Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2018, 11:48 AM   #46
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, one can only hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Hahaha I love when y’all try to wish something into happening for the other side. Sanders/Beto isn’t happening. Beto and others have made Sanders irrelevant. If you have Beto on the ticket in any fashion, that would be big. If you can’t recognize how big and energizing he has been, you’re in a bubble.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 12:47 PM   #47
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Darlin, Cory wrote about his groping in his book. He admitted it.

There's a HUGE difference between being a woman beater and a groper. Did he admit to being a woman beater in his book?

Here is his "admission" on the groping incident. I'd be willing to bet that most men have been guilty of such behavior.

"New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker wrote in the early 1990s -- while a student at Stanford -- about an incident on New Year's Eve 1984 (when he was 15) in which he groped a female friend's breast after the two of them had kissed.

"With the 'Top Gun' slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast," Booker wrote of that night. "After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my 'mark.'" The point of Booker's column was how that moment, and his work on the issue after, had changed him -- and his views on women, consent and assault -- forever. "It was a wake-up call," Booker wrote in his Stanford column. "I will never be the same.""
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 01:23 PM   #48
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Uh huh. Speaking as a woman - this type of behavior does not limit itself to one instant. It is my opinion that he just did not do just this one groping incident. I think if he declares himself that he is in the running for President more women will come out and say they were raped by Booker and not just "groped." Just watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
There's a HUGE difference between being a woman beater and a groper. Did he admit to being a woman beater in his book?

Here is his "admission" on the groping incident. I'd be willing to bet that most men have been guilty of such behavior.

"New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker wrote in the early 1990s -- while a student at Stanford -- about an incident on New Year's Eve 1984 (when he was 15) in which he groped a female friend's breast after the two of them had kissed.

"With the 'Top Gun' slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast," Booker wrote of that night. "After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my 'mark.'" The point of Booker's column was how that moment, and his work on the issue after, had changed him -- and his views on women, consent and assault -- forever. "It was a wake-up call," Booker wrote in his Stanford column. "I will never be the same.""
Old 11-26-2018, 03:14 PM   #49
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Uh huh. Speaking as a woman - this type of behavior does not limit itself to one instant. It is my opinion that he just did not do just this one groping incident. I think if he declares himself that he is in the running for President more women will come out and say they were raped by Booker and not just "groped." Just watch.

Just as I held Trump innocent of the many charges made against him by several women prior to his election, I would hope you would give the same courtesy to Booker.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 03:34 PM   #50
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes you did Speedracer. I'll afford Booker the same courtesy that was given to Justice Kavanaugh.

Quote:
Just as I held Trump innocent of the many charges made against him by several women prior to his election, I would hope you would give the same courtesy to Booker.
Old 11-26-2018, 07:51 PM   #51
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Honestly, I have no clue what you are talking about Precious but if your asking if I support President Trump monetarily - YES, yes I do.
Than, 1. You don't know how to click a link
or 2. Are being evasive like your old buddy Doc Holiday.

And I said you should help finance that Wall since the repubs didn't push it through when they had the chance. Not that you should monetarily support him. But i'll bite, how much you send him? Was it to his non-profit?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 08:30 PM   #52
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It only was a small contribution to his campaign.
I don't know why you are equating me with Doc Holiday. I don't like that person. He is not my buddy. This is twice you did this. I just want to set the record straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Than, 1. You don't know how to click a link
or 2. Are being evasive like your old buddy Doc Holiday.

And I said you should help finance that Wall since the repubs didn't push it through when they had the chance. Not that you should monetarily support. But i'll bite, how much you send him? Was it to his non-profit?
Old 11-26-2018, 09:10 PM   #53
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I'll again suggest you should send some funds for the Wall since he didn't take the bull by the horns when he had the chance to.

I only compare your evasiveness (sp) to answering a question with the good doc.
We both have the same reaction to the failed mod.
He has the predilection to passing private dispatches to both of us. And we both spur such actions in favour for them to be in the open.
But do tell, when was the prior time I equate you to the dear doc...to set the record straight?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 09:45 PM   #54
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Yes you did Speedracer. I'll afford Booker the same courtesy that was given to Justice Kavanaugh.
Why? How about you afford him the same courtesy you give Trump. A man who was accused of groping multiple women and ran for president. And you still love that guy. How about we use your logic. Booker said in a book that he groped a woman once, you said well that behavior doesn't lend it's to a one time thing. So Donald Trump in his own words grabbed women by the pussy without their consent. Would kiss women without their consent. So with your logic, we have to assume all these things weren't one time things.

I mean unless you're telling me that you want to believe Donald Trump, who's a known liar (or whatever you want to call his lies), a known cheat, and a known swindler did all of these things once. Or you believe the lie that he was just doing locker room talk. Because I guarantee you if a bunch of guys on this board talk about how they grabbed other women and you knew those guys said that. And then one of them said he wanted to meet with you but that all that talk was just locker room talk. You probably aren't gonna talk his word for it. Or maybe you would.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 02:12 AM   #55
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
I'm rooting for Beto too. Sanders/Beto. Oh please let that happen.
You do not want Beto anywhere on the ticket Sweetie. Your boy Trump would have no other choice but to use is usual & unsuccessful tactic of making shit up and fear mongering against a guy like that. And it's that tactic that had a lot to do with your side losing this election badly.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 02:18 AM   #56
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:

Thank you sir, you beat me to it. Huge difference between being a horny teenager trying feel on a girls tit, than being a drunk college student trying to choke, beat, and rape a girl
Little Monster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women