Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37053
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2019, 08:18 AM   #16
Golfer1
Valued Poster

Bankers question my math also. One could say perhaps 90% of people question my math. The 10% of people who don't question my math probably understand, and concentrate on the result, not the process. Because if the process (math) was flawed, the result would be different.

It's like a financial advisor who thinks stock options are risky. Even Warren Buffet says this, even though he lies, and had been caught lying.

He had that small incident with silver futures that he buried in a footnote in one of his annual reports. And he most certainly sell puts to lower his cost of entry, and this is somewhat disclosed, to the extent he needs to.

People overspend on things, and bankers like this. Then they insure these things, that generally depreciate in value. But they will not do simple things like insure their portfolios with VIX calls.

People use social media at work, which is essentially theft of their employer's time. They do some Christmas shopping on Black Friday. But apparently they aren't internet savvy enough to log onto their 401k accounts and occasionally rebalance.

People don't understand tax bracket, tax rate, effective tax rate, gross income, adjusted gross income, modified adjusted gross income and taxable income.

People don't understand state taxes, sale's taxes, excise taxes, fuel taxes etc.

How would we go about solving this problem so people don't try to make factual points using anecdotes?

I think we could start by eliminating withholding. Make everyone write a check on April 15th. Now that would be interesting, becuase a certain percentage would not be able to come up with the money. And included in that percentage would be people giving financial advice, lending money etc.
Golfer1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 10:44 AM   #17
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Do you also give hooker advice on financial websites golfer?
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 12:31 PM   #18
livn2do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

I don't often play anymore
But when I do
I buy local
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 01:45 PM   #19
Golfer1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
Do you also give hooker advice on financial websites golfer?
I haven't, but I would. Sometimes I like the message inside the message. Sometimes I'm compelled to share the message inside the message.
Golfer1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 02:22 PM   #20
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfer1 View Post
I haven't, but I would. Sometimes I like the message inside the message. Sometimes I'm compelled to share the message inside the message.
I'm in this months fortune magazine but I haven't seen a provider in over a month could you tell me if you see a pattern there ?

If you would like a link to fortune article PM me
normalguy21 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women