Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2019, 10:55 PM   #16
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

No, she sent 4 pms... all failed.
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 10:58 PM   #17
damn.scarlet
EROTIC MASSAGE THERAPIST♡

User ID: 257281
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Actually I only sent one private message that got rejected because your mailbox is full and it said :

"Why are you personally attacking me? Did I do something to offend you? I mean I haven't even spoke with you in over a year, Plus you have never even met me ...how absurd..."

Because I wanted to know why you were trashing me for no reason...

Then I remembered the big internet balls you have and how much of a huge time waster you are ..

Rather ironic that you call my attitude shit and me a monster for letting you know I dont appreciate you wasting my time and wanting pics and being all talk no action.... and ironic because your displaying quite the shit attitude yourself for no good reason.

well heres a real monster-gram for you:

You're just a coward and in reality you are no prize for sure. It's often very typical of your type. You know, huge online balls but quite inadequate in the real world.

Well check this out, Mr. Virtual Big Balls.... you know what else is big? My ass ...and you can virtually kiss it ... then kindly move aside so the real men on here can come and check up on it!

Thank you I appreciate it!

Have a fantastic day and a pleasant tomorrow!

Best Wishes,
💋Scarlet
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CollageMaker_20190815_103942496.jpg (344.1 KB, 358 views)
damn.scarlet is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 06:11 AM   #18
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I love it!!!! You go girl!!!!
Zippo65 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 11:34 AM   #19
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damn.scarlet View Post
Actually I only sent one private message that got rejected because your mailbox is full and it said : ;;;;;;;;

"Why are you personally attacking me? Did I do something to offend you? I mean I haven't even spoke with you in over a year, Plus you have never even met me ...how absurd..."
.......you call my attitude shit and me a monster for letting you know I dont appreciate you wasting my time and wanting pics and being all talk no action...
💋Scarlet
"I haven't even spoke with you in over a year, Plus you have never even met me"
She has a good point, If he has never met her!

She mostly has yes reviews, and now some attacks. It doesn't add up.

Is it fair that she is in my "don't know if I will see her" due to just her pictures? Yes, because that is my way of being cautious. Do I know for sure: No. Some people just don't have a portfolio of good pictures, or need them because business is so good without them.

If one doesn't know, It is kinda like me going to a gun shop and putting a deposit down on a new pistol. I wait three days to pick up the pistol, because nothing is cleared, or rejected - and it won't be due to an old security clearance. So if nothing happens in three days, I can pick it up.

Kinda like getting to see new lady. Wait and see if everything clears OK, before calling her.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 12:38 PM   #20
Samdouglas
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default update

She sent me a nice note today. I realize stuff happens and will check her out in the future.
Samdouglas is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 02:09 PM   #21
damn.scarlet

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

@JRLawrence I don't understand your point here. That sounded as if you were trying to sort out seeing me for the whole forum to read. Some thoughts are better kept to yourself. I am not a new pistol or weapon. I am a living breathing human being just like you.

I think that's part of the problem here we are not being viewed as real people but rather objects you pick up judge analyze and judge based on some mostly unintelligible words on a screen. None of us are perfect guys. We all try to be the best we can be but we are human just like you. We have lives and people who love us and don't judge us and objectify us. But remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What one man finds beautiful and sexy another may not care for. Every girl on here is like a snowflake beautiful and unique in their own WAY. DON'T SELL ONE OF US SHORT... based on anothers opinion alone. That's just being a follower. Think for yourself... To yourself. Find out for yourself, you might be surprised that she was exactly what you needed at that time or not. Regardless you walk away with an experience good or bad but now you know. And knowledge is power.

Because I have went on dates with some really hot guys before. I admit when I was younger I accepted the date only because he was hot. Learning experiences those dates were and they almost always went bad as soon as he opened his mouth he f**ked it all up. But I wouldn't have known unless I took the chance.

Also don't forget we girls are at an extreme disadvantage with you guys because it's like we are going on a double blind date. We have no mutual friend that thought we would get along and can voutch for you and we have no bio and showcase to analyze. We have nothing to go on so try telling us a little about you and your ideal experience so maybe we can see if it's a good fit or we can be prepared to accommodate you. That way you can have the best visit possible. We don't want to read that we are in some list. That is just ridiculous. We don't want to hear about you treating us like objects in a list. It's rude, distasteful and quite insulting.

Im done ranting... Just food for thought. Im just being real with you bc that's all I know how to be.
Old 08-16-2019, 02:39 PM   #22
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
@JRLawrence I don't understand your point here.
Don't try to figure it out. You'll have better luck finding timely stock market tips carved into the back stall door in the bathroom at Sidekicks gay cowboy saloon.
RocketSurgeon is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 06:58 AM   #23
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So an hour after the set appointment you messaged the hobbyist and to you that supposed to be professional providing??

In 10 years i have ONLY YES REVIEWS . From horndogs - Aspd - Eccie - OH2 - p411.

Going on a rant because you didn't show up to an appointment and didn't say anything until an hour later makes you look bad not the men. And just because you offered a discount for the mistake of ignoring him for of full hour and then contacting him doesn't mean that he should jump on it or even want to see you for a secomd chance. You can't be mad at him bc he didn't want to try and see you again even for a discount

Getting mad at a guy that tells you to smile(Give Me something to smile about unless you dont have the game to) because your picture looks like you're pissed off at the World!!! shows how your personality probably is in a session it doesn't seem like you're going to be a nice at all. Kind of comes across as a thugish, just ratchet. Next maybe (You should Cum Make Me Smile Baby) see theres always more profesional options. And a better response will help your money. Youve narrowed your clientele to the few with brains as you said.

I would say take a step back.
If life happened and you werent able to make your appointment cool you should have text him apologized and told him a discount for a later date. such as; I'll give you a discount if you'd like to try to reschedule!!! you don't try to force customers to come on the same day after you've already fucked off your original appointment just because it's going to be a discount
Quote:
Wow!

To those of you who have not even seen me but love to chime in because you are such negative people or you think this forum is gospel ....comment away. It shows the rest of us how pathetic you are.....

To the rest of you who actually have a brain and realize proof is in the pudding......my reviews in 5 years are stellar. I had 1 no in 5 yrs until recently, now I have 2. It happens, its life. Yes life happened and I missed this appointment the first time in 5 years and I did not ghost you I texted with an apology within an hour and a sweet discount for my mistake. But no one ever hears our side bc we cant comment on our own reviews so why should anyone else get to especially those who have nothing to do with said encounters or even met us.?

But again big computer balls u hide behind.

You want to see me smile, come give me something to smile about, unless you dont have the game to, in which case why are you even commenting? Oh because you have the internet to hide behind ....right.? Lame

I am a good person, beautiful in fact, inside and out. I may not be everyones cup of tea, but I am enough peoples cup that I do well for myself. This board is a mere fraction of my business and frankly isnt accurate at all and is full of fake reviews and handles.

So I challenge you, if me and my services interest you, come try me out. Mention this post for a discount and you can truly be the judge. Because if you havent met me....how can u truly review me?
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 07:55 AM   #24
damn.scarlet

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well thank you for your 2 cents however I THINK YOU MISUNDERSTAND... The gentleman I missed the appointment with and I have things sorted OUT. I have not missed an appointment in 5 years. I think that's a pretty good track record. Thank you for the feedback on my pictures I didn't know us girls were giving unwarranted picture criticism... I will send you my critique of your pictures via p. m. because that would be the čprofessional" thing to do.... (Or maybe say nothing at all)🤔 but since you're the expert you tell me.

As for the other one he is a negative person who likes to talk trash on providers he has never seen. And is known for making rude comments on the reg. (look at his post history) And while I find it sweet you want to stick up for him, he is a complete time wasting heel.... You don't know my history nor do you know me so thank you for your input but maybe get the whole story before you judge me. Thanks!
Old 08-19-2019, 12:41 PM   #25
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
@JRLawrence I don't understand your point here. That sounded as if you were trying to sort out seeing me for the whole forum to read. Some thoughts are better kept to yourself. I am not a new pistol or weapon. I am a living breathing human being just like you.

I didn't say you were: You don't get it? Read it again after three days. Wait agan, and then read it again after three days

I think that's part of the problem here we are not being viewed as real people but rather objects you pick up judge analyze and judge based on some mostly unintelligible words on a screen. None of us are perfect guys.

Agree

We all try to be the best we can be but we are human just like you. We have lives and people who love us and don't judge us and objectify us.

The whole point of this site is to get to know about someone before a guy call a lady. There are too many unknown, robbers, murders, and pimps for everyone not to be careful. You? Some strange comments that don't look like they could be correct. But you don't have good pictures that you put up. Why is that? $mile: notice the $ instead of an S is used, because better dollar returns are a result of a proper smile, and you don't have it. So sad that you didn't understand without be being so blunt. Get some new pictures. Unfair to be judged by the pictures you put up. So sorry, that is the way the world is.

But remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What one man finds beautiful and sexy another may not care for. Every girl on here is like a snowflake beautiful and unique in their own WAY. DON'T SELL ONE OF US SHORT... based on anothers opinion alone. That's just being a follower. Think for yourself... To yourself. Find out for yourself, you might be surprised that she was exactly what you needed at that time or not. Regardless you walk away with an experience good or bad but now you know. And knowledge is power.

Because I have went on dates with some really hot guys before. I admit when I was younger I accepted the date only because he was hot. Learning experiences those dates were and they almost always went bad as soon as he opened his mouth he f**ked it all up. But I wouldn't have known unless I took the chance.

Also don't forget we girls are at an extreme disadvantage with you guys because it's like we are going on a double blind date. We have no mutual friend that thought we would get along and can voutch for you and we have no bio and showcase to analyze. We have nothing to go on so try telling us a little about you and your ideal experience so maybe we can see if it's a good fit or we can be prepared to accommodate you. That way you can have the best visit possible. We don't want to read that we are in some list. That is just ridiculous. We don't want to hear about you treating us like objects in a list. It's rude, distasteful and quite insulting.

Im done ranting... Just food for thought. Im just being real with you bc that's all I know how to be.
You have some good points. Notice I said that the two reviews didn't look fair. Please get some new pictures.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 07:00 AM   #26
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I think that's part of the problem here we are not being viewed as real people but rather objects you pick up judge analyze and judge based on some mostly unintelligible words on a screen. None of us are perfect guys. We all try to be the best we can be but we are human just like you. We have lives and people who love us and don't judge us and objectify us. But remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What one man finds beautiful and sexy another may not care for. Every girl on here is like a snowflake beautiful and unique in their own WAY. DON'T SELL ONE OF US SHORT... based on anothers opinion alone. That's just being a follower. Think for yourself... To yourself. Find out for yourself, you might be surprised that she was exactly what you needed at that time or not. Regardless you walk away with an experience good or bad but now you know. And knowledge is power.

Perfectly stated IMO
yourdesire is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women