Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
{vb:debugvardump notices}
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2018, 08:28 AM   #1
Tom Keen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
Default Thoughts....

Thoughts for the day.....
Please feel free to join in. This board is becoming extremely boring.

1. All the spit in the world doesn’t make it a good BJ. Attitude however can make an ordinary BJ into a phenomenal one!!
2. U just can’t charge PRO $, if you don’t have a clue on how to deliver a PRO experience!!! No way!!!
3. Always dress up!! Smell good!! Look appealing! Always make and carry a great first impression.
4. If I ever have to stroke my own dick to get it hard, your not doing things right.
5. What ever happen to mind fucking a guy??
6. Why do SB’s think they are worth more than PRO’s, yet they don’t have the skills, and never can hosts?
7. Mutually beneficial means both parties benefit equally....
8. At AMP’s, like restaurants. I tip based on experience... so look at what you get.
9. Reviews.... Good and Bad, they have their place. I get a ton of PM asking about girls and experiences(behind the scenes)... so there is more than just a review.
10. I like to play in the shower and the tub... why is that so rare to come across.

Just had some shit on my mind and needed to vent a little, for the boys and girls to all see.
Feel free to join in.
Tom Keen is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 01:24 PM   #2
saltshaker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Why is it hard to get some PRO ladies to talk dirty? I mean more than just whispering "fuck me" ever so often.
saltshaker is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 02:19 PM   #3
Mi11ybbwcutie
Alabama's favorite BBW

User ID: 368755
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am always ready with a smile freshly showered in lingerie ready to make my gents melt. I love showers and bubble baths and never have problem with these type request. I do believe some girls just get shy with dirty talk I do not but that comes from many years as a web cam entertainer. These types of issues between client and provider are often because of breakdown of communication before an initial meeting occurs. We have to be so cautious in the way we set appointments and the language used that often much is lost in translation. Just my thoughts.
Mi11ybbwcutie is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 05:50 PM   #4
Tom Keen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi11ybbwcutie View Post
I am always ready with a smile freshly showered in lingerie ready to make my gents melt. I love showers and bubble baths and never have problem with these type request. I do believe some girls just get shy with dirty talk I do not but that comes from many years as a web cam entertainer. These types of issues between client and provider are often because of breakdown of communication before an initial meeting occurs. We have to be so cautious in the way we set appointments and the language used that often much is lost in translation. Just my thoughts.
I’m super appreciative of you lending us your expert opinion babe!!! And yes... you look fantastic and always smell great!!! I do need to take you up on a bath or shower though. 😘
Tom Keen is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 06:47 PM   #5
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So first off.... showers can be SOOO much fun together , I’m pretty sure you have enjoyed our showers together paddy along with my best friend with us!!
As far as ladies not having the right attitude it can be because of many things. You know how I have categories of ladies ( the ones with no connection or just going through the motions are the “robots” )
These girls only see $$ not a lasting relationship
I value the relationships I have made throughout and truly enjoy those 2am text BC someone was bored and knew I’d be up playing my Xbox (wink wink paddy)
As far as presentation of a ladies appearance goes, she is either a pro or not and either listens to what her date likes and prefers or does her own thing. I do my best to accommodate request and sometimes even little surprises after over grown to know my companions likes and fantasies.
Attitude is probably the biggest thing though
We all have “off” days and while that happens, if it happens more than once then she is just a “robot” and getting through a work day like any person at a job they don’t care too much for
Kisses
Adaline is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 08:25 PM   #6
Paddy Daddy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quit telling stories Adaline Paige to why your my fav girl!!!
Paddy Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 01:08 PM   #7
jordynkriley
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180193
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have some dirty talk for you salt shaker why don't you try me? I have a dirty mind 24/7 so it's not hard to talk dirty
jordynkriley is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 12:26 PM   #8
Lovestolick66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

this is all very interesting,i was just talking to a new girl this week trying to break into the hobby, and i was having to explain many of these topics. after she got through with all that was not on her minu,i just told her she left no reason for a guy to call her they could get the same no list at home for free.

so it is always wonderful to meet a open minded lady ready to have fun, and yes miss Jordan you can always come talk dirty to me, and i do love the showers they are sooooooo much fun wet head and all.

lovestolick66
Lovestolick66 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 08:42 PM   #9
alishasmiley15802
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 295415
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Loves to talk dirty!!! We are here just gotta look a little! I thought all that stuff was supposed to happen on a date anyway??
alishasmiley15802 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women