations set by the 2015 nuclear deal with major powers.

In a confidential quarterly report distributed to member states, the International Atomic Energy Agency said on Friday that Iran's stockpile of low-enriched uranium still exceeds the amount allowed by the so-called Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.

It said Iran continues to enrich uranium to 4.5 percent, above the 3.67 percent allowed.

The violations were announced by Iran, and confirmed by the IAEA last month, and are meant to put pressure on the signatories to the JCPOA to provide new economic incentives to help offset new tough American sanctions.

The IAEA says Iran has continued to permit its inspectors to monitor its nuclear facilities.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 08:56 AM   #659
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
https://www.trtworld.com/middle-east...tensions-28056

Quote:
Friday, August 30

IAEA says Iran violating nuclear deal

The UN atomic watchdog says Iran is still in violation of limitations set by the 2015 nuclear deal with major powers.

In a confidential quarterly report distributed to member states, the International Atomic Energy Agency said on Friday that Iran's stockpile of low-enriched uranium still exceeds the amount allowed by the so-called Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.

It said Iran continues to enrich uranium to 4.5 percent, above the 3.67 percent allowed.

The violations were announced by Iran, and confirmed by the IAEA last month, and are meant to put pressure on the signatories to the JCPOA to provide new economic incentives to help offset new tough American sanctions.

The IAEA says Iran has continued to permit its inspectors to monitor its nuclear facilities.
+1

Quote:
One more time. From a link provided by WK, post #606 bullet #5.

5) Iran has not produced uranium hexafluoride enriched above 5 percent and its entire stock enriched up to 20 percent has been either downbleded or fed into the conversion process producing an oxide form. However, Iran possesses a significant quantity of near 20percent LEU oxide which can be reconverted back to hexalufluorideform;

What your favorite scientist (Albright) put in his report Trumps anything that engineer told that newspaper. Bullet 5 means Iran does NOT have any "WEAPONS GRADE" Uranium.

Iran began cheating on Odumbo's POS treaty before the ink was dry, and no amount of your meaningless dissembling will change that fundamental fact.
Old 08-31-2019, 09:59 AM   #660
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Obumboo , + billary policy OPPS
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women