Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2018, 06:47 AM   #16
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan_Sweets View Post
.... Do not use a public defender
Hire an attorney. Best 2500 I Ever spent. I hadn’t said anything incriminating and my charges were dismissed. ....
Thread winning comment
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 07:42 AM   #17
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randilyn View Post
well yes i do know who calls me, and im not going to publicly say how i work my phone , or how i know who they are when calling me, due to the non members and prying eyes on the board but YES, my guys know NOT TO TEXT me because of reasons like the op's situation ... like i said the doing the texting thing, when making new friends or hooking up with old friends is pretty dangerous as ppl get busted and phones get taken giving le the opportunity to use the phone as le wishes "meaning texts" and le pretending to be the phone owner and going through the phone ... so again texting is pretty dangerous when trying to keep safe from le
Unless you are able to recognize voices, this makes zero sense. There's nothing police can do via text that they can't do with a voice call.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 08:23 AM   #18
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

Being arrested and being prosecuted are 2 different things. You’re culpability depends on what was discussed in text. Do not use a public defender. Become a mute. Hire a good lawyer and let him do all your talking. The real golden rule is never discuss sex in exchange for gold.....ever.....under any circumstances
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 09:49 AM   #19
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post
Unless you are able to recognize voices, this makes zero sense. There's nothing police can do via text that they can't do with a voice call.
well makes sense to me so i guess you hobby your way and ill provide my way ...
and yes le can use an incriminating text message against you to arrest you (ie. meeting a person for the reasons of illegal activities) just the same as they can use an incriminating recorded conversation against you to arrest you..... It's called "probable cause"
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 06:20 PM   #20
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by starway View Post
One of my favorite providers went dark a few months back. Did not respond to texts and her voicemail box filled up of course.

Then recently, out of the blue, I got a text from her indicating that she was available that day. I couldn’t meet up that day but I was glad to see her back. A week passes and then I set up a meeting via text. I show up and am busted. There is a team waiting for me.

I stayed rather silent through the ordeal and talked to a public defender and was released on bail. The whole thing is a blurr now. Eastern Ohio resident. Any idea what I am up against in the coming months?

Pretty tired now. Didn’t get much sleep last night.
Hire the best attorney you can afford. I’m going to guess you said something incriminating via text. Like she asked whAt you wanted and you answered something like “a BNG” or something like “how much for FS?”. Because just agreeing to meet someone isn’t illegal.

You’ll probably have to go to court a few times. Hopefully you can get it dismissed or get deferred adjudication. Talk to your lawyer about expungement as well.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 08:25 PM   #21
Guest100519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
this is why i do not do the texting thing with anyone when it comes to making new friends or seeing already made friends ... you never know who is on the other end of the text ... i make everyone call me directly for reasons like this ... sorry that this happend to you
Yea and no. Calls can be recorded, text can be Tran scripted.
Email can be hijacked. If they want it bad enough they can get it. They all have risk involved. But I do agree actual phone conversation is probably the least risky.
Guest100519 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 08:41 PM   #22
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Actually it depends if you’re in a one or two party state. In a two party state they can’t legally record you without your permission.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:41 PM   #23
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Old 10-11-2018, 09:03 PM   #24
blindman2291
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Happened to me also. Hired attorney, case dismissed. It sucks believe me. News and everything. Everyone knew. Pm and i can elaborate
blindman2291 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 05:56 AM   #25
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Wow - That sucks!!

Getting caught up in a sting is more of an IQ test than anything else.

Unfortunately, you were seeing a lady that was already a "high risk" and likely gave up her phone in a deal to get out of "other" charges (of unmentionable origin). You should associate with a better/smarter class of people....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 06:40 AM   #26
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Hooker will sell you out in a fucking minute

Find a nice sugar baby
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 09:10 AM   #27
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
well yes i do know who calls me, and im not going to publicly say how i work my phone , or how i know who they are when calling me, due to the non members and prying eyes on the board but YES, my guys know NOT TO TEXT me because of reasons like the op's situation ... like i said the doing the texting thing, when making new friends or hooking up with old friends is pretty dangerous as ppl get busted and phones get taken giving le the opportunity to use the phone as le wishes "meaning texts" and le pretending to be the phone owner and going through the phone ... so again texting is pretty dangerous when trying to keep safe from le
I'm so sorry this happened. Crazy! Hopefully you have retained a good attorney.

Randilyn, Just curious.... Have you heard of this happening on incall where the location is private (residential)? This is so scary! And this just drives me crazy that there are not more imminent things for LE to place their efforts.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 10:36 AM   #28
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey Astor View Post
I'm so sorry this happened. Crazy! Hopefully you have retained a good attorney.

Randilyn, Just curious.... Have you heard of this happening on incall where the location is private (residential)? This is so scary! And this just drives me crazy that there are not more imminent things for LE to place their efforts.
hi audrey ... i wasnt the op on this thread so this didnt happen to me and as far as the other question ref residential is highly unlikely unless you have constant traffic coming and going from the private residential.. le tends to go for the low hanging fruit and easier busts .. they rarely have the time or resource to stake out one's private incall for a misdemeanor unless there there is a bigger fish to catch out of it
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 12:20 PM   #29
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin3 View Post
The real golden rule is never discuss sex in exchange for gold.....ever.....under any circumstances
YES! This is why information exchange is so important. It allows everyone to have an understanding of what is going to take place without having to discuss it explicitly.

Quote:
and yes le can use an incriminating text message against you to arrest you (ie. meeting a person for the reasons of illegal activities) just the same as they can use an incriminating recorded conversation against you to arrest you..... It's called "probable cause"
Precisely my point. It doesn't matter if it's a text or a phone call, the police are going to use it against you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Actually it depends if you’re in a one or two party state. In a two party state they can’t legally record you without your permission.
Very true, unless they have a warrant to record specific conversations (possible depending on the state?) or wiretap to record all conversations (unlikely unless part of a larger investigation).
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 08:40 AM   #30
o2flyhi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I may have missed it but was the Provider who was working with LE a member on Eccie or P411? Seems like word would get out very quickly if so.
o2flyhi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women