Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2019, 04:38 PM   #16
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatguy360 View Post
So the key to being a dom is being good at dirty talk? And having some forceful sexual sex? Not hurting but in the realm of what they like. ...
thatguy, i suggest you re-read Zena’s, Matt’s and Alan’s posts. being a dom is much more than dirty talk & forceful consensual sex (and some might saw it’s neither of those).
there is dominant sex and there is being a Dominant partner. D may have some d qualities, but d is definitely not being a D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatguy360 View Post
So my next question is how do you set this up with a provider? Do you on a bunch and ask a bunch of questions? I feel like if what till the session then you waste all your time discussing things and what if she isn’t into it? ... Or is this something you set up with a regular girl to make it more authentic. Any tips for more dirty talkscenarios or fav saying/ phrases would be nice to.
first, learn what being a Dominant is (see my reply above).
then look for providers who openly state that they’re a submissive or are into the sub personna/lifestyle.
i would not book w/ a provider and hope or spend paid time seeing if she’s into this.
you could visit w/ a provider a bunch and then find out if she’s into it. if she is, there ya go. if not, that might sour the relationship you’ve got and she says “so sorry charlie, dont call me again.”

or go into the D/s world and look for an s there.

good luck!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 05:47 PM   #17
lovingcamela
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 139606
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fun thread!

I don't do much D/s play with inside the hobby, but when I have it has been with a couple of long time regulars. I like being told very specific instructions to follow and having some form of punishment such as a spanking if I make a mistake. For example, I can be told to wait in a certain a position, how to wear my hair and clothes (or not), leave the key under the mat and wait for 'Sir'. Super hot! The tension of waiting drives me crazy.

I hope that is helpful.

And yes, safe words....
lovingcamela is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 07:33 PM   #18
juggernaut6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

If you're going to feel your partners breast, there are really two ways of doing it. If it's your girlfriend typically you gently caress her breast. If it's your sub girl you grab it firmly, and maybe add a little twist or tweak of the nipple. Everything you would normally do it just a little bit different.

And if your girl is thinking in her head "ouch, that kinda hurt" then she's not your sub girl. If you find that makes her wet, then she is.

I'm learning as I'm going....
juggernaut6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 08:12 AM   #19
lovingcamela
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 139606
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

@juggernaut6

Have you asked her to write her fantasies to you or journal?
lovingcamela is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 02:14 PM   #20
Adventurous1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default Dom/Sub Play

One lady I know wanted an intense spanking, hard impact, pinching, clamps, painful physical experience, all mixed up and combined with lots of fu-----, su-----, and other "feel good" play while she was bound. She wanted her limits really pushed hard on the physical; to be made to cry.

Since I had not done that at all on the top or bottom (and I tend more to sub anyway) and I am far from a masochist, this was new to me. A safe word or set of safe words, did not seem enough to me.

So, with the safe words still in hand, I told her at the beginning of our play "I need your words tonight. So, when things are getting intense you can beg me. Don't beg me to stop, because if we stop we stop. You can beg me to do something else. If I am whipping your pussy and you can't take much more, you can beg me to fuck it instead. If I am spanking, you can beg to such my cock. Don't beg me to stop what I am doing. Beg for something I will like.If you beg hard enough, you might get it." [ Or something similar-- Its been awhile]

It worked great because I was getting constant verbal feedback with the physical. The verbal feedback was not just words, but tone, speed, intensity. Everything I needed to really push her limits. This went on for a couple of hours, me switching up things as needed. Play time was awesome. I think it took both of us a couple of days to really come down from the intensity.
Adventurous1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 03:22 PM   #21
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I had a partner bring home a riding crop and introduced me to crop play. Well being a Texan and knowing the sting those crops can deliver I was very hesitant to play that game. I was content with belt play, a few minor stripes left with limited pain the next day.

After weeks of playing with that crop she could take a good lick. She liked the pinpoint sting on different parts of that big white creamy ass. Never once cried, her eyes would water but she never cried.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 10:22 PM   #22
juggernaut6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Me and one of my girls text fantasies back and forth, then try to act on them in person.

One sub girl had a fantasy about a massage that gets a little bit handsy, and we went with that instead of our usual sub play.

Would love more examples in this thread of what people like!
juggernaut6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women