Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35199
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2020, 03:15 PM   #46
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
Here's what sickens me about this entire thread.

Even if these protests were organized to promote a certain agenda some of y'all really don't believe black people face racism and it's very apparent

let's say this whole thing was fake do you believe any other civil rights movement was fake? do you believe everything that has happened to black people in the last 400 years over here was just a lie they put on TV?

Like the Montgomery Bus Boycott, rioting after Black Wall Street was burned , Emmett Till etc.

Do y'all literally think that all was fake?

That's my problem

I'm all about conspiracies but some of y'all actually do not believe racism exist. It's very apparent.

it is very obvious that there are people exploiting these protest but make no mistake people actually are noticing racism in this country and they are protesting because they want their voices to be heard and if you don't believe that's true then you don't have any friends who care about causes because I have plenty of friends who protested and sent me video evidence of them protesting peacefully

This is so concerning to me

Yikes
Very few of us are flat out saying racism doesn't still exist in America.

What most of us are discussing is how any sane person can justify the looting and rioting as the correct response to it.

Sure protest peacefully, but don't break the law or you are becoming exactly what you are saying you are protesting against.

I've read a lot of MLK Jr's writings and he didn't ever advocate the kind of violence and looting people are running with today.

It simply sends the wrong message and doesn't advocate a cause, just anarchy.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:16 PM   #47
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Even if these protests were organized to promote a certain agenda some of y'all really don't believe black people face racism and it's very apparent

let's say this whole thing was fake do you believe any other civil rights movement was fake? do you believe everything that has happened to black people in the last 400 years over here was just a lie they put on TV?

Like the Montgomery Bus Boycott, rioting after Black Wall Street was burned , Emmett Till etc.

That's my problem

I'm all about conspiracies but some of y'all actually do not believe racism exist. It's very apparent.

it is very obvious that there are people exploiting these protest but make no mistake people actually are noticing racism in this country and they are protesting because they want their voices to be heard and if you don't believe that's true then you don't have any friends who care about causes because I have plenty of friends who protested and sent me video evidence of them protesting peacefully

Yikes
You should wander over to the "I wonder what former President Obama says Now??" thread and weigh in.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:26 PM   #48
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post

Sure protest peacefully, but don't break the law or you are becoming exactly what you are saying you are protesting against.
but the vast majority of the arrested Protesters (and those joining in) have been arrested for CURFEW violations.

great job, Cops.. Los Angeles police spent 3 fucking hours the other night, rounding up squatters with their hands up.. peaceful protesters.. no wonder Garcetti wants to slash the numbers of do-nothing police.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:34 PM   #49
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
but the vast majority of the arrested Protesters (and those joining in) have been arrested for CURFEW violations.

great job, Cops.. Los Angeles police spent 3 fucking hours the other night, rounding up squatters with their hands up.. peaceful protesters.. no wonder Garcetti wants to slash the numbers of do-nothing police.
Yes, and sadly those CURFEW's are in effect because of the minority of those that are rioting, destroying property, and looting.

The vast majority of those "peacefully" violating the law for Curfew violations are taken in, quickly processed, and released with a citation or a notice to appear in court for their violation.

The law is the law and violate it and face consequences. Violently violate it with rioting, looting, destruction of property, face worse consequences.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 05:08 PM   #50
oeb11
Valued Poster

likely most of the 'curfew violations" will be dismissed.

Except for White folks out walking their dogs.or involved in other peaceful pursuits.

Those dangerous folks should be in prison to safeguard the LSM little darlings whose rioting and looting is :not Violence"!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 05:13 PM   #51
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
The law is the law and violate it and face consequences.
yes.. and that's why so many hate the Police and the justice system.. because a Curfew violation is treated the same as Looting. even Mayors are getting disdainful of their police forces.

how many innocent people have been assaulted by Cops ON CAMERA since the protests began? a lot..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 05:38 PM   #52
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
... that's why so many hate the Police and the justice system..
First, how would you know "why"?

Most likely they "hate" police and "the justice system" for the same reason LOONS in the Houston metro area "hated" red light cameras.

A bunch of spoiled brats who throw tantrums when they don't get their way.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 05:44 PM   #53
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

That's my problem

Yikes
We're tired of you living in the past. Everyone agrees that this death was a brutal tragedy and Chauvin deserves the maximum penalty. But not every white person or cop is your enemy. This happened two weeks ago and it's time to move on.

What specifically are you protesting? Letting offenders run off? Let thugs be thugs? Doing away with the police? Doing away with prisons?

I understand there are bad cops. Lets do something about them. But lets understand there are more bad criminals too.

Quote:
Yes, and sadly those CURFEW's are in effect because of the minority of those that are rioting, destroying property, and looting.

The vast majority of those "peacefully" violating the law for Curfew violations are taken in, quickly processed, and released with a citation or a notice to appear in court for their violation.

The law is the law and violate it and face consequences. Violently violate it with rioting, looting, destruction of property, face worse consequences.
They get arrested (which is rare, they can just run off) and thrown in jail and let out almost immediately. They have bail funds provided to them. But try opening your barber shop....

Quote:

how many innocent people have been assaulted by Cops ON CAMERA since the protests began? a lot..
Laughable. I'm seeing a lot of people get one inch from the cops face and scream obscenities and accusations at them and the cops not move. I've seen rioters and looters do their business while the cops stood by and did nothing because they're outnumbered and ordered to stand down.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 08:56 PM   #54
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
This happened two weeks ago and it's time to move on.
It's time to move on when it stops. People are tired of this shit. People of all races are tired of this shit. I'll never be affected by this bullshit but I have friends who will be. So no, it's not time to move on and act like this bullshit is not a problem. It's a problem. But people will eventually "move on" for obvious reasons that you clearly can't comprehend.

You don't get to tell people to get over it because you cannot relate to them.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:12 PM   #55
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry but watching a black person in Atlanta get pulled out of their car tased for driving home why white people are behind them in a car and nothing happens to them I can't live in the past when I see this happen in the city I used to live in 4 fucking days ago

so don't tell me how to respond to the issues that are facing that you don't have to no one said all white people are the enemy the system that white people don't dismantle is bad to me that's what y'all are not understanding

people of color cannot dismantle a system that they are not in power in
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:14 PM   #56
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Y'all are unbelievable

I said it once and it's my last time I'm saying it I don't want to see anyone on here spew this racist rhetoric but review any black providers or poc

we don't want to see racists

and I'm not saying anyone specifically is a racist but I'm standing up for all black providers and telling you if you are on these forums saying racist stuff calling us thugs calling us negative names we are not going to see you. it is not just this thread we see thousands of threads about your distaste for black people so don't go there and say it's this one thread because it's nothing to do with this one thread it's a collection of threads

and you can say well you're going to lose business well that's perfectly fine because I do not want to be in a room by myself in a hotel room with a man who think I'm a piece of garbage

this is getting ridiculous whatever racist comments you have please save that for the men only board with the black providers/poc don't have to see.

we are literally tired of seeing y'all say racist things about us day after day but want to smile in our face but then want to lay all up under us

#Plantationvibes
Old 06-05-2020, 09:16 PM   #57
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just don't even give a s*** at this point anymore don't see me if you think that black people don't face brutality if you think black people don't face racism if you don't feel like we're treated unfairly don't call me don't message me don't send me no emails because I am not going to sleep with you and then you go run and make fun of me behind my back on these boards or to your friends I am sick of this shit
Old 06-05-2020, 09:20 PM   #58
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

black providers are tired of being the butt of y'all jokes we see it we hear about it if you don't like black people deep down stop sleeping with us.. period

Get your sick race place somewhere else

like I've literally had multiple sessions with some of you on this exact fomum rhat have said the n-word to my face yet people can sit up here and say I'm living in the past shut the hell up

lucky I didn't call the people out but this has happened multiple times and they thought it was funny

but black providers are just supposed to shut up and take your money because if we say something we're quote living in the past
Old 06-05-2020, 09:23 PM   #59
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

and y'all wonder why it's so hard to find attractive black providers it's because y'all treat us like s*** on these forums y'all literally talk about us to our face make these racist jokes but be calling us all day damn long to make an appointment

No ma'am no Pam

we don't have to be subjected to this treatment and we're not going to let you have access to our bodies if you can't stand us now that's what you call living in the past

I honestly I'm done with this entire subject because I'm not going to keep traumatizing myself by keep coming on these forums and reading about how people don't like me (poc) yet they call me for play time.

it is completely humiliating and we're not here for it any longer
Old 06-05-2020, 09:24 PM   #60
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sick and disgusting

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women