Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Encounter Reports - Las Vegas
Encounter Reports - Las Vegas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2019, 08:28 PM   #1
Warcf
Registered Member

Default Sex Island Vegas

Hey guys,

I have seen some advertisements for Sex Island and I was they are throwing a new event in Vegas coming up. Has anyone been to one of these? It almost sounds too good to be true lol any input is appreciated!

https://www.sexisland.co/

Thanks guys!
Warcf is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:49 AM   #2
flamtaps
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Take my opinion with a grain of salt, since I do not know this group specifically.

It's probably real enough. As in, for 6 grand, you will probably be taken to a smallish private resort in NV, there will probably be a selection of women to choose from, they will probably provide all the food and alcohol you could want, and you can probably go for a horse ride during the day or something.

Now, realistically, it sounds very much like the 'Inclusive' resorts that I've seen in the Dominican and rest of the Caribbean. I think Bluebeard's is the place in DR? You can check the eccie board for the Caribbean.

So, these places have more or less what they advertise. Hundreds of girls seems rather unlikely, but who knows. The organizers probably ship in a certain amount of women based on reservations. Being Nevada, not the Caribbean, there will probably be some Euro girls, but more likely a lot of Tijuana transfers that were promised a lot less than you paid for a long weekend.

If that's what you're into, then go nuts. Almost certainly they have something for you to eat, drink, or bang, for a few days. Most likely, you won't have your organs harvested for the black market, but I can't be sure.

Personally, if I had 6k burning a hole in my pocket, I'd book a kickass room in the Cosmo/Aria/Bellagio, set up a couple of multi hour dates with a few fabulous, and really important here, VERIFIED providers, and catch a titty show, go get Secret Pizza, drink a lot, and spend time with some quality ladies.

Honestly, I get the appeal of having "2 Girls a Day, Unlimited", but how much are you really going to fuck in a day? How about after 3 days? Probably a lot by normal life standards, but still.

Hey, it's your money! Take my opinion for the speculation it is.
flamtaps is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:49 AM   #3
flamtaps
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Blue Paradise, and Blackbeards in the DR, respectively.

And this is probably more a code discussion, not a review.
Good luck.
flamtaps is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 05:15 PM   #4
Clark W. Griswold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warcf View Post
It almost sounds too good to be true
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. There's way too many red flags on that website for me to even consider it.
Clark W. Griswold is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women