Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2013, 01:20 PM   #46
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

this healthcare bill is the same bill the republicans pushed for in the early 90's but because Obama was the one who finally got it signed now its suddenly a bad idea.

should it be a right? it is already a right. no hospital can deny coverage. the question is should it be a right to have your life savings destroyed or your credit ruined or be denied insurance for having a pre-existing condition.
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:57 PM   #47
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
But the middle class guy has to PAY for it or have his life destroyed. The poor don't. Why should we give health care to those on multi-generational welfare, but the guy that works? Fuck him!
Ok, I think we may be having a miscommunication of terminology here.

What I'm saying is that currently anyone in this country, regardless of financial situation, can go to an ER and see a doctor. They can't be turned away simply because they cannot pay. That's the health care I'm talking about that's available to everyone.

Now health insurance, such as Medicare & Medicaid, is indeed only available to the elderly (Medicare) or poor (Medicaid). Theoretically, the everyone else makes enough to afford their own private health insurance. I say theoretically because yes, there are many unfortunate people who are in that income range where they can't afford private insurance (usually because their job doesn't offer it) but make too much to qualify for Medicaid.

And I agree - it does suck horribly for those people in that range. I am all for expanding coverage of Medicare/Medicaid to include more people. The only problem is figuring out how to pay for it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Agreed. Preventitive, basic and ER care should be delivered not only on demand, but there should be outreach to the poorer, uneducated and the infirmed.
Yeah - again as the last remaining superpower, I find it an absolute shame that we can't provide such basic coverage for all of our citizens when other less powerful countries have managed to provider better and more comprehensive health coverage to all of their citizens at a much lower doller per citizen cost.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:45 PM   #48
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
Ok, I think we may be having a miscommunication of terminology here.

What I'm saying is that currently anyone in this country, regardless of financial situation, can go to an ER and see a doctor. They can't be turned away simply because they cannot pay. That's the health care I'm talking about that's available to everyone.

Now health insurance, such as Medicare & Medicaid, is indeed only available to the elderly (Medicare) or poor (Medicaid). Theoretically, the everyone else makes enough to afford their own private health insurance. I say theoretically because yes, there are many unfortunate people who are in that income range where they can't afford private insurance (usually because their job doesn't offer it) but make too much to qualify for Medicaid.

And I agree - it does suck horribly for those people in that range. I am all for expanding coverage of Medicare/Medicaid to include more people. The only problem is figuring out how to pay for it all.

Yeah - again as the last remaining superpower, I find it an absolute shame that we can't provide such basic coverage for all of our citizens when other less powerful countries have managed to provider better and more comprehensive health coverage to all of their citizens at a much lower doller per citizen cost.
while we ignore our own, we can damn sure spend $12 billion a month so some third world puke can have a purple thumb cant we? That my friend is an absolute shame.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:23 PM   #49
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

RomneyCare in Massachusetts seems to be working out fine. Large majority of its residents say its great....ObamaCare was modeled after RomneyCare. Same arguements were made when Social Security was instituted...Now you can't pry those checks away from seniors......Much ado about nothing.
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:22 PM   #50
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
I know what you mean when you write SFG but you do realize the SFG is a military post wife thing right? OH I'm sorry you probably didn't... nimrod.

And oddly enough sfg.com is a financial firm my family is associated with. Good pick. I'll keep that name.
We love how you just make sh*t up. You do realize that no one believes you, right?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #51
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post

And the only people I've ever said I truly hated were Muslims. How about this, I'll love a Muslim so much I'll personally be happy to send him 72 virgins.
I think you're confusing Humanitarianism with Eating Dicks. It ain't like vegetarianism, SFG!

I do not advertise services on this board. I do not have a phone number that's available to LE. But you do. And you have now publicly stated your willingness to commit hate crimes, including murder on this board.

Stupid twat!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:51 PM   #52
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souper View Post
RomneyCare in Massachusetts seems to be working out fine. Large majority of its residents say its great....ObamaCare was modeled after RomneyCare. Same arguements were made when Social Security was instituted...Now you can't pry those checks away from seniors......Much ado about nothing.
if those funds had gone into my own private account it would be 10X higher but sense I have SHARE it with the less fortunate it is not
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:20 PM   #53
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Obviously you hate Jesus...
Old 04-04-2013, 10:22 PM   #54
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Obviously you hate Jesus...
no just you

you are are total waste of bandwidth
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:36 PM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You right Muskogee!

You wanna kill people like HK?
Old 04-04-2013, 11:56 PM   #56
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:32 AM   #57
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Words of a great American.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:19 AM   #58
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default When the Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going

Since gritsboy likes to substitute clichés for thought, this begs the question:

Going where?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:43 AM   #59
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Kind of. What about ongoing treatment that isn't an emergency, but could develop into an emergency or kill them? Is that also treated on demand and for tripple - at least - the rate they charge insurance companies?

Quote:
Now health insurance, such as Medicare & Medicaid, is indeed only available to the elderly (Medicare) or poor (Medicaid).

And if we can't deliver healthcare - at no out of pocket expense - to the backbone of the country then no one should have it.

Here's two examples of "poor" people on Medicade:

My ex-brother-in-law worked for my ex-husband. He had a brand new, 2500 sq ft house - nice too - paid for in cash house. He's two vehicles were paid for too. Both nice, but not exotic. So his kids could get Medicade and they could all get food stamps my ex only paid him $560 (approx) a week. The rest of his income was in cash. He probably made about $100,000 a year.

ALL of my ex's employees had me fill out paperwork that they made $250 per week. They of course didn't make $250 per week. They made up to three times that. All so their ancher babies could get Medicare, WIC and foodstamps.

It's time we stop treating the working class like redheaded stepchildren. The reat of the free world doesn't have some cobbled together, abortion if healthcare in the form of forced insurance. Why should we.

Speaking of said insurance, it rolls out january of 14 right. People get taxed if they don't have their other tax in place right. As I understand it there is going to be a huge percentage of American's in the Obamacare dole. How do they apply for the aid. What is the minimum coverage? Where do you buy the coverage. How do you get your subsidies. I have no idea and I'm informed. Do you think the gob'ment can set up the infastructure, roll out the program and communicate that to the people that need it by December? I don't.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:15 AM   #60
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

In the 1930s you could argue that Germany was a super power (at least in Europe) and they had universal healthcare. If you were mentally or physically unfit then you had a problem. Same thing if you belonged to an identified class (by the government) as someone who recieved next to no medical care.

That is what the end of life (death) panels are all about. In order to save money the government is already talking about excluding the elderly and the terminally ill. Obama himself voted FOR the termination by neglect of babies that survive abortions. The choosers are already among waiting for the lines to form....you go to the right, you go to the left, you go to the left, you go to the right...
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women