Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2019, 06:26 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Is Oprah House are like Graceland ares?

Ok I have not been to Nashville in a long long while ever since choice hotels started charging $289.00 plus tax per night with no amenities no fridge no microwave no outdoor pool. NO THANK YOU!

I made the huge mistake of booking a room in Memphis in what I thought would be a good area; a hot spot for tourist GACELAND I am still shocked they let that turn hood.

So as I tried to find a hotel in Nashville in a nice,safe area with the amenities I want. Without paying 2 appointments for rooms GOOD GREIF.. Oprah house area pooled up..I immediately cringed would it be like Graceland? Surely not? I hope not.
Input would be nice. I'm only scheduling for 2 days but can stay longer if the area I first pick is good.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 06:28 AM   #2
Majichands
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

SAMN IT I CAN NOT FIX HEADING..... AREA! Moving fast AREA AREA AREA That was sappose to say AREA..UGH
Old 08-11-2019, 11:16 PM   #3
Jeepster1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majichands View Post
SAMN IT I CAN NOT FIX HEADING..... AREA! Moving fast AREA AREA AREA That was sappose to say AREA..UGH
The Opry House (the area by Opry Mills Mall) is a suburban, pretty safe place. Some of the alleged "Opry" locations on the booking sites are literally miles away, though.

Map Opry Mills, and determine how far away your prospective hotel is. Most every true Opry area hotel is on Music Valley Drive.

-Jeepster1
Jeepster1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 11:31 PM   #4
Majichands
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you. So much was beginning to think this board was dead.
Old 08-17-2019, 05:56 PM   #5
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

User ID: 374137
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When I travel to Nashville I stay in the Opry Mills area. I personally have had no issues there. I'm sorry about your Memphis trip. IF you choose to give Memphis another try I can give you a wonderful list of great location and where NOT to go. I'm particular with my hotels and gentlemen have never had any issues with my incalls. I travel the entire south east but Memphis the most. There's not much I don't know about Memphis now unfortunately lol. I hope your Nashville trip is successful and fun.
Cassie107 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 06:49 AM   #6
Majichands
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thanks sugar

Thanks sugar... Stayed on Music Valley Drive. Was good $100 bucks or so... ok hotel, nice out door pool, shuttle to down town, right down the road from Gaylord, good eateries near.
Parking at the Gaylord is $32 bucks unless you eat a designated amount of food at some of the restaurants.
Not all the Fall does not count.

As far as business it was not good at all should not of stayed 2 extra days.
It is the week that school starts. But Most providers will tell ya Nashville is iffy all the time. Its a quarter toss up anytime you go. I for sure wont stop on the way back I will drive straight through

I will take you up on Memphis I have to go right through there to go back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie107 View Post
When I travel to Nashville I stay in the Opry Mills area. I personally have had no issues there. I'm sorry about your Memphis trip. IF you choose to give Memphis another try I can give you a wonderful list of great location and where NOT to go. I'm particular with my hotels and gentlemen have never had any issues with my incalls. I travel the entire south east but Memphis the most. There's not much I don't know about Memphis now unfortunately lol. I hope your Nashville trip is successful and fun.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women