Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

User ID: 68434
Default A girl in Trouble??

I was just reading a post/ review of a girl that made my heart almost stop. Of course I can't read the ROS but from the little bit I could read, It broke my heart.

I was just wondering if we are allowed to post something to help hobbiest know when something is wrong and a girl might need help?? I think we all agree women should be here because they want to be. If a girl is upset, crying or acting like you are "popping her cherry" as the comments in the thread said, shouldn't a red flag go up?

I don't try to pry in other people's stuff but I found it alarming. Her ad said she was "yellow" and "not allowed" to see certain people... then the guy who TOFTT says she acted like he was going to pop her cherry?? Am I the only one that thinks she could be in trouble?

Here is the thread I am referring to .. look at all three of her BP ads to see all I am talking about

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=187696

I apologize if i am out of line.. i obviously don't have the whole story but I hope you can see why I would be concerned with the little I can see.
lil_michelle is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:40 PM   #2
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Most of the guys can't see a cry for help a mile away. Luckily we have some great guys in National that can.

I don't think this is overly alarming. She probably just did not like the dude, and put the condom on. Maybe something was WRONG with him down there lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:48 PM   #3
the.namssa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I read the ROS and it does not seem to be anything to be concerned about. Sounds like she just might be a bit naive about what goes on in a session and perhaps some unrealistic expectations based on her youth.

A few more sessions and she will likely either figure out how things work or decide that this is not her cup of tea and move on to something else.
the.namssa is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:51 PM   #4
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the heads-up Michelle. I read the ROS review and it was very interesting.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:03 PM   #5
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

edited out by me
Old 03-08-2011, 09:10 PM   #6
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I think all guys should be more aware of things that occur in this world. Sometimes a girl may need help. Guys can always do something if they suspect something is wrong.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:44 PM   #7
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.namssa View Post
I read the ROS and it does not seem to be anything to be concerned about. Sounds like she just might be a bit naive about what goes on in a session and perhaps some unrealistic expectations based on her youth.

A few more sessions and she will likely either figure out how things work or decide that this is not her cup of tea and move on to something else.
I tend to agree with this. Sounds like a girl with no idea what shes doing.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:53 PM   #8
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lil Michelle , you have good heart xoxox to you
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:17 PM   #9
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep!! Lil Michelle does have a good heart and a mighty fine body to go with it!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:35 PM   #10
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.namssa View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I tend to agree with this. Sounds like a girl with no idea what shes doing.

With all do respect, and I truly mean that, I think you are seeing what you want to see. He said in the comments that she acted like he was "popping her cherry" In her ad, she refers to being yellow...and that she is not allowed to see AA (which implies pimp if she is NOT ALLOWED) she sounds really young which makes me PRAY he checked an ID first but from the lack of respect on his thread and his comments, I highly doubt that. I am not trying to accuse but it sounds SO WRONG.

Look, I know I am new here and am probably dangerously close to being booted but I would hope that we could all learn from this whether she was forced or not.

Like it or not, young girls are forced into this... because people will pay and those people care more about getting their rocks off than the well being of a young girl. If you encounter a girl that acts scared or doesnt know what she is doing... if she is acting afraid like you are going to pop her cherry... SOMETHING is wrong and a man of any character at all would send her on her way IMMEDIATELY or ask her if she is in danger.

I realize that I am sensitive to this because of my past... I was forced into it when I was 17 and barely got out with my life... BUT I think it would benefit any man who hobbies to know the sign and look out for them. For those honorable men who care to know, please let me know and I will tell you. Otherwise, I will stop making a fuss but I stand on my original post... something is not right here.

thanks for listening
Old 03-08-2011, 10:52 PM   #11
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Yes, but if you look at her photos (if they are real) the girl in the pic has tatoos. You have to be 18 and over to get a tatoo.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:55 PM   #12
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

You are not in any danger of being booted! Respectful disagreement here absolutely fine and even encouraged, as is respectful discussion. It is a discussion board after all!

As far as this situation, you may be correct or you might not. We all know that there is an ugly underbelly to this business, across all segments of it. No one denies that it happens and will continue to happen. You can go to any BP section in the country and pick out suspicious or suspected ads, no question. Just as there are ripoff, scammer women, there are dangerous, abusive men; just read any alert section on the site.

If you have an answer on how to prevent this from happening, please speak up. As for the review linked, the OP and responders to it will be judged by everyone that reads it, according to where their compass points.

There certainly could be something wrong; the difficult thing in all of this is proof.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:58 PM   #13
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
Yes, but if you look at her photos (if they are real) the girl in the pic has tatoos. You have to be 18 and over to get a tatoo.
Ummm no you don't. The law says you do but the guy at the parlor needing that money, will tat you trust me.

I certainly hope this is not an underage girl with a review as proof. Geez!

If he truly felt that way, he should have ran the hell out of there and reported it.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:58 PM   #14
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Um, theoretically that is true but it is VERY easy to get body mods when you are under age. I got 6 body piercings when I was 15. My sister got her tattoo at 15.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:59 PM   #15
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

I didn't see the tattoos on the pic but please know what plenty of under-aged girls get tattoos.. especially in this business. Half of them have their pimps (otherwise known as BF) name on them or "daddy" on their neck. I don't want to argue ... I promise I don't.. I just want people to be more careful and to keep their eyes out for people who might need help.

Quote:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women