Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2018, 07:14 PM   #31
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Why not? A female cop can take care of herself and whoop your ass and still not spill her coffee.
That would be an assumption most PD's would not take a chance with. They like to have as much control of a situation as possible. Much easier to do that with two rooms at a hotel as opposed to someone's private residence.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 07:51 PM   #32
Clark W. Griswold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Piggybacking off of the idea of your place vs theirs. I'd have to imagine that the police wouldn't waste their time showing up to your place to make one arrest. As opposed to being in a controlled environment such as renting a hotel room where they could make multiple arrests per day.
Clark W. Griswold is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 08:57 AM   #33
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
If you have a provider come to YOUR hotel room you have a much greater chance of avoiding LE because they need to have access to where they are by other LE. I have a condo where they have to be rung in or met at the door. The door looks behind them making it very tough for any other LE to get admittance. The entry area is also on camera that is tuned to a channel on my TV so any additional people in the entry will be seen by me . I have been in the hobby for a long time and never once had any issue with LE because of this( Knock on wood). Common sense goes a long way

Are you saying ask them to come to your room just to see how they react? If you are saying actually have them come to your room then that is not a realistic approach at all. Who wants to pay for the hotel room all the time sometimes ever getting stood up. Plus we know a ton of girls will not come to your room the first time.
brianjackson is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:03 AM   #34
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark W. Griswold View Post
Piggybacking off of the idea of your place vs theirs. I'd have to imagine that the police wouldn't waste their time showing up to your place to make one arrest. As opposed to being in a controlled environment such as renting a hotel room where they could make multiple arrests per day.
Are you saying ask them to come to your place and see what they say or actually have them come to your place? If you are saying actually have them come to your place then no freaking way. Having providers come to your place is insane, especially ones that you are so unsure of that you are trying to find out if they are cops.

If you are saying just ask them if they will come to your place to see what they will say then that is worthless now also. Obviously cops read this site so now that this is out there they will say say they will come to your place and stand you up if they want. Plus you will have to give them your address so they can at least get that and then stand you up but then know who you are. Hell no.

I have basically a fool proof way to not get busted but I am not going to put it out there and tell the cops.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:15 AM   #35
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

[QUOTE=brianjackson;1060580831]Are you saying ask them to come to your room just to see how they react? If you are saying actually have them come to your room then that is not a realistic approach at all. Who wants to pay for the hotel room all the time sometimes ever getting stood up. Plus we know a ton of girls will not come to your room the first time.[/QU

I only have a hotel room when I am away from home so cost is not altered. Even if it was home it's far cheaper than paying a fine included with jail time and humiliation from your friends and family. When they come to the hotel room it's always a LE check from both sides. It's simple prevention. If you can't afford any of this I understand but my advice is to stay with known providers. It's your choice but I don't want to roll the dice and come up craps.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:18 AM   #36
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
Are you saying ask them to come to your place and see what they say or actually have them come to your place? If you are saying actually have them come to your place then no freaking way. Having providers come to your place is insane, especially ones that you are so unsure of that you are trying to find out if they are cops.

If you are saying just ask them if they will come to your place to see what they will say then that is worthless now also. Obviously cops read this site so now that this is out there they will say say they will come to your place and stand you up if they want. Plus you will have to give them your address so they can at least get that and then stand you up but then know who you are. Hell no.

I have basically a fool proof way to not get busted but I am not going to put it out there and tell the cops.
30 plus years of this and never once have I had an issue with LE. I will stick with a proven plan.

Old 03-08-2018, 10:41 AM   #37
brianjackson
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=burkalini;1060580888]
Quote:
Are you saying ask them to come to your room just to see how they react? If you are saying actually have them come to your room then that is not a realistic approach at all. Who wants to pay for the hotel room all the time sometimes ever getting stood up. Plus we know a ton of girls will not come to your room the first time.[/QU

I only have a hotel room when I am away from home so cost is not altered. Even if it was home it's far cheaper than paying a fine included with jail time and humiliation from your friends and family. When they come to the hotel room it's always a LE check from both sides. It's simple prevention. If you can't afford any of this I understand but my advice is to stay with known providers. It's your choice but I don't want to roll the dice and come up craps.
My point is that there is a way of finding out before they get to your room.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:48 AM   #38
ValentinaAmaro
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 430901
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Please do not send me any dick pics nor ask me to come to your ultra gated community with cameras and self locking doors. I wanna live to see my next appointment.
ValentinaAmaro is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 11:51 AM   #39
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I sincerely hope no one blindly trusts what they read here. It would not enhance their safety.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 12:57 PM   #40
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I sincerely hope no one blindly trusts what they read here ...
Including Old-T's warning. And, of course, my post as well.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 01:49 PM   #41
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Plus we know a ton of girls will not come to your room the first time.
Strange. Many of the times i've been on the road, i've found MORE women who do out calls MORE than those who do incalls..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentinaAmaro View Post
nor ask me to come to your ultra gated community with cameras and self locking doors. I wanna live to see my next appointment.
So you think anyone who requests outcalls, is a killer??
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 03:29 PM   #42
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I sincerely hope no one blindly trusts what they read here. It would not enhance their safety.

Ultimately it comes down to who you choose to see.

Want to reduce risks stay away from gals you know nothing about.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 06:15 PM   #43
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
Ultimately it comes down to who you choose to see.

Want to reduce risks stay away from gals you know nothing about.
So true.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 12:59 PM   #44
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentinaAmaro View Post
Please do not send me any dick pics nor ask me to come to your ultra gated community with cameras and self locking doors. I wanna live to see my next appointment.

I understand . If a safe environment for the guy seems to sound bad for you then as you say don't go. It's your choice and I wouldn't want anyone to come that feels uncomfortable. I have been at this location for over 15 years and never had an issue from either side. I do believe it takes the LE issues and the flakes out of contention
Old 03-09-2018, 04:30 PM   #45
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
So you think anyone who requests outcalls, is a killer??

Probably thincks only the people from Ohio are killers ...
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women