Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2019, 06:17 PM   #16
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Missnayajkartier, I understood your initial post perfectly of course. You were succinct and to the point. Up until about 8 mths ago when I began an extended private booking, I would have been all over your post. I don't drive in the DFW area. And I wouldn't want to be driven be a male.

Taxis were getting very expensive and for Uber/Lyft I tried that as it's much cheaper than a cab. But they require a regular credit card issued by a bank and I only operate on a cash basis and pre paid debit cards to pay bills and shop online.

I think it's fine to place this in the CoEd forum. But there ARE Ladies Only forums that you should place this in as well.

On the Eccie Worldwide site, go about halfway down to the Business Services Forum. It's not ladies only, but as the title says, it's to advertise your business services. Not for ads or updates.

Then keep going down to the Women's Powder Room. There's a Sub Forum in it called Goods and Services. Offers, Requests, and Notices. Only for ladies, like all of the sub forums in the Powder Room.

And then click on the Dallas site, and there's a Forum called;
Ladies Infoshare.

Also only for ladies, and you can share what you need to with the other ladies. And every major city that uses Eccie has a Ladies Infoshare as well. So anywhere you want to drive people, you can post in all the cities you're active in.

Good luck! And in the Ladies Only sections, you might mention what year and type of car you have or ask the ladies to PM you for that info, as well as assure them of your great driving record.

And BLM...sigh. Stop being a bully please. This lady has a legitimate service to offer and she's allowed to announce that service. And she seems pretty smart. I think she knows what sites she wants to post on without your "advice". And it's for your own good too. Most ladies research a client very carefully before deciding to see him; including his posting history. If he's frequently snarky and condescending to other ladies, as well as being a bully; well that pathetic guy gets passed over.

I'm just glad I got to see you before you became such a keyboard know it all. Someone so cute and nice in person shouldn't be so distasteful to ladies, on a site where everyone has the right to post. Like the OP said, "why would anyone click on this thread and even post on it; if they have no interest in using the service?

I'm going to save her info; just in case I'm back out there someday. So you just go on and post on a thread that truly interests you and one in which you can post politely. I know it's in you!
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 07:36 PM   #17
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow Why Not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
I don't really get the insurance replies, but I also don't get why you would post in the coed section and assume that everyone would know that your post was only for other providers when you specified that nowhere in your initial post.

Oracle, I don't think she's actually breaking any rules by posting in CoEd. Some of the ridiculous threads I've seen in here are most likely breaking rules and are pointable, but no one seems to mind. I've seen several, in the past few days alone, and some are still up, with people commenting, that have nothing at all to do with the hobby.

I thought CoEd was for hobby related questions and comments. The Sandbox is for many of the rest. Such as where to eat out in Plano; and another provider simply stating that she needs sushi and tequila. I'm not sure if these ladies were hoping to get a date to take them out, (probably not since ads are not allowed in CoEd) or just wanted to know the best places to eat what they were in the mood for. But isn't that for the SANDBOX? So why post in CoEd? Except to get more male attention than theSandbox maybe. But no one, including me, seemed to care. It's not that big of a deal. If a gentleman read the post and needed a driver, then he probably wouldn't leave a smart ass reply, (not you!). Your post was quite reasonable. A man that needed her services as a driver could always discreetly PM her let her screen him like she would anyone and then she could make up her mind if she wanted to stick to providers only.

I believe sometime last year, a male hobbyist, some type of Caucasian monkey, or something like that was his handle; posted his services as a driver for females only, in CoEd. After a quick check of his posting history, it's no surprise that no lady asked for his services. And most of us would much rather have a lady, a fellow provider, to drive us.

And she did state clearly in her reply that she hadn't been able to find any ladies only forums to post in yet. And in her reply she did state that she was looking for ladies who needed a driver. I don't know what her thought process was in the original post, does anyone? Does anyone care? No. It's not that big of a deal. If you want to, just direct her to another forum that might work better for her like I did.

She may have thought it was obvious from her post that she wanted female clients. I for one, would not want to drive strange men around DFW. Couples though, would be fine. So she may have posted in CoEd and not mentioned providers only because she couldn't find the ladies areas, and because some men hobby with their SO, there are many I've seen lately who hobby with their wives. And what a great idea, to be able to let loose and have a few drinks on a date and not worry about driving home. A reliable lady who already has your address in her GPS is waiting for you and your SO or date to come out safely.

She would definitely open up her clientele if she drove couples, but maybe she didn't want to have to say that specifically. If people, male, female or couples wanted more info on who she drove, they can PM her. If you don't need a driver, now or in the future, why not just skip it?

And I'm certainly with you on the insurance replies. She did state clearly that she was already a rideshare driver, and I would think her insurance is her business, as well as the state's of course. Don't know why those guys thought she needed an education on insurance. I don't think a rideshare driver can operate without the proper insurance, right?
Old 06-13-2019, 08:17 PM   #18
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow Post #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
If your post was geared to the ladies, it would have been better posted in the powder room
From a Ginger Katt to a redcat:

I believe she stated clearly in one of her replies to the unhelpful posts on her thread; that she hadn't been able to find the Powder Room yet, or any of the ladies areas. Post #8 I think. I'm sure she will. But it could be that she was maybe thinking of driving couples as well.

I've seen plenty of threads in CoEd that really don't belong here, but big deal. No one, including me, chooses to go around policing another person's thread in CoEd. Unless it's an obvious weekly ad with rates and activities that a new lady probably placed in the wrong place by accident.
Old 06-13-2019, 08:35 PM   #19
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

GK: I would post the same for a guy, if everyone (700 + women in the DFW) did what a handful of thirsty women repeatedly do here to drum up more business, you would not like it if you were still active and would get lost in the spam

The where to stay, what to eat, I need a lawyer, plumber and everything under the sun threads, this would be spam website,
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:00 PM   #20
Chavpet
BANNED

Encounters: 13
Thumbs down Posts 7, 8 & 9

just want to FYI

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2421

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2603639
Chavpet is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 04:16 PM   #21
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
Oracle, I don't think she's actually breaking any rules by posting in CoEd. Some of the ridiculous threads I've seen in here are most likely breaking rules and are pointable, but no one seems to mind. I've seen several, in the past few days alone, and some are still up, with people commenting, that have nothing at all to do with the hobby.

I thought CoEd was for hobby related questions and comments. The Sandbox is for many of the rest. Such as where to eat out in Plano; and another provider simply stating that she needs sushi and tequila. I'm not sure if these ladies were hoping to get a date to take them out, (probably not since ads are not allowed in CoEd) or just wanted to know the best places to eat what they were in the mood for. But isn't that for the SANDBOX? So why post in CoEd? Except to get more male attention than theSandbox maybe. But no one, including me, seemed to care. It's not that big of a deal. If a gentleman read the post and needed a driver, then he probably wouldn't leave a smart ass reply, (not you!). Your post was quite reasonable. A man that needed her services as a driver could always discreetly PM her let her screen him like she would anyone and then she could make up her mind if she wanted to stick to providers only.

I believe sometime last year, a male hobbyist, some type of Caucasian monkey, or something like that was his handle; posted his services as a driver for females only, in CoEd. After a quick check of his posting history, it's no surprise that no lady asked for his services. And most of us would much rather have a lady, a fellow provider, to drive us.

And she did state clearly in her reply that she hadn't been able to find any ladies only forums to post in yet. And in her reply she did state that she was looking for ladies who needed a driver. I don't know what her thought process was in the original post, does anyone? Does anyone care? No. It's not that big of a deal. If you want to, just direct her to another forum that might work better for her like I did.

She may have thought it was obvious from her post that she wanted female clients. I for one, would not want to drive strange men around DFW. Couples though, would be fine. So she may have posted in CoEd and not mentioned providers only because she couldn't find the ladies areas, and because some men hobby with their SO, there are many I've seen lately who hobby with their wives. And what a great idea, to be able to let loose and have a few drinks on a date and not worry about driving home. A reliable lady who already has your address in her GPS is waiting for you and your SO or date to come out safely.
Sorry, but you're going into things I wasn't even talking about. My post was not about whether she should or shouldn't post in coed. I don't run this site, so I don't control where she can and can't post, and I don't really care. My post was simply about not underatanding why she would post an ad for her services in a section designated specifically for men AND women but expect everyone to assume (her words) that her post was only for women despite the fact that she didn't specify that in any way. That makes no sense no matter how you spin it. Then she makes a post that honestly came off as a bit condescending, essentially "wagging her finger" at everyone for not reading her mind. She spent more time/words explaining what she thought everyone should have assumed when all it would have taken was two or three words in her original post to clarify. "Women only" or "for providers" or something to that affect. Simple.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 03:59 AM   #22
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
GK: I would post the same for a guy, if everyone (700 + women in the DFW) did what a handful of thirsty women repeatedly do here to drum up more business, you would not like it if you were still active and would get lost in the spam

The where to stay, what to eat, I need a lawyer, plumber and everything under the sun threads, this would be spam website,

BLM, I totally get it. I wouldn’t like it either. I even mentioned 2 other threads that should be in the Sandbox, ones that dealt with where to eat. They really didn’t bother me, but you did post on the Plano one and complained about it. Did you RTM it? Or better yet, volunteer to be a mod.

CoEd rules do state that topics must be hobby related. Where to eat and fix my car are NOT and should be moved by mods. They move reviews all the time, when it was NCNS and no activities took place.

My issue with you is that you tend to be rude and unhelpful. Why not suggest the Business Forum on Eccie Worldwide like I did? Or suggest to her to PM a female mod and ask the mod, like B Three, where is the best place to post her thread?

Or if you really thought it was spam you could have RTM’d it. But it was actually hobby related. It could have been been clearer, yes. But I did understand it.
But making a smart ass comment about Craigslist seemed to be an attempt at being class clown.

And ORACLE, yes, I’m sorry I rambled on and was very long winded Thursday night. I think I may have put in there somewhere my main points, that she wrote the thread hoping to find the ladies only areas but could not find them. So she posted her thread in CoEd. Hopefully she can find the ladies areas now.

Also, maybe SHE thought it was obvious that a lady alone would not be driving hobbyists alone. I don’t think many ladies would do that. But it wasn’t obvious to most readers, so I do totally get your post, and I did get off track and veered off into areas that had nothing to do with your post.
My apologies.
Old 06-15-2019, 08:22 AM   #23
Bonnybaby
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 458958
My ECCIE Reviews

ECCIE already has business forum on "ECCIE worldwide".

https://eccie.net/index.php

https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=992
Bonnybaby is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 05:01 PM   #24
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
BLM, I totally get it. I wouldn’t like it either. I even mentioned 2 other threads that should be in the Sandbox, ones that dealt with where to eat. They really didn’t bother me, but you did post on the Plano one and complained about it. Did you RTM it? Or better yet, volunteer to be a mod.

CoEd rules do state that topics must be hobby related. Where to eat and fix my car are NOT and should be moved by mods. They move reviews all the time, when it was NCNS and no activities took place.

My issue with you is that you tend to be rude and unhelpful. Why not suggest the Business Forum on Eccie Worldwide like I did? Or suggest to her to PM a female mod and ask the mod, like B Three, where is the best place to post her thread?

Or if you really thought it was spam you could have RTM’d it. But it was actually hobby related. It could have been been clearer, yes. But I did understand it.
But making a smart ass comment about Craigslist seemed to be an attempt at being class clown.
These ladies know they're breaking the rules by posting these type of ads in coed, I say follow the rules or just let ALL the women post these type of of threads in coed and we'll see how everyone likes that. It's unfair for the women that follow the rules and post in their correct sections and unfair for members to have to deal with reading these type threads

Reminds of them door solicitors that come knocking on your door that ignore the no solicitors sign, I love dealing with them
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women