Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2010, 08:29 PM   #196
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
You have a SO so you have time/discretion issues -- probably have or more on here are in the same boat.

You (may) have budget issues. Not unique here. A "regular" need not mean HDH or multihour. Yes, to the budget and time issues.

You've said in the past you only date on the road. I don't know, but if you are always on the road surely you have a couple of cities that you visit a couple of times a year. Cultivate regulars in your city. Paticipate in those local boards, etc. In the past 2 years, I've only been to the same city twice, and then only for 3 consecutive days each time.

It might actually change your outlook on some of your trips. Instead of "St. Louis again, well at least I'll get laid" it can move to, "St. Louis in two weeks and I get to see Holly again"

But you say you would like regulars but you go and see a touring girl. I saw a touring girl in Chicago tonight for several reasons: (1) her rate was more reasonable than the ladies in Chicago; (2) I didn't have to go through RS2K to see her; (3) I was really attracted by her looks and her website; and (4) she seemed highly intelligent. That is just inconsistent with your goal. My guess is I just have unrealistic goals.

It is like the guy that decides he's going change his diet. Cholesterol is off the charts but still eats at Burger King for lunch 3 times a week,
I had a good time with the lady. TCB left something to be desired. I clearly requested the appt. for today in Chicago, and when she contacted me, she was confirming for Friday in another city several hundred miles away.

She thought she was here for 1 hr when I had requested 90 min. So after she was ready to leave, I asked her to check the donation. That's when she said, "You booked an hour, right?" I said, "No, 90 minutes." She did, however, arrive on time, which is a big plus in my book.

And, she'd only gotten about 5 hrs. sleep last night and was pretty wiped out. I'd see her again just to find out what the session would be like when she's well rested.

Oh, BTW, she got the 90 min donation, even though she stayed about 60. She offered to lower it, but I turned her down. I committed to a certain donation & didn't feel right lowering it, especially since she was doing an outcall.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:46 PM   #197
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

@ CT, I'll acknowledge if your travels are that broad such that you aren't getting back to the same city it presents a significant hurdle
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:58 PM   #198
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Cultivate regulars in your city. Paticipate in those local boards, etc.

It might actually change your outlook on some of your trips. Instead of "St. Louis again, well at least I'll get laid" it can move to, "St. Louis in two weeks and I get to see Holly again"
I would suspect this is good advice, CT. I don't have enough variety in my experiences to say this with certainty, but i would suspect that a 3rd or 4th visit with an average provider would be much better than a 1st visit with a good provider.

I know personally, i shy away from "playing the field" and i do so for a few reasons. First, I'm exceptionally boring and therefore i like familiarity. But more so, repeat visits are more rewarding for someone like me who not only wants to get laid, but also wants a more friendly and warm experience with my encounters. And this is something that's pretty difficult to achieve with complete strangers.

Food for thought.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:35 AM   #199
guest060911
Account Disabled

User ID: 31950

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyb View Post
There's so much to say. DG - I'm not sure where the hug emoticon is, but let me send one your way transcendally (I think I made that word up ;-)...When a woman best at being a provider, its the opposite - its about you. I'm not very good at roles. So I've followed my heart and sometimes that was not in line with your financial commitment, and sometimes its exceeded your investment...I think you'll find that with women everywhere....we are, fragile and loving and happy and sometimes tragically sad. It depends. While that seems so unfair in context of your looking to have your pleasure met, its true if you remember that these women are just that. Women. While we should at our best be the antithesis of what you have available to you at home, we're just people. Flawed and raw and sexy and sometimes just doing what we need to do to make it...I hope you can find the ability to figure our where the ladies are as you connect to them prior to "the deed". I truly hope you find satifaction in this experience, since you choose to be here. We all should find satisfaction where we can. And certainly if you're paying for it...Honest and a desire to be loving to the human that walked through my door.
Thank you! You just said exactly what I hoped to convey days ago. And I needed to hear another woman's voice explain exactly what I meant. You said it so eloquently. Thank you.
guest060911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:19 AM   #200
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking WTF is a HDH!

Here is one for the boys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIX0Z...eature=related

This one is for the girls, make sure and turn that MoFo volume up up up and come sit on my woofer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99NKtpwpujI

Me thinks all woody was saying was the market has shrunk...hard to deny that factoid.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:03 AM   #201
woodyboyd
Lifetime Premium Access

Default That was the frist part of it WTF

From WTF "Me thinks all woody was saying was the market has shrunk...hard to deny that factoid."

The second part of was trying to get the HDH women and their clients to offer up explanations as to why the HDH offered value in this changing market. If my intention were to shame women into charging lower rates as Sydney implied, then my master plan had succeeded beyond my wildest dreams as many of the folks here have done what Marx said about capitalism and hung themselves with their own rope. Dr. Evil has nothing on me.

But I can assure the forum of one thing: I am not that good.

From an economic point of view, though some of the responses were truly jaw dropping.

Pardon the paraphrasing but what I read was: We don't provide superior quality in terms of looks, BCD skills, or personality; we just charge four times as much. We don't care about the SB model and furthermore, we think Woody you are lying about your SB relationships. Our customers don't care about how much they pay because they can afford us. We providers set rates that we can afford. ????

Gia offered up responses that demonstrated the kind of intelligence, class, and consideration of the opposite sex that reminded me of my two ATF HDHs.

Besides being a Julie Roberts look alike and having great fashion sense, class, and elegance, my ATF HDH was in fact my ATF provider. Besides her out of the bedroom grace, BCD she was the greatest of all time. So she met my criteria of value despite her prices because I could say to anyone including myself, "How much would you pay for the best sex of your life?"

My #2 in the ATF HDH category I learned about on a review board. Her pictures were stunning and reviews were unlike any I had read. The men didn't review her as much as gush about her. The usual crude terms were replaced with words of romance. Men not only praised her; they thanked her.

Even though she charged more than I usually paid, I saw her and was glad I did. She has striking Nordic features and a figure to die for but what she truly offered was extreme positivity. She could find the best in any man (or I suspect woman) and rejuvenate him. If she could be put in a bottle, the pharmacy companies making anti-depressants would go out of business. So if you were a productive man but saddled with self doubt or depression, how much would a visit to this provider be worth? To these men, did she represent good value? IMO the answer is not just yes but hell yes.

Those were the types of responses with regards to HDH value that I was looking for. I had hoped for honesty and openess on this topic but what we saw was a closing of the ranks in part because of Sydney's passionate but logically flawed responses.

The problem with passion is that it can lead to zealotry and contempt for alternate points of view. For certain, Sydney's way of achieving greater income by improving her appearance and charging more can succeed, but it is not always optimum. This economic methodology was the same for people who bought fix her up homes, improved their looks, and sold them for a high profit. This was a great strategy in 2005 when an illegal alien making minimum wage could get a half million dollar mortgage. However, I think that same strategy for both provider and home seller would flop today.

There are other methods for increasing net income that would probably work better in the current market: greater availability, cutting expenses, offering new services, expanding to new markets ETC.

With regards to my motivation for posting, instead of assigning me such evil intentions and being so certain of them, why not just ask me what my intentions are? I think the world would be a better place if people assumed others intentions were benign until proven otherwise.

I was highly offended at being called a prick and a troll. It was not the insult but the lack of panache. This is the Diamonds and Tuxedos board after all. The use of infants and animals to illuminate an insult is usually a plus. I was expecting to be called a mysoginstic puppy drowning, baby seal clubber or worse than that, a Democrat. I thought this forum had standards.
woodyboyd is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:14 AM   #202
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

What the fuck is wrong with you man?
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:42 AM   #203
elizabethloveall
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 38991

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyboyd View Post
I used the word "I" far too often in my last post. What I like is not relevant. What men such as myself like is extremely relevant.

And men such as myself see a trifle of hypocrisy in the statements that were just listed. One HDH says that it is often a pleasure to dine with gentlemen but often it is work. Another describes it always as unbridled joy. If I personally were such the pain to dine with you suggest ATL, then shouldn't a HDH offer men like yourself, who are supposedly infinitely more charming than me, a lower rate?

Part of the SB experience and also I assume the unclocked night is that the woman has the right to leave for any reason including the man being an ass. The Angie Everhart SB I have been seeing has taken half as much from me as her previous SD. The reason she quit seeing her previous SD was that he wanted to walk her in the park with a dog collar around her neck, and apparently that was only one such humiliating request.

For men like myself, we are truly trying to show the women in question a good time even as we are footing the bill. If I later learned that a woman considered dining with me work, then I would wish she had told me so. Men like myself have other options.

Part of the benefit of the SB experience is that you meet for a quick drink to make sure that the two of you are compatible without the stress of the man having to pay a $1000 tab for dinner, and the woman stressed that she may get stiffed. Why can't a HDH do likewise? If it is such work for a HDH to dine with a client, then IMO she should be honest with the client and leave.

And while dinner may be one thing and the HDH is an active participant, there are other passive activities. Someone will have to explain to men like myself how it is work worthy of a $1000 tab or so to watch cirque du soleil.

With the SB and unclocked date, there is incentive for the man to be charming and find out what the woman in question enjoys and makes her happy. If it is work for her to go to Cirque du soleil, then what activity does she enjoy?

Unlike a lot of other men, I am not belittling the women who are HDHs or the men who see them. I was in fact one of those men. However, there are financial and demographic realities, and the alternative SB model has exploded with regards to popularity.

It is pretty obvious that a lot of men have adjusted their spending habits in this area downward, and some HDHs have wisely adjusted to this new reality whereas others are waiting for a return to the glory days. Those days IMO are long gone.
Ever have to see cirque du soleil 26 times? And pretend to be fascinated by it after the first couple of shows ?? It takes a little effort... I good companion just makes it look easy!
elizabethloveall is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:47 AM   #204
elizabethloveall
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 38991
Smile

Ever have to see cirque du soleil 26 times? And pretend to be fascinated by it after the first couple of shows ?? It takes a little effort... I good companion just makes it look easy!

Old 09-15-2010, 08:04 AM   #205
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyboyd View Post
. I was expecting to be called a mysoginstic puppy drowning, baby seal clubber or worse than that, a Democrat. I thought this forum had standards.
LOL ..... you would have been called that in 2006, before the crash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethloveall View Post
Elizabeth Loveall
He was not talking about that, he was speaking of supply and demand. Just how many cirque du soleil can one town/country support? That is the question. Times are achanging was his point, do you stick with the Post Office or convert to e-mail. No different than going to any oil town that went bust on low oil prices...money is being spent differently for the vast majority of people. It is a great time for those of us that have a little coin.

Of course there are exceptions but he was talking about the rule.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 08:22 AM   #206
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethloveall View Post
Old 09-15-2010, 11:07 AM   #207
Exotic Lily
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5516
My ECCIE Reviews

It's nice to check in every blue moon and find such interesting topics. Rates, as always, will be subjectory and as I like to say... to each her own.
Exotic Lily is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:18 PM   #208
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Great to see you here, Lily! I hope all is well your way.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:51 PM   #209
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Lots o luck.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:53 PM   #210
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

Great post, woodyboyd. So many good looking ladies can be had for 20 to 30 bucks nowadays.
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women