Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2018, 11:02 PM   #1
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Let The Investigations Begin

Tonight I was surprised to learn the level of ignorance (or denial) involved in trump supporters in reference to the next Blue Wave that will be striking in January.

Some will call these investigations "stupid Democratic vitriol".

Those are just the people that America has decided have had their chance and that they weren't up to the challenges at hand.

The people who elected a new majority who want answers and an accounting of the disturbing trends apparent in your every day trumpy.

First course is answering wacokids "challenge"
(like I would post something I wasn't prepared to defend).
Here is a link to information about many blocked avenues. His "doesn't count" statement doesn't count.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/03/u...peachment.html

"Democrats believe the Republicans abused the power of the majority to hobble the Obama administration, deeply damage Hillary Clinton and protect Mr. Trump. That frustration, coupled with what most lawmakers expect to be a wave of Democratic anti-Trump outrage fueling midterm victories, could overwhelm the instincts of more moderate members of the party to chart a different, more bipartisan course than Republicans have.

Democrats on the Oversight Committee, typically the House’s most muscular investigative body, have more than 50 subpoena requests that have been denied by committee Republicans since Mr. Trump took office, from the administration of security clearances at the White House to chartered jet travel by cabinet officials to Justice Department documents related to its decision not to defend the Affordable Care Act in court.

“It’s not like we have to go dig them up. They are right there sitting on the desk,” Mr. Cummings said."

And,

"In the wake of Mr. Cohen’s guilty plea last month, Mr. Nadler requested an emergency meeting of the committee to demand insight from the Justice Department into its continuing investigation of potential campaign finance violations, as well as a public hearing on presidential pardons. The committee’s Republican chairman, Representative Robert Goodlatte of Virginia, did not reply"

And,

"Taken together, it would represent a sharp turn from the precipitous drop-off in congressional oversight since President Barack Obama left office. Republicans defend their record, arguing that they have called administration witnesses when appropriate and carried out a yearlong, politically unpopular investigation of Mr. Trump’s Russia ties.

But in the last year, that effort has been almost entirely overtaken by an investigation of those investigating Mr. Trump at the F.B.I. and Department of Justice. Representative Trey Gowdy of South Carolina, the chairman of the Oversight Committee, has yet to issue a single subpoena.

As a Democratic victory looks more likely, the possible reversal has increasingly worried Republicans. Axios reported on Sunday that Republicans have privately circulated a spreadsheet that catalogs more than 100 outstanding Democratic requests for testimony and documents, as well as the names of administration officials in their sights."

But possibly most telling of all is that many trumpys have no clue what is coming. Probably because they only watch fox.
The hand fed pablum is mind numbing and obvious.
While many act like this is just pissed off Democrats, they see it as no issue. And unfortunately for the trumpys these pissed of Democrats ran for election on these very issues. And won.

America will decide if this is "stupid Democratic vitriol" or criminally/trump connected politicians desperately trying to avoid answering for their crimes.

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 11:29 PM   #2
gnadfly
Account Disabled

What are you talking about? The investigations has been going on for almost 2 years. Hardly anything. The Democrats better watch what they ask for or President Trump may declassify some extraordinarily hurtful emails and other materials of the Dems.

Changed to red for effect.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 11:47 PM   #3
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

The trend of off year elections going to the out of power party is well known.

This is elementary stuff.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 08:30 AM   #4
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Somebody's watchin CNN again
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 10:10 AM   #5
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

A subpeona for misuse of the fisa court when a sitting president used the DoJ to spy on a presidential candidate?

Or are we talking about the fact that another presidential candidate actually paid a foreign entity to provide intelligence to secretly cooperate and or conspire with that foreign entity to affect a US election. (Perhaps it isn't officially collusion since the official definition implies success.)

Basically, I'm asking you to be specific. I agree subpeonas are in order but, for whom and for what crime(s)?
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 03:56 PM   #6
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Trump will "now" be held accountable to the people and the free press will have a free show. Gonna be an even more fun year to watch twit head and his family. Wonder which one of his best GOP buddies will bail first.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 04:01 PM   #7
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Tonight I was surprised to learn the level of ignorance (or denial) involved in trump supporters in reference to the next Blue Wave that will be striking in January.

Some will call these investigations "stupid Democratic vitriol".

Those are just the people that America has decided have had their chance and that they weren't up to the challenges at hand.

The people who elected a new majority who want answers and an accounting of the disturbing trends apparent in your every day trumpy.

First course is answering wacokids "challenge"
(like I would post something I wasn't prepared to defend).
Here is a link to information about many blocked avenues. His "doesn't count" statement doesn't count.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/03/u...peachment.html

"Democrats believe the Republicans abused the power of the majority to hobble the Obama administration, deeply damage Hillary Clinton and protect Mr. Trump. That frustration, coupled with what most lawmakers expect to be a wave of Democratic anti-Trump outrage fueling midterm victories, could overwhelm the instincts of more moderate members of the party to chart a different, more bipartisan course than Republicans have.

Democrats on the Oversight Committee, typically the House’s most muscular investigative body, have more than 50 subpoena requests that have been denied by committee Republicans since Mr. Trump took office, from the administration of security clearances at the White House to chartered jet travel by cabinet officials to Justice Department documents related to its decision not to defend the Affordable Care Act in court.

“It’s not like we have to go dig them up. They are right there sitting on the desk,” Mr. Cummings said."

And,

"In the wake of Mr. Cohen’s guilty plea last month, Mr. Nadler requested an emergency meeting of the committee to demand insight from the Justice Department into its continuing investigation of potential campaign finance violations, as well as a public hearing on presidential pardons. The committee’s Republican chairman, Representative Robert Goodlatte of Virginia, did not reply"

And,

"Taken together, it would represent a sharp turn from the precipitous drop-off in congressional oversight since President Barack Obama left office. Republicans defend their record, arguing that they have called administration witnesses when appropriate and carried out a yearlong, politically unpopular investigation of Mr. Trump’s Russia ties.

But in the last year, that effort has been almost entirely overtaken by an investigation of those investigating Mr. Trump at the F.B.I. and Department of Justice. Representative Trey Gowdy of South Carolina, the chairman of the Oversight Committee, has yet to issue a single subpoena.

As a Democratic victory looks more likely, the possible reversal has increasingly worried Republicans. Axios reported on Sunday that Republicans have privately circulated a spreadsheet that catalogs more than 100 outstanding Democratic requests for testimony and documents, as well as the names of administration officials in their sights."

But possibly most telling of all is that many trumpys have no clue what is coming. Probably because they only watch fox.
The hand fed pablum is mind numbing and obvious.
While many act like this is just pissed off Democrats, they see it as no issue. And unfortunately for the trumpys these pissed of Democrats ran for election on these very issues. And won.

America will decide if this is "stupid Democratic vitriol" or criminally/trump connected politicians desperately trying to avoid answering for their crimes.

You're off your meds again.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 05:26 PM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
You're off your meds again.
You can't speculate on another posters medical condition.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:39 PM   #9
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
What are you talking about? The investigations has been going on for almost 2 years. Hardly anything. The Democrats better watch what they ask for or President Trump may declassify some extraordinarily hurtful emails and other materials of the Dems.

Changed to red for effect.
35 indictments, 4 guilty pleas, 8 big name cooperating witnesses. You know Manafort, Flynn, Gates, Cohen. And now a Democratic House. Putin is getting nervous
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 07:08 PM   #10
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
35 indictments, 4 guilty pleas, 8 big name cooperating witnesses. You know Manafort, Flynn, Gates, Cohen. And now a Democratic House. Putin is getting nervous

none of it related to russian collusion. try again.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 07:11 PM   #11
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
none of it related to russian collusion. try again.
You sure about that Dilbert? Lets wait for the report. I'm just waiting on all these adopted kids that Donald Jr and that fat chick Kimberly from Fox are about to adopt
Old 11-21-2018, 07:12 PM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
0 indictments for collusion, 0 guilty pleas for collusion, 0 big name cooperating witnesses regrading collusion. You know Manafort, Flynn, Gates, Cohen and still no collusion. Putin isn't getting nervous, because the dim-retards have been swallowing his propaganda for two years, and now the House has gone dim-retard to do his bidding.
FTFY, and, as a reminder, they're still investigating, hildebeest, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, the Ohrs, etc., etc., etc.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 07:14 PM   #13
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
FTFY
So you altered my post IB? Do you not believe in free speech?
Old 11-21-2018, 07:20 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you altered my post IB? Do you not believe in free speech?
Your post was corrected to accurately reflect how Mueller's investigation is succeeding in it's quest to indict Team Trump for "collusion". Do you not like facts?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 07:24 PM   #15
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your post was corrected to accurately reflect how Mueller's investigation is succeeding in it's quest to indict Team Trump for "collusion". Do you not like facts?
Have you seen the Mueller report? I thought Putin wouldn't answer any questions about collusion. That's a pretty accurate reflection. Can you imagine what Flynn, Manafort & Cohen actually know. Yep Putin's worried. His hair is turning orange

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women