Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > SF Bay Area > Encounter Reports - SF Bay Area
Encounter Reports - SF Bay Area Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160187
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2018, 06:57 PM   #1
slimpickens54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default Encounter: Took a trip to the candyland with Nara

User ID: -
Date: 8/5/18
Name: Nara
Phone: (650)273-3057 Text
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://getsomecandy.com/peninsula/nara/
City: San Mateo
State: California
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, SS, DATY, Body Worship, MPCFS (Mish, K9, CG, ACG, RCG), Shower
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’-2”, 99lbs, firm curves, nice ass, MM C’s, tiny pink nipples, shaved with a little stubble. Pretty face with big doe eyes and a petty smile.
Recommendation: Yes
slimpickens54 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 12:53 PM   #2
slimpickens54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default Repeat with Nara, not so much.

My review below is just a few weeks old, so will not formalize this time. But felt I needed to share my experience with the community. I do not get to the Bay Area often, so when the opportunity arose, I jumped at the chance for a repeat with Nara. From the outset, I could tell things were different and not necessarily in a good way. Part of her allure initially was her illusion of innocence. You almost felt like she was the girl next door and you were fortunate to be the one spending intimate time with her. Unfortunately that innocense has disappeared and it’s almost sad how jaded she has become.

We started in the room with her kneeling for a BBBJ. Then having me lie on the bed for more BBBJ. I turned her over to worship her body and a little DATY. I read in a few recent reviews on EM about her not wanting DATY, which I thought was strange, since in session one she could not get enough. Sure enough, 5 seconds after my tongue touched her pussy, she sat up and said, “I don’t like”. She laid back down and allowed me to continue for a short while, but was definitely a change from the first time when she just lost herself in the moment. Moved from there into CG and some low effort ACG, then rolled her over into Doggy and then down into a rear scissor where I finished. She wrapped her legs around me and held me inside for an extended amount of time...

...then had me lay down while she stepped out of the room, supposedly for water. After waiting for almost 15 minutes, enough time to make MSOG out of the question, I just started to get dressed to leave. She finally comes back and acts shocked that I am half dressed, asking did I not want a shower and explaining that she was delayed by one of her eyelashes falling off! I did want a shower, so undressed and she cleaned me up with a standing wash, a little back tongue bath and BBBJ to close. More sensuality and engagement in that 10 minutes, than in all of the previous 45 minutes combined. I dressed while she showered, she walked me to the door and stood watching as I put on my shoes, then shuffled me out the door.

It actually gives me pause to not recommend a provider, because I see how hard they work to provide an unmatched fantasy service. The service from AMP girls, regardless of where, is typically unparalleled and far more predictable than Indys. Don’t get me wrong, she has a great body, is very accommodating and has one of the wettest, warmest pussys I’ve experienced. There is still a sweetness there below the surface, but she seemed disconnected and approached each activity with a “just get it done” attitude. Almost like she was trying to see how quickly she could get me to pop and get it over with. The attitude didn’t change until late in the session when she thought I was upset. Maybe it was an off-day, or maybe it was just no connection with me (I am no prize catch by any stretch!), but I will not repeat.
slimpickens54 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Nara - San Francisco - 650-273-3057

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women