Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2013, 07:18 PM   #76
Guest010115-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 184415
My ECCIE Reviews

I like you zimmie. you have a good attitude. I never use proffesional pics im too shy to model for a photographer lol I always use self taken phone pics and use an phone app to edit them myself and do a sucky job. I stay very busy with my self taken phone snapshots! I never saw Zimmie ask for payment or for free sessions or anything he just offered to help edit pictures girls might not like or have problems editing themselves for free and several of you must be really bored and just flipped out on him lol. Let him worry about what he edits himself and getting sued for copyright himself geez. He got totally attacked when all he did was offer a simple edit for free. I think that was very cool of you Zimmie I may have a few pics to send you. I havent changed my pictures in over a month because Its hard for me to edit them with my iphone app on my phone. it took me probably an hour or more to do 4 pics and i messed with 1 i never fixed for probably an hour alone its similar to the girls picture you fixed i couldnt cut my background out
Guest010115-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:39 PM   #77
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey Summers View Post
I like you zimmie. you have a good attitude. I never use proffesional pics im too shy to model for a photographer lol I always use self taken phone pics and use an phone app to edit them myself and do a sucky job. I stay very busy with my self taken phone snapshots! I never saw Zimmie ask for payment or for free sessions or anything he just offered to help edit pictures girls might not like or have problems editing themselves for free and several of you must be really bored and just flipped out on him lol. Let him worry about what he edits himself and getting sued for copyright himself geez. He got totally attacked when all he did was offer a simple edit for free. I think that was very cool of you Zimmie I may have a few pics to send you. I havent changed my pictures in over a month because Its hard for me to edit them with my iphone app on my phone. it took me probably an hour or more to do 4 pics and i messed with 1 i never fixed for probably an hour alone its similar to the girls picture you fixed i couldnt cut my background out
If Zimmie can help you with your self taken photos then that's great and by all means let him help you. He was not attacked and helping providers with images they take themselves is not a problem. The issue was him making edits to the copyrighted work of professional photographers without their consent or permission. Zimmie posted examples of his work and he does good cutouts and probably good edits and hopefully he can give you some good results with your images but if you ever shoot with a professional and want someone else to edit the images always discuss that with the photographer ahead of time and get their permission because it opens the door to unnecessary problems if you don't. That was the issue with his service offering - just keeping things lined up to keep everyone out of trouble with each other.

Easiest way to put it - when providers see someone "using" their photos on backpage or adultfriendfinder or eros or whatever without their permission they get pissed - well when a photographer has his work "used" or altered without their permission they get pissed - rule of thumb is to always respect the work of others just as much as you want your work respected.
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 04:31 PM   #78
OralDave
Registered Member

I use a company out of Taiwan to do cutouts... it runs $2-$3 per image with usually less than a day turnaround.

Those of you doing cam phone selfies... I'd be willing to bet that the number and quality your bookings would increase with more professional looking images... which, because of the laws of supply and demand, can lead to being able to charge higher rates.

Now the funniest thing I saw recently was a new portfolio submitted for review on a modeling site where the subject had done selfies in the mirror using her iPad with the iPad covering up her boobs... replacing the obnoxious "hand bra" with a higher tech "iPad bra."
OralDave is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women