Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2017, 05:39 PM   #361
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post

Right now, I'm on the computer even though I'm not supposed to. I cheeked my medication, then snuck out of my room again. Snuck out of my room again, you ask? Well, I did this before.

You see, last night, we had our evening medication pass. But, I did not want to take mine. So, when the nice people in the white lab coats gave me my medicines, I used my tongue to stash them underneath my tongue and between my upper teeth and my upper mouth.

So, when the nice young fella's, in the white lab coats, checked to make sure that I took my medications, they saw nothing. When I got to my room, I spit them into the garbage. Later on, I had this powerful urge to go wandering. I ended up in the day room.

There was nobody there. So, I got into the middle of the day room, and did what I wanted to do. This would make me feel free. I spread my legs a little bit while standing, then I hung my arms loose on either side. Then, I violently shook my upper body back and forth, leaving my arms to swing back and forth via momentum, while opening my eyes wider, and with my head slightly tilted to the side.

"This is fun," I thought, as I allowed my drool to drain down my lips and chin, "I felt freeeeeeee!" I was having so much of a blast that I kept doing this, shaking back and forth, arms swinging front and back. To make things more exciting, I added my own noises. I listened to my noises as they bounced off the wall as I shook my upper body front and back while keeping my legs anchored and still.

That's when the nice young folk, in the nice white lab coats, came out and came after me. "Oh dear," I thought, "they're coming to cart me away, ha, ha, they're going to take me away, he, he, ho, ho, to happy crazy land!"

Ah oh, the nice young fellas in the white lab coats are here again. Just felt a little "prick", feels like I'm blacking ou

BWAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA! Thanks for making my day!
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 08:40 PM   #362
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Lewd_Wiggleass not only has bogus military claims. He claims to be a conservative but my dog knows better.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 07:42 AM   #363
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by herfacechair View Post
hsjhfuqeifgjfwejhgwejghrwiofhf hbwifiohweoifhwedfuhigwucgeuir jignrogrjgehvqiohqvioghiogehoq gohi;gn;oieghoerohigre;oihgerq oi;erho;rehgrehgrhiogioghoirgh riowwiogh;whoeh;ioehgo;ehghgqg ohigho;ihgergihqoigrihgoigrhor ghghq;oigh;reoihgoighre;g;rqoi ghqgoiheg;oirh;oirhro;ihwghefw oiefwh;owefhfweo;ihfewho;iefwh fweoi;wehefwohifwho;ifewhoifeh fqehoifeqh;owfehifeoi;feghoi;e ghefhiofqehoqefioefqhoi;feqhoi eqwfioefgqhoi;eqhoqefghio;qegh eh;oieghqgeh;oiqehioqegh;oiqeg hoi;gqehoeghoeqgo;iehqf;eqfhif hoqei;ioqfe;hfqeq;iofheoi;fehi qefio;qefhqfeoi;efgqheqwgh;ioe ghegoih;gehiegqo;iegwhe;oihfeq ho;ie;oifhqoi;efhioefgqio;hfei o;feqhioeg;oiweghweg;hiogewhio egwhiogewoi;geqio;qegohge;oiew ghiwge;iogwehoi;egwhio;

WOW GUYS LOOK WHAT I DID i MODIFIED SOME WORDS HE SAID AND NOW IT LOOKS LIKE HE SAID SOME FUNNY JIBBERISH HAHAHAHHEEHEEEHEE HOHOHOH HAHAHAHAHAHA HEE HEE HEE YUKYUK YUK YUK I AM A FUCKING RETARD WITH LITTLE HANDS AND A BIG MOUTH. i MAKE UP STORIES LIKE BARNEY THE DINOSAUR
Man you are a piece of work. Most people will edit a word or two to make a point. You go totally off the rails and make up a short story, most likely inspired by a real life memory. You look like a fucking idiot.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 06:55 PM   #364
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I just love watching you continue to melt down. Generating these responses to you doesn't take long, I know what words to use, what to say, etc., to get you to just "lose your mind and go ape-shit." You make my doing this easier, your actions drive what I say and do on this thread, when it comes to smacking you silly in this exchange. You, along with your allies here, have been thoroughly destroyed on this thread. Your ego/narcissism doesn't want to admit to being thoroughly destroyed in debate. In fact, the destruction is such that you'd rather dismiss a fact based argument as a "fabrication", "made up stuff" or "long winded" rant, because, well, I destroyed your arguments so hard that your narcissism is having an increasingly hard time believing that you're getting destroyed.

MT Cranial Cavity: I AM A FUCKING RETARD WITH LITTLE HANDS AND A BIG MOUTH.

Yup, I destroyed you to the point that, without realizing it, you're projecting your traits onto me in an "in your face" way that if you were to read your own replies, you'd see what a critical thinking person would see in you... that if you were any dumber, you'd start photosynthesizing. All you have left, in this thread, is to resort to ad homonyms. That's one sign that I look for to know that the opposition, in this case, you, know that you've been destroyed... In a way that has caused you to feel like you've lost control. Go ahead, admit it, this is just a ploy to give you the anger and control "rush" of "regaining" that control.

MT Cranial Cavity: i MAKE UP STORIES LIKE BARNEY THE DINOSAUR

Translation: MT Cranial Cavity sees himself in a situation where the opposition got him good, regarding the flame throwing, leaving him with no real option to respond in kind. So, to make up for the fact that you can't take what you dish out, you dismiss this as "making stories up". If you want to see "made up", look at Private Luke Wyatt, and your, posts.

MT Cranial Cavity: Man you are a piece of work.

Piece of work in that I've completely destroyed you on this thread, from the time we were debating until the time we threw flames at each other. You, on the other hand, type like you have a toy monkey, in your empty cranial cavity, banging its cymbals.

MT Cranial Cavity: Most people will edit a word or two to make a point. You go totally off the rails and make up a short story, most likely inspired by a real life memory.

Nothing in my real-life memory, I get enough material just by reading your posts, as well as that of others, especially after I destroyed you guys to the point that you guys "self destruct". Again, I have you people's general psychological profile down, that helps me in doing my "fixed it for you" posts in a way that'll get under your skin. Judging by your replies, it worked.

MT Cranial Cavity: You look like a fucking idiot.

Says the guy that has his head so far up his ass, he needs a glass belly button to see! Might want to talk to that toy monkey about staying in your MT cranial cavity, as you're typing as if a retarded ghost possesses you.

Quote:
Quote:

Dammit! Herfacechair destroyed me again! Why, I'll show that...hsjhfuqeifgjfwejhgwejgh rwiofhf hbwifiohweoifhwedfuhigwucgeuir jignrogrjgehvqiohqvioghiogehoq gohi;gn;oieghoerohigre;oihgerq oi;erho;rehgrehgrhiogioghoirgh riowwiogh;whoeh;ioehgo;ehghgqg ohigho;ihgergihqoigrihgoigrhor ghghq;oigh;reoihgoighre;g;rqoi ghqgoiheg;oirh;oirhro;ihwghefw oiefwh;owefhfweo;ihfewho;iefwh fweoi;wehefwohifwho;ifewhoifeh fqehoifeqh;owfehifeoi;feghoi;e ghefhiofqehoqefioefqhoi;feqhoi eqwfioefgqhoi;eqhoqefghio;qegh eh;oieghqgeh;oiqehioqegh;oiqeg hoi;gqehoeghoeqgo;iehqf;eqfhif hoqei;ioqfe;hfqeq;iofheoi;fehi qefio;qefhqfeoi;efgqheqwgh;ioe ghegoih;gehiegqo;iegwhe;oihfeq ho;ie;oifhqoi;efhioefgqio;hfei o;feqhioeg;oiweghweg;hiogewhio egwhiogewoi;geqio;qegohge;oiew ghiwge;iogwehoi;egwhio;

WOW GUYS LOOK WHAT I DID i PULLED A TRANTRUM BY TYPING GIBBERISH! I WAS PULLING A TERRIBLE TWO TANTRUM BY MODIFYING SOME WORDS THAT HE SAID, BUT I'M NOT AS GOOD AS HE IS IN MAKING IT LOOK LIKE I SAID SOMETHING FUNNY! JIBBERISH HAHAHAHHEEHEEEHEE HOHOHOH HAHAHAHAHAHA HEE HEE HEE YUKYUK YUK YUK I AM A FUCKING RETARD WITH LITTLE HANDS AND A BIG MOUTH, LIKE THAT TOY MONKEY IN MY MT CRANIAL CAVITY BANGING ITS CYMBALS TOGETHER! I'M A JOKE WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING STORIES UP, SO I'LL COMPLAIN WHEN SOMEONE MAKES IT LOOK LIKE I SAID SOMETHING FUNNY!
This is the toy monkey again. Do you want to know how stupid MT Pockets is? Earlier today, he wanted to show off to his friends. He wanted to break wind real loud. He did this for a grade, strength in stink and sound. Well, he did both. It started as a fart, then the sound changed. He was shitting his pants. I tried to get him to the nearest bathroom, but all he'd do is stand there, half crouched while holding onto the table, while saying, Ghhhhhaaaaaaawwddd dhhhhhhaaaaaaammmmmiittttt! He stopped shitting. Think he'd use that time to go to the bathroom? Nope, another salvo of shit came out and, again, MT Cranial Cavity said, Ghhhhhaaaaaaawwddd dhhhhhhaaaaaaammmmmiittttt! His friends gave him a good grade though.
Fixed to reflect reality.

But, back to the questions I asked you earlier in the thread.

Well, you proved yourself wrong multiple times, after I predicted that you'd do this against your saying you wouldn't unless my statement met a criteria:

"And until you have something constructive to say, bye Felicia!" -- MT Pockets

1. Since you replied to me, again, after making the above statement, is your statement, that this is "fodder from the coo coo nest", wrong on the account that you would not have replied unless I had something constructive to say? YES [ ] NO [ ]

2. If you answered "NO" to question 1, then were you wrong, and I was right, regarding what you'd do if my reply "wasn't constructive"? YES [ ] NO [ ]

Copy and paste these two questions, their options, your reply. Put an "X" in the box that represents your reply. Spare me any additional BS that you would want to add regarding the questions and options.
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 07:06 PM   #365
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

HFC, you know that MT Fluffer is a White Knight and fluffer for seArgent shitburner, don't you ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:33 PM   #366
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Carpet-Bombing Is Fun!

HFC has been pounding BOTH of those lib-retards since post #101. I tried to warn MT Fluffer, but he was too devoted to his new reacharound buddy, Seargent Shitbucker, to heed my warnings.

Each time they try to come up for air in this thread, they get annihilated all over again!

If either one of them was a semi-competent debater, HFC and I would be delighted! I mean, it's not very challenging to put both of them through the meat grinder every night, given their obvious intellectual deficiencies. But it certainly is SATISFYING to watch Lubed WhinyAss squirm uncomfortably as he is exposed – meticulously, point by point, over and over again - as a lying, stolen valor POS. Just look at how broken he is! He's on his knees begging for a cease-fire and lamely protesting that everyone lies on the internet!

Meanwhile, MT Fluffer is so completely discombobulated he is letting that monkey in his head rip his keyboard!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 09:22 AM   #367
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
HFC has been pounding BOTH of those l liberals Cocks since post #101. I tried to warn MT that he would get a callus on his penis That HFC was too devoted to his new hobby of jerking his buddy Luke to heed my warnings.

Each time ]HFC tries to come up for air he gets anallated all over again!

If either one of them was a immigrant , HFC and I would be delighted! I mean, it's very challenging to put both of them in my mouth every night, given their obvious endowment . But it certainly is SATISFYING to watch Luke squirm uncomfortably as he is licked meticulously, point by point, over and over again - Just look at how hung he is! He's on his knees begging for a good dick sucking protesting that everyone lied on the internet about what a good cocksucker I am!

Meanwhile, MT is so completely discombobulated he is letting that monkey is his rip my ass wide open!
Wow! thanks you for such compliments on my "monkey" though it is a bit racist.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:45 AM   #368
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
HFC has been pounding BOTH of those lib-retards since post #101. I tried to warn MT Fluffer, but he was too devoted to his new reacharound buddy, Seargent Shitbucker, to heed my warnings.

Each time they try to come up for air in this thread, they get annihilated all over again!

If either one of them was a semi-competent debater, HFC and I would be delighted! I mean, it's not very challenging to put both of them through the meat grinder every night, given their obvious intellectual deficiencies. But it certainly is SATISFYING to watch Lubed WhinyAss squirm uncomfortably as he is exposed – meticulously, point by point, over and over again - as a lying, stolen valor POS. Just look at how broken he is! He's on his knees begging for a cease-fire and lamely protesting that everyone lies on the internet!

Meanwhile, MT Fluffer is so completely discombobulated he is letting that monkey in his head rip his keyboard!

"...lamely protesting that everyone lies on the internet." EXCEPT ,of course, him and HIS WKs !
Old 05-23-2017, 12:10 PM   #369
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
"...lamely protesting that everyone lies on the internet." EXCEPT ,of course, him and HIS WKs !
See here is the funny part. I never base any points with the assumptions a perfect stranger hiding behind a log on handle is truthful. But somehow you think what ever your team say's is the Gospel. Fucking hypocrite. Why don't you try logic for once.
Old 05-23-2017, 12:28 PM   #370
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
See here is the funny part. I never base any points with the assumptions a perfect stranger hiding behind a log on handle is truthful. But somehow you think what ever your team say's is the Gospel. Fucking hypocrite. Why don't you try logic for once.
Go find LUBE at the HEB and FLUFF him, MT !
Old 05-23-2017, 12:42 PM   #371
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go find LUBE at the HEB and FLUFF him, MT !
Why? Is he gonna have a trouble getting it up when he meets you? I promised him you had lots of experience at cock sucking. Maybe he doesn't like coconuts. I told him that if he closed his eyes he would swear it was just as good as Lusty was before he took the pence perversion therapy.
Old 05-23-2017, 12:46 PM   #372
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
See here is the funny part. I never base any points with the assumptions a perfect stranger hiding behind a log on handle is truthful.
Neither do we, MT Fluffer. That's why we ridiculed your butt buddy Seargent Stolen Valor and tore his lies apart in the first place. He's the one who acted indignant and kept insisting he was truthful, not us. The "funny part" is how desperately he wants us to believe him. He kept offering to "prove" he isn't a liar. Then when a guy like HFC comes along and puts him on the spot with a few simple service-related questions, he turns and runs away like a pussy pleading that "everyone lies on the internet".

And by the way, all lies aren't the same, whether in the real world or on the internet. Making up stories about your military service is much more offensive to real veterans than lying about your dick size.

You two assholes deserve each other.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:52 PM   #373
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why? Is he gonna have a trouble getting it up when he meets you? I promised him you had lots of experience at cock sucking. Maybe he doesn't like coconuts. I told him that if he closed his eyes he would swear it was just as good as Lusty was before he took the pence perversion therapy.
Nah, Fluffer. He'd want to be " up-and-at-it " for YOU, his # 1 WK and FLUFFER though ! To show his " appreciation " for WKing for him and taking pity on his lying, stolen valor ass. Mebbe he can swap stories with YOU about how he got his purple heart " medal " from substituting gasoline for the normal diesel fuel when burning those " honey buckets ". He couldn't waddle away fro there fast enough when he threw the match into the barrel ! You all could meet at an HEB parking lot and swap stories and SPIT !!!
Old 05-23-2017, 01:38 PM   #374
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Neither do we, MT Cranial Cavity. That's why we ridiculed your butt buddy Seargent Stolen Valor and tore his lies apart in the first place. He's the one who acted indignant and kept insisting he was truthful, not us. The "funny part" is how desperately he wants us to believe him. He kept offering to "prove" he isn't a liar. Then when a guy like HFC comes along and puts him on the spot with a few simple service-related questions, he turns and runs away like a pussy pleading that "everyone lies on the internet".

And by the way, all lies aren't the same, whether in the real world or on the internet. Making up stories about your military service is much more offensive to real veterans than lying about your dick size.

You two assholes deserve each other.
I would imagine folks tell plenty of lies around here. And the shit about his military background is not my issue. What is the issue is why would those such as HFC and AV8 be held in such high esteem when they could be telling a big ass lie just as well.
So all of a sudden random people get on the PP and pounce on one member. I call bullshit. The real issue to me is those that take his fat conversation in another thread and exploit him with it then some of those cry when he goes after them in other forums. Hey you take a comment out of one then so can everyone. I would be ashamed to try and kick someone in the balls over his weight just like you assholes.
You think calling everyone gay gives you some kind of power over them. You act like fucking school boys. That is the main difference between a asshole and a man to me. If you had any valid points or opinions you would not need all the gay fable you jerks create to make it a "BOIZ CLUB" around here.
If you think someone is gay or fat or whatever bullshit you come up with. How does that negate your argument with them?
Old 05-23-2017, 01:55 PM   #375
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nah, Fluffer. He'd want to be " up-and-at-it " for YOU, his # 1 WK and FLUFFER though ! To show his " appreciation " for WKing for him and taking pity on his lying, stolen valor ass. Mebbe he can swap stories with YOU about how he got his purple heart " medal " from substituting gasoline for the normal diesel fuel when burning those " honey buckets ". He couldn't waddle away fro there fast enough when he threw the match into the barrel ! You all could meet at an HEB parking lot and swap stories and SPIT !!!
It is pretty obvious you and Luke have a history. I think he dumped you for a younger woman. Or maybe he found out you were not one to start with. Go ahead make fun of him. You will never get some of his dick if you keep this up.
And remember you ran your mouth to me well before this shit started so just as you chime in on any thread DSK or one of the LL brothers starts losing you are no different than me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women