Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2015, 02:38 PM   #1
SexiKenni
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12312
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Bi Weekly Posting

I am not sure if this topic has been brought up before, I'm sure it has but...

1. When will providers be able to post daily?

2. And could we have the showcase gallery at the top be made specific to local forum once a user selects their forum local?

3. Instead of showcase gallery being chosen at random, could the available slots be taken by the most recently updated showcases, encouraging girls to post updated pics in order to stay at the top of showcase gallery?

4. When will providers be able to respond directly to reviews? Making it an open forum, that way positive, appreciative replies can be posted as well as being able to address discrepancies directly with moderators obviously able to intercede if necessary?

5. When will we have the option to make status updates sort of like facebook?

6. When will we also be able to see how many times our profiles or showcases have been viewed, how many times a photo has been viewed?
SexiKenni is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 05:01 AM   #2
ZAMINA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269716
My ECCIE Reviews
Default zamina

i think your thread was very essential because me being a new provider
is inquiring about how to post a weekly ad and the weekend lineup forums
how do i post (thank you)
ZAMINA is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 03:21 PM   #3
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexiKenni View Post
I am not sure if this topic has been brought up before, I'm sure it has but...

1. When will providers be able to post daily?

2. And could we have the showcase gallery at the top be made specific to local forum once a user selects their forum local?

3. Instead of showcase gallery being chosen at random, could the available slots be taken by the most recently updated showcases, encouraging girls to post updated pics in order to stay at the top of showcase gallery?

4. When will providers be able to respond directly to reviews? Making it an open forum, that way positive, appreciative replies can be posted as well as being able to address discrepancies directly with moderators obviously able to intercede if necessary?

5. When will we have the option to make status updates sort of like facebook?

6. When will we also be able to see how many times our profiles or showcases have been viewed, how many times a photo has been viewed?
Surprised an admin hasn't answered but I am sure most of this has been considered at one time.

1. Probably never, this isn't Backpage...

2. I have thought of this also, If a showcase was tied to a region then a guy logged in could set it to only show local gals in the Gallery. Note that this isn't an option in the software by default so it would take a developer to do some programming. This can run into the thousands of $$$ if the site owner can't do it themselves.

3. Again, mucho development costs...

4. Never most likely... And what would you be responding to? 90% of the review is hidden from view...Or should be unless you have "alternate access"...

5. Again, mucho development costs...

6. Not sure if some sort of Analytics is configurable for users to see. Analytics usually are admin features only to monitor page views and activity. If it isn't built in then development costs...
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 04:03 PM   #4
SexiKenni
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Re:

#1 There are other sites besides backapge that allow posting more than once a day. A site that is quite popular in Florida whose format I was actually referencing to when I asked these questions.
#4 That was actually what I meant. Make it to where there is no "alternative" access needed. Make it an open forum where we can see full review and are allowed to respond. Not all of the responses would be negative, as I personally would at least like to be able to see what all is being said, not necessarily to rebuttal, but to find out what I am doing right and what can be improved if needed. It's not like I have a suggestion box set up at the front door lol. I don't really see the point of having 90% of the review hidden from us providers if it is all true what to keep BCD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Surprised an admin hasn't answered but I am sure most of this has been considered at one time.

1. Probably never, this isn't Backpage...

2. I have thought of this also, If a showcase was tied to a region then a guy logged in could set it to only show local gals in the Gallery. Note that this isn't an option in the software by default so it would take a developer to do some programming. This can run into the thousands of $$$ if the site owner can't do it themselves.

3. Again, mucho development costs...

4. Never most likely... And what would you be responding to? 90% of the review is hidden from view...Or should be unless you have "alternate access"...

5. Again, mucho development costs...

6. Not sure if some sort of Analytics is configurable for users to see. Analytics usually are admin features only to monitor page views and activity. If it isn't built in then development costs...
Old 01-05-2015, 07:32 PM   #5
iggy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Kenni

Hmm you want the same privileges hobbyist have. Are you also wiling to pay the same membership fees the Hobbyist pay. Or are you wanting to continue the free ride you get as a provider ??

That should also be a question you are pondering.

Iggy
iggy is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:36 PM   #6
SexiKenni
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually on the florida board we, as providers were required to give paying members a discounted rate from our rates for non members or on other boards. And also on this board, u can get premium access for posting reviews not just by paying for memberships

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
Hmm you want the same privileges hobbyist have. Are you also wiling to pay the same membership fees the Hobbyist pay. Or are you wanting to continue the free ride you get as a provider ??

Iggy
Old 01-05-2015, 07:42 PM   #7
SexiKenni
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And as far as a free ride goes as a provider this is one of the few sites that are free to post on and I gladly add marketing costs to my budget as any business owner does, and would have no problem adding eccie to the list if anything changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
Hmm you want the
same privileges hobbyist have. Are you also wiling to pay the same membership fees the Hobbyist pay. Or are you wanting to continue the free ride you get as a provider ??

Iggy
Old 01-06-2015, 02:44 PM   #8
RoxanneReynolds
Smashing Redhead

User ID: 94772
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been wondering, too. Those are great member suggestions and forum requests, thank you.
RoxanneReynolds is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women