Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Prostitution notwithstanding, is the word whore – in any way - a pejorative or is it not?
No, it is not pejorative. 10 18.52%
No, it is not & I do not mind my female loved called whores. 3 5.56%
Yes, it is pejorative. 41 75.93%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-27-2013, 11:21 AM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I'm proud to be called a whoremonger.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:24 AM   #32
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Without the justification, why wouldn't you call your mama a whore.
Uh, because she's never sold pussy like you have...Whore

Well, that I know of

Quote:

Because this..............

Yes, I'm sure some of the whores I've fucked on the board are wives and mama's so...I've called them whores and sluts too

..............is mental masturbation.
Well then you should be on nut two or three by now....and btw, that IS my answer. Not my fault you didn't like it.

Now, please excuse me Olivia Darlin', being the Trick that I am, I'm off to go pay another woman who sell's the pussy to fuck me....aka, a Whore
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:29 AM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Become a nun. Nobody called Mother Theresa a whore. Not to my knowledge anyway.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #34
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post

Well, that I know of

Well then you should be on nut two or three by now....and btw, that IS my answer. Not my fault you didn't like it.

Now, please excuse me Olivia Darlin', being the Trick that I am, I'm off to go pay another woman who sell's the pussy to fuck me....aka, a Whore
So the answer is No. No you don't call other men's women, mamas and daughters - of all ages whores in front of them and probably not even behind their collective backs because you know you'd get at the very least bowed up to or an the extreme end get your ass whipped. That's what I thought. You know Iove ya, but that's what you're saying - You don't call women whores when their men are around because you know it's wrong and you don't want your ass kicked.

Peace Baby
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:17 PM   #35
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

The word has a negative connotation - that's obvious. I agree that if you are not a whore, it's offensive. I notice you keep referring to loved ones - ie mother, daughter, sister , etc, but I missed the part where someone called someone's loved one/civie a "whore". I did read, however of what caused such an uprising - LD referring to a female that sells herself a "whore". I guess I have the wrong definition of what a whore was?? No, what's understood doesn't have to be spoken. This is a board specific to women selling their asses (oops, let me say 'behind so as to not cause another roaring)...Im not being sarcastic here, just proving a point. Maybe its the sound that gets people. Hiny vs ASS vs Bottom vs Booty. All have the same definition. Some just sound nicer. derriere/courtesan = Ass/Whore ... no? Did southern culture mislead me? Darn!

Happy Holidays and play safely

Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:26 PM   #36
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Well, that I know of

Sweet.LOL.

I love how many times my name came up in this thread.

Move over boardman.. Its all about me now. :-)

Surely I am not the first person here to refer to someone as a whore... Where was your cape then, Capt. Sav A Ho? All for women huh? Where were you during Whale Wars? Your New World Spanish Yucatan peninsula ass was diving for cover.. Hehe.

what it all pretty much boils down to me is that I am the only one that checks my behavior, you are the only one that checks yours. You can argue about the word until you are blue in the face. It's comical because not only will I continue to use the word, but there's not shit that you can, or will, do about it. It's fun watching you chase your tail though. :-)
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:47 PM   #37
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Damn Olivia...why didn't you make this Poll public

btw, my vote was "NO".
ya why? and another "NO"
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 02:18 PM   #38
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
So the answer is No. No you don't call other men's women, mamas and daughters - of all ages whores in front of them and probably not even behind their collective backs because you know you'd get at the very least bowed up to or an the extreme end get your ass whipped. That's what I thought. You know Iove ya, but that's what you're saying - You don't call women whores when their men are around because you know it's wrong and you don't want your ass kicked.

Peace Baby
Maybe you missed this Olivia...is post #23 not showing up for you

"You don't call other men's daughters - of all ages, wives or mamas whores or sluts. And if you ever called them - any of them - a whore or a slut, you did so in anger....................and I'll bet the fight spiraled to shit from there if you did."

And YES, I have called "any of them" a whore or slut or bitch..."in anger". So, if a fight did break out, it didn't spiral into shit just because I used a "WORD"

If you're going to harp on "in front of them"...that really shouldn't matter but, yes I have. I've called my cousin, my uncle's daughter a slut, IN FRONT OF HIM....He knows it as well as she does, is that "keepin' it real enough for ya"

Rottenecards_70979084_d9823h8hw6.png
Carry on Ol Ho...I know you will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
You can argue about the word until you are blue in the face. It's comical because not only will I continue to use the word, but there's not shit that you can, or will, do about it. It's fun watching you chase your tail though. :-)
Yep...
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:02 PM   #39
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Maybe you missed this Olivia...is post #23 not showing up for you

"You don't call other men's daughters - of all ages, wives or mamas whores or sluts. And if you ever called them - any of them - a whore or a slut, you did so in anger....................and I'll bet the fight spiraled to shit from there if you did."

And YES, I have called "any of them" a whore or slut or bitch..."in anger". So, if a fight did break out, it didn't spiral into shit just because I used a "WORD"

My bad, I did miss that. Jesus, bet family gatherings at your place is a trip then. But you have to know that's out of the norm. It's also out of the norm to admit it. So kudos to you.
Old 12-27-2013, 03:11 PM   #40
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
Sweet.LOL.

I love how many times my name came up in this thread.

Move over boardman.. Its all about me now. :-)

Surely I am not the first person here to refer to someone as a whore... Where was your cape then, Capt. Sav A Ho? All for women huh? Where were you during Whale Wars? Your New World Spanish Yucatan peninsula ass was diving for cover.. Hehe.

what it all pretty much boils down to me is that I am the only one that checks my behavior, you are the only one that checks yours. You can argue about the word until you are blue in the face. It's comical because not only will I continue to use the word, but there's not shit that you can, or will, do about it. It's fun watching you chase your tail though. :-)
Now you're just being ridiculous. For one, you started all this shit. And secondly, I bring it up when I read it. You know that. I'm not like you. I have shit to do and don't read every fucking thread on the site like you. And no, this didn't start over the word whore. This started when you made a snide remark about twelve women you don't know because Still Looking is out of your reach. Petty, very petty.

I guess I'll never figure out why you hate some words that are, in all actuality, just words, but you fucking just love to death the word whore. Guess the only thing to say is a quote of Al Swearengin's from Deadwood, "I'd rather try touching the moon than take on a whore's thinking." Good luck Daphne in life. I hope the scraps fill you belly and keep you warm at night.

Old 12-27-2013, 03:22 PM   #41
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thancks whore... are you done?

Old 12-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #42
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I wasn’t aware that this was such a hot current topic. I might not have even opened this thread but a friend of mine pointed it out to me and she thought I might find it interesting because of some of our (hers and mine) other conversations in the past. It’s a couple days after Christmas and I have some actual time to compose my thoughts so I will add my few words.

First I’ll caveat my comments by saying I am not a Texan and spend little to no time in Houston, so I am likely oblivious to any Houston back stories. It does seem some of the posters here have a history much older than this thread.

I voted “Yes”, even though I know a few ladies who use the term and think nothing of it. I said “Yes” because words have contextual meaning beyond what we would LIKE them to have. Whether its “whore”, “slut”, “cunt”, “bitch” or a lot more, they DO carry with them a negative connotation. If they didn’t, then Bambino’s comment “Become a nun. Nobody called Mother Theresa a whore.” Wouldn’t be true.

Walk up to an older woman you don’t know on the street who is accompanied by a younger man who could be her son and call her any of those names in a neutral to hostile tone and see what happens. Anyone who claims there is no implied denigrating meaning is whistling past the graveyard.

Growing up the whore term implied someone who was a prostitute strictly for the money. The money was king and she would do almost anything to get it, including robbing, scamming, etc. It was typically associated with street walkers and pimped women. By easy analogy it was used as an insult to someone of any profession who was only interested in the cash and would provide shoddy (if any) service/product if they could get away with it. With that background it has always seemed a negative term no matter how it is used.

It’s not universally true, but even now with the on-line age and boards like this, I generally see women who refer to themselves as whores are often constructing their entire working persona to evoke a similar “I’ll do anything it takes” PSE type image. It may not be the image they intend, but I think it is there. By contrast I am definitely a GFE guy, and I can only remember one lady I have gone back to see who even jokingly referred to herself as a whore—and in her case it was clearly a joke.

Daphne, I have never met you and as far as I know we have no history on here. Since I don’t get to Houston I doubt we will meet, but I went and looked at your profile just now—you are a pretty young lady, and I though you painted a certain image of yourself on it—but I will also tell you it is not the image I had of you from reading this and the other related threads. Words do have meaning.

Even if there are sub communities out there that do not see it as a negative word, why would I take the chance of having my meaning misconstrued? There are many words I can use that don’t carry the same possibility of serious miscommunication. I would only use such terms if it was my intent to insult, and then it would be very clear that was my intent even if I used “polite” words. [And no, I don’t care to get into discussions about which word is more of an insult than the other.]

I know some on here don’t agree. They can use whatever terms they wish to in whatever situations they choose. For me, I’ll pass. I think my vocabulary is wide enough I can find other terms to express myself.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 04:46 PM   #43
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Well said Old-T. The thoughts you had about her website and her on board persona resonate. The woman that took offence to being called a whore pointed out that Daphne indeed does not use the word on her website. Just a thought to those that claim to embrace and love the word.

The other thing that caught my attention is calling a woman a whore when accompanied by a male. Everybody here knows what would happen - Everyone.
Old 12-27-2013, 04:54 PM   #44
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=Eva Damita;1054756953]The word has a negative connotation - that's obvious. I agree that if you are not a whore, it's offensive. I notice you keep referring to loved ones - ie mother, daughter, sister , etc, but I missed the part where someone called someone's loved one/civie a "whore".

Whether LD wants it to be the facts or not, she called a woman a whore that took offense to it. The woman said A, LD doesn't use the word on her website which she doesn't. And more laughable B, that the word whore isn't pejorative. It is. That's why I started this poll to counter her ridiculous poll and asked PROSTITUTION ASIDE, is the world whore pejorative. THAT'S the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
Maybe its the sound that gets people. Hiny vs ASS vs Bottom vs Booty. All have the same definition. Some just sound nicer. derriere/courtesan = Ass/Whore ... no? Did southern culture mislead me? Darn!
Yes, for true there are other words that could be used. Whore is used strictly in an attempt to demean the person being spoken to or, as some have pointed out, in dirty talk. (Personally I find whore used in dirty talk the mark of a lame Dom, but that's just me.) If you don't believe me, look at who uses the word. It's women putting other women down or whore-hating whore-mongers.

Happy Holidays back a cha.
Old 12-27-2013, 06:25 PM   #45
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Butt butt butt, its factual. The fact that you don't like it is irrelevant.

the word refers to woman that sells sex for money.

It is the act itself (slinging pussy) that makes the word offensive, not the word itself.

If whore takes offense to being called a whore, perhaps she shouldn't be one.

Yeah the word is dirty, and so is the act. What, you become pc when you take the cock out of your mouth?

Hilarious!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women