Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-17-2019, 12:31 PM   #1
jerryjones
Premium Access

Encounters: 62
Default Jewlery for an ATF Admirable or Ackward (Hijacked Edition)

I have been fortunate to have a few long-term excellent girls. I have given the typical body lotion, perfume, lingerie, Lululemon to celebrate anniversaries, birthdays and holidays. Would it be appropriate to give some inexpensive jewelry like Kendra Scott?

Would like to get some ladies input.
Old 08-17-2019, 12:38 PM   #2
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think that would be a lovely gift.
Old 08-17-2019, 07:43 PM   #3
Kate Cannes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 451946
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've received jewelry a few times and have always been impressed by it. I think it's a thoughtful gift Xx
Old 08-17-2019, 09:28 PM   #4
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Don't do it unless they give you free time.
Old 08-18-2019, 07:50 AM   #5
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Don't do it unless they give you free time.

Yup. I maintain a respectful relationship with my regulars (so long as I'm paid respect in return) but unless you're going to spend time with me off the clock (this doesn't just mean a session) I don't see why I'd give you a gift beyond a drink or chocolate if the affection isn't reciprocated.

There are currently two girls who will spend time with me outside of a session. By the same token when one of them was recently in dire straits and in need of a hand I gave it.
Old 08-18-2019, 11:26 AM   #6
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Gift-a thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present.

Expecting something back in return does not make it a gift now does it?

That's about as bad as giving a donation to charity but demand they put an article out about you for recognition or take a video so you can get views and likes so you can stroke you ego.
Old 08-18-2019, 12:44 PM   #7
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post

That's about as bad as giving a donation to charity but demand they put an article out about you for recognition or take a video so you can get views and likes so you can stroke you ego.

Hardly. But that's real rich coming from you. You're the biggest mean girl bully in the hobby around here. I'm not talking about the blacklisting and crap you do to guys either, I'm talking about what you do to the other girls.

You and most of the other girls in this hobby spend a great deal of time yelling about how this is a business and "cheap" or "annoying" guys. A gift is something I would give to a friend or lover, i.e., someone who doesn't see my company as a burden. So I'd say with but a few exceptions that's the majority of providers disqualified. Think about how out of place "gifts" are from someone you don't have that relationship with.

Also consider my example that you're happily ignoring: girls who aren't just engaging in capitalism and there's a bit of mutual and genuine attraction? They get gifts and I have their back when they need it.
Old 08-18-2019, 01:05 PM   #8
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2 View Post
Hardly. But that's real rich coming from you. You're the biggest mean girl bully in the hobby around here. I'm not talking about the blacklisting and crap you do to guys either, I'm talking about what you do to the other girls.

You and most of the other girls in this hobby spend a great deal of time yelling about how this is a business and "cheap" or "annoying" guys. A gift is something I would give to a friend or lover, i.e., someone who doesn't see my company as a burden. So I'd say with but a few exceptions that's the majority of providers disqualified. Think about how out of place "gifts" are from someone you don't have that relationship with.

Also consider my example that you're happily ignoring: girls who aren't just engaging in capitalism and there's a bit of mutual and genuine attraction? They get gifts and I have their back when they need it.
It is easy to understand why providers would not spend OTC time with you -- what a boorish post.
Old 08-18-2019, 02:08 PM   #9
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Wtf are you talking about? Mean girl? Haha no I just don't sit around and let trolls and dickwads bash people for no reason. I will talk some shit with the best of them but I don't degrade people, of you are mad I have for having a difference of opinions then you need to grow up.

Blacklisting? Things I'm doing to other girls? Wtf is that load of bullshit? Talk about a bunch of bullshit lies spread by you one of the biggest bullies on the board.. that is you sir!

I don't know you and you don't know me, we have never talked or crossed paths so I'm not sure what your problem is but you love to talk shit about me when I have never done shit to you. It's cool though bullies always need a target so you can keep putting my name out there. You love to talk about me...I can take your bullshit though!

Blacklist?? Where is that coming from? I have a blacklist? Where am I doing this? Really I have a list now? Far stretch there.. but ya ok!

I guess if by putting an alert out on a timewaster, someone who is notorious for wasting time, someone who is rough, some who shorts ladies, someone who crosses boundaries, stalks you and so on.. if that counts as some how blacklisting.. then yup ok I'm guilty. That doesn't make me a bad person. If I keep people safe I'll take one for the team. Just like every other lady does when they have a bad situation. Same as the guys here y'all alert about problem ladies, bait and switch, rip offs, shitty service, fake photos and so on but I do the same and now I'm an evil bitch with a blacklist. Move the fuck on with that shit. It's truly laughable you think I some how have this huge power over everyone! Like fucking hilarious actually.

As For screwing over ladies. Now that bullshit of a lie pisses me the fuck off. I have never ever done anything to a single lady here what so ever. How dare you excuse me of such. If a lady has something different to say then please let me know as I have never done such, and I would be truly heartbroken if some lady thought I ever would.

I'm one of the most helpful ladies out there, I recommend ladies all the time, help them when they ask, I'm the first to throw a shout out in an iso even if I don't know the lady, help them with screening, how to post and so much more. You show me one time I have ever harmed or hurt a lady here. You making such false accusations toward my reputation and character is foolish. That's pure bullshit. I may not agree with every lady here but I have never done anything to another girl here period. So where ever you are coming up with that shit bring some evidence.

You spend just as much time whining and bitching like everybody else here so pot meet kettle.

You and a few others dont like me because I have no filter and will call your bullshit out. You been talking shit about me for how long, trying to paint me like this evil man hating bitch, when I'm actually totally the opposite. This has gone on for how many years and everyone sees through all of yalls bullshit. If I'm such a bad person and hurting people and what not I would have been banned before. I have never been in trouble, removed from any site or been given a vacation so with already. How has all your hating towards me been working for you? I'm still here!
Old 08-18-2019, 02:14 PM   #10
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Duplicate
Old 08-18-2019, 02:39 PM   #11
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wtf are you talking about? Mean girl? Haha no I just don't sit around and let trolls and dickwads bash people for no reason. I will talk some shit with the best of them but I don't degrade people, of you are mad I have for having a difference of opinions then you need to grow up.

You and a few others dont like me because I have no filter and will call your bullshit out. You been talking shit about me for how long, trying to paint me like this evil man hating bitch, when I'm actually totally the opposite. This has gone on for how many years and everyone sees through all of yalls bullshit. If I'm such a bad person and hurting people and what not I would have been banned before. I have never been in trouble, removed from any site or been given a vacation so with already. How has all your hating towards me been working for you? I'm still here!

Heh. I see I got you where you live. You still being here is proof of nothing since people get away with heinous crap here all the time. We have girls on here who have robbed people, who have had their management mug people, who have outed... and only some of them have even changed their name.

And if it were just dudes talking I'd dismiss it. But plenty of girls have had the same experience.
Old 08-18-2019, 02:55 PM   #12
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:

Im pretty sure youd be quick to say this is a business and want to be paid for all of your time. So I wouldn't give a gift to someone I'm doing business with. They get my money and nothing more.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:02 PM   #13
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Better yet, the customer usually receives gifts, not the merchant.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:13 PM   #14
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Heh. I see I got you where you live. You still being here is proof of nothing since people get away with heinous crap here all the time. We have girls on here who have robbed people, who have had their management mug people, who have outed... and only some of them have even changed their name.

And if it were just dudes talking I'd dismiss it. But plenty of girls have had the same experience.
Got me where I live ya? ok! Yes me still being here proves everything. 10+ years and counting and no problems. I have a great reputation, over 200+ great reviews on many boards, never been banned, pointed or given a time out, never robbed or ripped any one off, never bait and switched, never had a pimp, flawless bcd, always quick to help and vouch for anyone( with in 6 months). I've never had a single bad post or alert about me by anyone who actually knows me, has met me or seen me bcd. I've never outted anyone to their wife, job, friends family or none of that shit. Quit trying to compare me to these other horrible bat shit crazy providers because sir I am not one. All these people have problems with me but this is the first time I have ever heard of such allegations and you are the one that everyone has gone to air it out to? Ya excuse me while I call that total bullshit. I screen clients daily who are newbies and with real world personal and business info.. I never have once posted any of their information or put them in jeopardy there are at least 100 that would vouch to this so quit.

This hate is always from you and others and quit frankly it's old and tiresome. I must really rile you up enough to constantly have you bringing me up one way or another. Like damn we are how old here? You hate me so much yet I don't know you or do the same but ya it's cool. It's always you and some other guy who is angry I declined to see him or I went head to head with him in coed post that get all upset. Grown men acting like children.

So ya when you have real facts, evidence, a lady speaks up or I see it for myself that someone posts publicly that I have harmed them girl or guy then you will have some credibility. Cause right now this bullshit you are spewing is just that a whole bunch of lame ass hate on Britttany because she shit on you gift parade.

I will continue to brush your hater ass of like I've been doing for years. You just keep putting my name out there cause I'm going to keep shining.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:17 PM   #15
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:

Say that again...the class needs you to repeat that.

Church, preach...tabernacle.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women