Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2018, 01:14 PM   #1
oam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default To cologne or not to cologne?

Ladies,

I need your input.

I know I'm not very pleasant to look at, but I do take my personal hygiene quite seriously.

Before coming to visit one of you fine folks, I do my best to make sure I'm as clean as possible. I usually shower before I head out to meet someone and I usually ask to shower right before we start to play.

Nobody wants a smelly partner. I get it. I've had some otherwise great sessions go downhill because of a smell issue. But something I wonder is what do our wonderful providers think about men applying cologne or aftershave (after an initial shower of course) before a session?

I know some providers have allergic reactions to some colognes and some just don't like the specific smell.

On the other hand, I've been told by some providers that they really like whatever fragrance I'm using.

I understand that different people have different reactions to colognes and aftershaves and it is a very YMMV issue specific to each individual person.

But in the aggregate, ladies, do y'all like when your guest wears some sort of cologne or do you just prefer them to be well showered with no discernible scent whatsoever?
oam is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 04:46 PM   #2
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

if it’s the first time that ur meeting, then that would be a good question to ask beforehand...

otherwise, just make damn sure that uve scrubbed ur junk and ass plenty good with soap right before u get there or if she offers u her shower...not complicated.
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 06:54 PM   #3
MoneyManMatt
Certified Public NERD

Encounters: 490

I never use cologne. I shower good and wear a good deodorant.
MoneyManMatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 10:07 PM   #4
bamatide
Valued Poster

No cologne
bamatide is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 11:36 PM   #5
Exotic Yazmin DDD
Your sexy Island Delight

User ID: 302883
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cologne is ok is you are a man who usually wears cologne.
What I HAAATE is when you spray your man parts.
Cologne in the mouth is horrid. Soap and water and scrubbing should be enough
Exotic Yazmin DDD is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 08:13 AM   #6
Randyredhead
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 411575
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Yazmin, especially about the taste of cologne. I do enjoy a nice smelling man and a little fragrance goes a long way. I hate too much cologne, aftershave, etc.

RR
Randyredhead is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 09:13 AM   #7
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

User ID: 252126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with the ladies - though I tend to air on the side of no cologne at all, if personally given the choice.

It’s not that I don’t enjoy a nice, light, cologne - but I far prefer the smell of an actual man - and how his pheromones affect me, and draw me to him...

If a man feels more confident coming to see me with a spritz or two of cologne - I have no issue with it - and if I like it, I’ll often comment about how good you smell. I do enjoy when a gentleman takes me on a longer date (4+ hours), and comes over to pick me up with the hint of a very light cologne. The occasional inhale of a soft, inviting scent as our time progresses...mixing with the light perspiration of your body, and natural scent...hours later...as the clothes begin to find their way to the floor, once we retire for a nightcap - has all opportunity to intoxicate...

Typically, though, I’d far prefer a fresh, clean body smell...with a light lingering of soap... Especially if you are coming directly to me. My favorite is Dove. I’ll lay on top of you and just sniff you for a few moments because I love the scent so much, lol.

As mentioned by the beautiful ladies who responded earlier - spraying below your waist is not something enjoyed at all. I want to smell you. And taste you.

Cologne - no matter how great it smells - tastes awful. And I want to make love to your cock with my mouth... Not shy from it.

A deliciously clean, freshly soaped, ready to be kissed...and licked...and deliriously enjoyed...you. That’s what this naughty Minx wants.
Merry Minx is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 08:54 PM   #8
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Everyone is different, but I'm a fragrance person..

I would say maybe ask before ,if they're ok with smell goods..
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 09:53 PM   #9
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Just like the jingle, "Brylcreem, a little dab will do you"
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women