Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2011, 08:42 PM   #16
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Kink Kondo Pics

Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:56 PM   #17
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

cool
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:56 PM   #18
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Very nice PPE! Interesting multi-use rack you got there.

But with all that tile, doesn't it echo pretty loudly?
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:01 PM   #19
Guest050911
Account Disabled

K-man,

You are correct, we are looking for a rug to put there. We definitely have changes and enhancements to do. Going to put some mirrors behind the Jungle Gym and some picture boxes with toys in them as wall art. The Convertible Cross and the bondage ottoman are on their way...

PPE
Old 03-30-2011, 07:42 AM   #20
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Rugs would be good. As would a number of over-sized throw pillows. Tile (and concrete) is hard on knees! At the Sanctuary the oversize pillows get used a lot by submissives kneeling or otherwise at the feet of their dominants/tops.

Depending on your neighbors and walls, might be good to look at adding additional soundproofing. Gags work great for some things, but not everything! (wink!)
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:37 AM   #21
Indefinable Ms. M
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35608
My ECCIE Reviews

This suck-u-bust is ready to play. Heading home from Kansas today. Good Luck PPE...hope all goes good Monday. Sending you healing energy.......
Indefinable Ms. M is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:28 AM   #22
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Meryl,

My lusty lover. The suck-u-busts have a perm invite to the Kink Kondo. Mistress Pandora can come work on technique. You can cone be worked on. My forced orgasm belt still has not been broken in...... Just sayin... And we need to get those Sash pics.

PPE
Old 04-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #23
Indefinable Ms. M
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35608
My ECCIE Reviews

Sir PPE, Your main priority is to not worry about any of this stuff for the next week. Once you are back 100% we will break-in that new belt and get the sash pics completed. Have also consigned a young gentleman I know very well to start back working on his chain mail items to add to our list of goodies. He will not be deployed until sometime early 2012 is what they are saying. Also meeting with another old friend that may possibly make us custom paddles. Rest, relax, and think PPE thoughts. hehehehehe....MUAH
Indefinable Ms. M is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:08 PM   #24
Monk Rasputin
Valued Poster

PPE... Or should I say Marquis de PPE...

Bravo! I am also very happy to see that your restraints are not velcro, but rather black leather and nickle-plated steel. Nothing but the real thing for our favorite submissives!

Monk
Monk Rasputin is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:18 PM   #25
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin View Post
PPE... Or should I say Marquis de PPE...
The "Marquis de PPE". That made me laugh. Only you, with your wonderful wit, would come up with that!!!

With affection,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:37 PM   #26
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater View Post
Kink Kondo Pics

ok, i'll bite. what book is the "bible"?
and how come no red, purple, blue, yellow bookmarks for those favorite pages?
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:12 PM   #27
Guest050911
Account Disabled

LOL,

It is actually Helmut Newton... Just made a great place to carefully lay the forced orgasm belt....

PPE
Old 04-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #28
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Good luck, take care with the "noise" factor... neighbors can be so... uncool....
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:28 PM   #29
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Partner just picked up a floor rug so that should start the muffling...

Be we watch the noise....

Thanks for the reminder....

PPE
Old 04-05-2011, 12:55 PM   #30
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Again woohoo! to you sweetie. (Notice everyone is going for the noise issue?? lol)

I gotta ask about the white couch...Let's start a betting pool (or two) shall we?

1) How many cans of scotchguard will it take?

2) How long before it's "stained"

3) Type of first stain

Look at the new breed of astroturf ..I'll IM you the name later. It's synthetic, non stainable, soft, cleans with water (Hell-LO) doesn't rip, tar, mold etc...Highly recommend.

That turf stuff + those carpet tiles = way to go (trust me).

Instead of pillows - invest in the wedge - bit more adaptable, more expensive but the cover is washable.

Lighting: look at LED - I abso love the "coming out of darkness" mindcrank (as both D & s). Those small throwaway led's with the sticky on the bottom? Sick on the floor in a circle, lights out everywhere else, partner in the circle, can't see beyond the light - to hell with a blind fold - go blind! Isoneamuhthangs. very effective/multi-level.
Halogen's ok if you do plan to film (again trust me) you don't want that heat in an enclosed space in an extended session. Things melt, get sticky, latex gets that tacky feel, sweat makes things slippery...hassle.

Ask the landlord about putting a ceiling fan in. Have a carpenter come and build the suspension brace box within the ceiling - when he asks how big is the fan..tell him @ 300 lbs (lets go for overkill..safety safety safety) Should be a square box built in/ around/ connected to a joust? floorboard? (w/ever). There's your suspension ...carpenter could do whole rig as well and when (if) you leave, pull out the metal and do put a ceiling fan there. While there is a hole on the ceiling take the opp to stuff with soundproofing, close the elec box and when you hang the fan - remove the stuffing (safety). You can put a ceiling medallion (lowes) around your hook instead of repair if you dont have upstairs neighbors.

Super heavy felt or some kind of woven material (tapestry, rug) over those french doors. One of those curtain rods that jut from the wall 2in? Affix (nail hand w/ever) top above the rod so that it hangs away from the wall. Playtime = remove the rod, hanging falls into place. Move the movable rod for entry/exit - not the cover (should be too heavy to fold back). Carpet remnant - ask the store to go ahead and attach the strip to it (the nailheaded install thingy) and screw that strip to the wall instead of the carpet. If you tell the carpet place its hanging over a door - they may charge nothing to little to heat all the edges (or bind but binding costs) so you dont get those fuzzy things all over the place.

One of those boards with holes - know what I mean? Garage thing. hang those toys.

(I'm so jealous, can you tell? is my feminine female decorating side showing?)

Also - think about painting all in a bath/kitchen paint before you get it too full..you know the wipe clean latex stuff?

Wish you weren't in TX. And I got some more books for ya too.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women