Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2020, 09:55 PM   #61
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
It's time to move on when it stops. People are tired of this shit. People of all races are tired of this shit. I'll never be affected by this bullshit but I have friends who will be. So no, it's not time to move on and act like this bullshit is not a problem. It's a problem. But people will eventually "move on" for obvious reasons that you clearly can't comprehend.

You don't get to tell people to get over it because you cannot relate to them.

it's over when black people stop making excuses for their bad decisions and blaming it on cops. and when a bunch of pansy young white liberals stop believing that "white privilege" exists so blacks can't use it as a reason they fail.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 10:11 PM   #62
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's time to move on when it stops. People are tired of this shit. People of all races are tired of this shit. I'll never be affected by this bullshit but I have friends who will be. So no, it's not time to move on and act like this bullshit is not a problem. It's a problem. But people will eventually "move on" for obvious reasons that you clearly can't comprehend.

You don't get to tell people to get over it because you cannot relate to them.
Sure I do. My opinion counts as much as yours. The whole Michael Brown fiasco was a race baiting grievance class clusterfuck. Everything that officer said was true. Brown's own autopsy confirmed it. Him bullying the store clerk right before proved his mindset. But every day the race peddlers on CNN showed it for weeks until it finally went away. Oh, but not until 5 officers were assassinated in Dallas.

Now people don't want to remember how a white cop can't find a job because he had to be sacrificed to political correctness. That incident has passed. All it did was cause pain because an angry idiot reached into a police car to take an officers gun.

This one will be also after the trial is done. Hopefully they don't overcharge Chauvin so they declare him NOT guilty and the country goes up in flames again. But the press will move on.

Then there will be another one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
so don't tell me how to respond to the issues that are facing that you don't have to no one said all white people are the enemy the system that white people don't dismantle is bad to me that's what y'all are not understanding

people of color cannot dismantle a system that they are not in power in
Please, not the "don't tell me how to feel" argument. Go ahead and feel how you want to feel. Just don't burn down the city, or shoot somebody to validate your and others feelings.

Strange how you use the word "dismantle" and not "change." We're not dismantling shit. That includes me. What do you want "changed?" Remember we had 8 years of "change."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
and y'all wonder why it's so hard to find attractive black providers it's because y'all treat us like s*** on these forums y'all literally talk about us to our face make these racist jokes but be calling us all day damn long to make an appointment

No ma'am no Pam

we don't have to be subjected to this treatment and we're not going to let you have access to our bodies if you can't stand us now that's what you call living in the past

I honestly I'm done with this entire subject because I'm not going to keep traumatizing myself by keep coming on these forums and reading about how people don't like me (poc) yet they call me for play time.

it is completely humiliating and we're not here for it any longer
Sorry. My intention isn't to make you feel humiliated. You're a very intelligent woman who contributes a lot to this forum. Turn off the TV and the web for a few days, you'll feel better.

These months of COVID lockdown has put everyone on edge.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 10:15 AM   #63
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Back to the thread topic:

So let's say they had a run in or multiple run ins at work. Chauvin said: "better not let me see you out on the streets or I'll kill you." Then they could move it up to Murder one.
Old 06-06-2020, 10:35 AM   #64
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
it's over when black people stop making excuses for their bad decisions and blaming it on cops.
Wrong. That is what courts are for. Cops don't have a license to be judge, jury and executioner on a whim at their own discretion. And they sure the fuck do not have the right to sentence an execute an immediate death sentence over a $20 counterfeit bill.

I don't care whether you are racist TWK (I already know you definitely are), just don't be obtuse about what is right and wrong. You can like your own ignorant posts all you want. Fuck if I care; but look at the big picture.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 10:39 AM   #65
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
A nightclub has shifts? It's a NIGHTCLUB! The article I read said Floyd worked inside the club while Chauvin worked outside. FOR YEARS. They had to of known each other.
Floyd worked the Tuesday night shift. Chauvin worked the Friday night shift. The owner did NOT think they knew one another because they worked on different nights. On the video that I saw it certainly did not seem like they knew each other. Chauvin used a restraint(knee on neck) that is not taught at the police academy.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 11:20 AM   #66
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

sienna, regarding your complaint about your former city of Atlanta and how your people have no "power" in the city of Atlanta.

the city is majority black at 54% as of the 2010 census.

the city council is majority black at 56% (9 black, 7 white). mayor is black.

the atlanta police is majority black at 58%.

the police chief is black, female and lesbian.

the black politicians if they really wanted to, they could do the change. and you wonder why change isn't happening?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 11:41 AM   #67
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Floyd worked the Tuesday night shift. Chauvin worked the Friday night shift. The owner did NOT think they knew one another because they worked on different nights. On the video that I saw it certainly did not seem like they knew each other. Chauvin used a restraint(knee on neck) that is not taught at the police academy.
Is that the "owner" of the establishment laundering bogus bills?

You all keep repeating the rumors and media reports like it's gospel. It's interesting how the facts "wash out" after several weeks or months. The owner has no fucking idea whether they "know each other" or not ..... or the owner is lying.

Floyd was a what at the club and the cop was a what?

They worked there for years and didn't know each other?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 01:27 PM   #68
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Now I'm hearing that Floyd worked there a total of sixteen times! -CNN 3:16

Weird! But keep the grievance class enraged!
Old 06-06-2020, 01:39 PM   #69
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
the police chief is black, female and lesbian.

the black politicians if they really wanted to, they could do the change. and you wonder why change isn't happening?
the police chief is black, female and lesbian - that should absolve everthing.

My question is still what systematic changes need to happen? The last cure-all was bodycams. Before that was tasers. Before that "there's no black police chiefs". Check that, Now its "No cash bail" and "no rearrest if theft less than $1000".

Much of the police are just there for target practice and lawsuit abuse.
Old 06-06-2020, 01:59 PM   #70
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Wrong. That is what courts are for. Cops don't have a license to be judge, jury and executioner on a whim at their own discretion. And they sure the fuck do not have the right to sentence an execute an immediate death sentence over a $20 counterfeit bill.
I believe TWK knows that but you bring up a good point about "due process." The state needs to follow it, the mob doesn't.

Quote:
I don't care whether you are racist TWK (I already know you definitely are), just don't be obtuse about what is right and wrong. You can like your own ignorant posts all you want. Fuck if I care; but look at the big picture.
That's just intellectual laziness unbecoming of an Ivy league grad: assigning a false argument to someone and dismissing it by calling them a racist.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:25 PM   #71
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 06:56 AM   #72
gnadfly
Account Disabled

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-...-bumped-heads/

They characterize Chauvin as "bumping heads" with Floyd. Their example isn't very convincing. Why complain to Floyd about your check being light? Obviously he isn't responsible and Chauvin knew it.
Old 06-10-2020, 08:22 AM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Another Drama Queen on Eccie? Remarkable ignorance!

A Black cop turned Floyd over to a White cop with whom Floyd worked and with whom Floyd had conflicts at work and the Black cop held one of Floyd's legs to keep Floyd down while the White cop chocked Floyd to death with his leg on his neck while Floyd was telling THE ALL that he couldn't breathe. Which BTW is the reason why the Black cop is also being charged.

Quote:
....but look at the big picture.
From your basement? The view seems seriously LIMITED!
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women