Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2017, 12:33 AM   #46
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

This sums it all up...thank God for people like Lawrence O'donell exposing people like john kelly. John is politicizing his sons death trying to get fake sympathy for a gutless cowardice president.

Thank you Lawrence I couldnt have said this better myself:

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:15 AM   #47
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Is she that stupid bitch that wears a cowboy hat so she will be noticed?
I am just wondering WHAT idiot told her wearing that was a good idea..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Chief of Staff Kelly is a fucking traitor who is lying for Trump the Russian lover
So lets see if i got this right. Obama allowed hillary who was given donations FROM RUSSIAN Businesses while sec of state, to do the uranium deal. The FBI which was ran by Mueller at the time investigated all the scams, pay to pay, and all sorts of OTHER STUFF dealing with russia, but swept it under the rug FOR obama/holder/clinton, and its TRUMP you still think is the russian lover??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I have always maintained that Sheila Jackson Lee, my Congresswoman, was the biggest moron in the House of Representatives, possibly in all of Government.

I guess I might have to rethink this.
I think Shela, This dunce and the one from Ca (Maxine) are a trio of morons..

And how miraculous it must have been for her to be in the family's car the exact moment Trump called the mother/wife..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 02:33 AM   #48
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
I think Shela, This dunce and the one from Ca (Maxine) are a trio of morons..
democrat party is a confederacy of dunces.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:43 AM   #49
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I doubt Kelly would let WTF shine his boots.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:31 AM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
This sums it all up...thank God for people like Lawrence O'donell exposing people like john kelly. John is politicizing his sons death trying to get fake sympathy for a gutless cowardice president.

Thank you Lawrence I couldnt have said this better myself:
You're a liar and hypocrite, Shit-stained Chapped-ass, and so are the lib-retards you listen to.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:56 AM   #51
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Kelly would let a tranny “spit” shine Mall Gaurd Snitchy’s face.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:03 AM   #52
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Once again the Democrats and The Main Stream Media are caught in a position of defending the indefensible.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:16 AM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Kelly only has time to shine Trump's shoes.

He has went from a respected Marine to a glorified shoe shiner.

Pitiful.

Hopefully, when the final story is told , he is putting up with all Trumps shit because he fears what Trump may do and not Trump himself.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:22 AM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Once again the Democrats and The Main Stream Media are caught in a position of defending the indefensible.
As are the Trumpers....Trump brought up Kelly's dead son for political fodder.

Both Trump and Kelly , instead of saying it was an unfortunate misunderstanding (which it was) have tried to smear the Congresswoman.

No winner in this shit slinging contest.

The real losers are people like you who think only one side is to blame.

If you were to really listen to wtf Kelly said, he castigated Trump with the Gold Star comment around the Convention.

I think Kelly made it perfectly clear he thinks both the Congresswoman and Trump , idiots. He had to sugar coat one though because he works for Trump.

Speaking of defending the indefensible....Here is a classy post by dilbert and a few others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post

J M is a traitor.

He is a piece of shit. He needs to turn in his RINO and never-trump card then hurry up and die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
may the cancer in John McCain's brain rot out in a painful way!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
McCain is a pc of SHIT! The fact you 0zombies support him, is proof... I think we will get 10,000 posts on this thread, easy!

Bumpity Bump...

[]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:44 AM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
He termed her a "selfish, empty barrel" and called her remarks "noise". Kelly called Trump's remarks the message, and Kelly called the lying, lib-retard cunt's remarks "noise" -- NOT the message -- ergo, a lie. The lying, lib-retard cunt lied through omission "to create a false or misleading impression."
He was talking about her remarks from years ago....there is a lot of assumptions and misinformation being posted.

People in the middle that are objective are seeing Trump, the Congresswoman and Kelly look rather petty. Kelly will not have to face the voters, the other two will , thank God. Kelly will have to face his maker and this will not be his finest moment. Him denouncing making this political all the while making it political is not his finest moment.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP
Kelly tapped into his personal experience as the former head of the Southern Command headquarters in Doral, a position that often had him representing the Defense Department in local events. That included the dedication of the FBI regional building in Miramar, when he said Wilson’s remarks were jarring and self-serving.
“A congresswoman stood up, and in a long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there in all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call, he gave the money, the $20 million, to build the building, and she sat down,” Kelly told reporters.

“That is crazy that I got [the money] and Mr. Obama just gave it to me,” Wilson said. “That building was funded long before I got to Congress, I didn’t say that. I have staff, people who write the speeches. You can’t say that.”
The 380,000-square-foot pair of glass towers cost $194 million to build, much higher than the $20 million Kelly cited in his White House remarks.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 07:00 AM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
He was talking about her remarks from years ago....there is a lot of assumptions and misinformation being posted.

People in the middle that are objective are seeing Trump, the Congresswoman and Kelly look rather petty. Kelly will not have to face the voters, the other two will , thank God. Kelly will have to face his maker and this will not be his finest moment. Him denouncing making this political all the while making it political is not his finest moment.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP
Kelly tapped into his personal experience as the former head of the Southern Command headquarters in Doral, a position that often had him representing the Defense Department in local events. That included the dedication of the FBI regional building in Miramar, when he said Wilson’s remarks were jarring and self-serving.
“A congresswoman stood up, and in a long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there in all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call, he gave the money, the $20 million, to build the building, and she sat down,” Kelly told reporters.

“That is crazy that I got [the money] and Mr. Obama just gave it to me,” Wilson said. “That building was funded long before I got to Congress, I didn’t say that. I have staff, people who write the speeches. You can’t say that.”
The 380,000-square-foot pair of glass towers cost $194 million to build, much higher than the $20 million Kelly cited in his White House remarks.
Kelly was referencing the lying, lib-retard cunt. She was an empty barrel then, and she's still an empty barrel -- meaning there is no substance and there never has been any substance -- to what she says: only noise.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:11 AM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Kelly was referencing the lying, lib-retard cunt. She was an empty barrel then, and she's still an empty barrel -- meaning there is no substance and there never has been any substance -- to what she says: only noise.
That may be true of both her and Trump but that was not what you said originally.

Kelly never said she lied about what Trump said.

In fact Kelly may have overplayed his hand on what she said back then because she was not even in Congress back when the funding was secured and it was way more that the 20 million Kelly referenced.

If you actually listen to what Kelly said...it was not very flattering for both Trump and the Congresswoman.

Kelly's fuckup was for not giving Trump hell for bringing Kelly's son's death into this as some slight at Obama.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 07:19 AM   #58
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
That may be true of both her and Trump but that was not what you said originally.

In fact Kelly may have overplayed his hand on what she said back then because she was not even in Congress back when the funding was secured and it was way more that the 20 million Kelly referenced.

If you actually listen to what Kelly said...it was not very flattering for both Trump and the Congresswoman.

Kelly's fuckup was for not giving Trump hell for bringing Kelly's son's death into this as some slight at Obama.
You’re only speaking to yourself, which is your MO. Most middle Americans voted for Trump. I guess you missed that. Blue dog or Kennedy Democrats voted for Trump. JFK would be shocked to see what the Democrats have turned into. Obama took them far left. They’ve been repudiated at election time over the last 8 years. That fact seems to escape you. The left continues to meltdown along with the MSM. They’ve been exposed. You’re not a Libertarian. Most here know you’re a far left political hack. A fraud. Mall Fraud Snitchy.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 07:25 AM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

It's a false notion to argue that Kelly's entire stint at that podium wasn't for the sole purpose of rebutting the lying, lib-retard cunt's lie. Kelly emphatically spelled out Trump's message and contrasted it with the stunning, nauseating, "selfish, empty barrel noise" the lying, lib-retard cunt was making on TV. Via such contrast, Kelly was invalidating the lib-retard cunt's lies in the lame-stream media.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:49 AM   #60
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Kelly just showed that he's a racist scum bag. I don't give a FUCK that he's a Marine...and he's using his son to defend one of the most dispicable humans to ever live how disgraceful to his son. What a travesty....The Congress woman has more integrity in her pinky finger than Trump has in his entire STD diseased riddled body. Kelly lied about women being sacred, he lied about honor and integrity because this country has never had any....and to suggest to a grieving widow that her husband knew what he was getting into is down right laughable. Maybe that tired line will work for Kelly but to use it as a template to communicate to a grieving widow is just flat out retarded. General Kelly has dishonored his own service by working for this White House. He has nullified years and years of his own military service. What was really appalling about Kelly's rant is that he further went on to attack the Khan family; another Goldstar family. Kelly has disgraced the uniform and should go sit his ass in a corner now. Anytime you can defend a President who has admitted to sexual assault and has repeatedly mocked the military by Mocking a war hero in John McCain who preferred to be tortured for 5 fucking years rather than leave his men behind, he mocked the Purple Heart, he took 5 military deferrments by lying about an ankle injury showing just how much of a coward he truly is, then he said that avoiding STD's in the 80"s was his own personal Vietnam. He's lied about donations to Vets groups. The fact that John Kelly can defend such a coward means I'm forced to reject out of hand anything that John Kelly says. He's disgraced himself and his service. If Kelly was so patriotic he would have never served in Trump's administration after Trump trashed John McCain the way he did. I have no sorrow or sympathy for John Kelly is a FUCKING scum bag hypocrite.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women