Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2018, 10:00 PM   #16
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeNutz View Post
Disclaimer: If you participate in illegal activities no matter what you try you might get busted. 👮 🚓

1. Accepts any offer for anything you want. I’ve asked for rates and had them say 80 hh 100 hr. Seems disproportionate so I will ask if bb is ok. If they say something along the lines as long, “as you are clean” or “I’m clean so only if you are”. At the VERY least a provider will try to up charge for bb.
That to me would be a flag as well.

Quote:
2. If they have a generic picture. No face and not a lot of skin and only one or two. I just skip past those now as 75% seem to be LE.
I see dozens of gals who have ads with no face (or marked out face). IMO that's cause they don't want others to recognize them.

Quote:
3. Will not send nudes. If at all in doubt ask for a nude. I understand providers don’t like giving up nudes but if a girl has no reviews, suspicious texting, seems a little too eager I’ll ask for a kitty pic. If she says no I move the eff on. I know a lot of you internet lawyers will say LE can send pics but from my experience they never do.
What about guys who refuse to send 'dick' pictures?

Quote:
4. If they mention being underage. First off if they say they are underage you should report their ad. Secondly, I doubt an underage provider just comes out and says so. Report the post and burn your phone.

You are welcome.
I've NEVER once had a gal, ven if she MIGHT have looked close to being underage, ever say "yep i am underage"..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
Most gals aren't going to put their face pics in their ads. If what you're saying is true then half the ads on BP would be LE. I doubt that's the case.
Heck, even some other sites i've seen women who's faces were blacked out.

Quote:
And wrong on private residence. LE uses them all the time.
They may use them to HOST, but they don't for outcalls to YOU.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:06 PM   #17
Clark W. Griswold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Clark W. Griswold is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 05:51 AM   #18
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Zactly!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Let the OP believe his LE sniffing steps are golden.
Just when you think you know everything.... click... click..."you have the right to remain silent"....

Just be careful everybody and don't listen to anybody that thinks they can sniff out anything. You let your guard down... you're get caught!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 09:12 AM   #19
LargeNutz
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Just because a gal doesn't send nude pics doesn't necessarily mean anything. It's more likely because she doesn't look anything like the fake pics in her ad. A few may be LE but most probably aren't. If you're gonna use pics as a criteria then few gals would pass the test. The use of stolen pics on sites like BP is out of control.

I was talking about private residences of hobbyists. LE isn't likely to send a female into a man's home where they can't control the situation. LE does set up in private locations but for the most part they operate out of hotels.
Yes, but that’s not my point. If you start checking the boxes and she seems like LE and then won’t send you nudes my suggestion is not to see her. If she does I personally have seen a provider who I wasn’t sure about but sent a nude.

In MN they use houses all the time. Most old houses have bedrooms connected and are easy to set up in one then have the sting a door away.
LargeNutz is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 09:17 AM   #20
LargeNutz
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
That to me would be a flag as well.

I see dozens of gals who have ads with no face (or marked out face). IMO that's cause they don't want others to recognize them.

What about guys who refuse to send 'dick' pictures?

I've NEVER once had a gal, ven if she MIGHT have looked close to being underage, ever say "yep i am underage"..

Heck, even some other sites i've seen women who's faces were blacked out.

They may use them to HOST, but they don't for outcalls to YOU.
It’s hard to describe the pics. I’d say 1-2 pics, no face, eluding to sexy but not sexy. And magazine quality picture.

I’d say to the providers if a guy won’t send a dick pic be wary.
LargeNutz is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 10:40 AM   #21
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Interesting info above, but my caution is ---

1) it is virtually impossible to determine always whether the soul on the other end is LE or not.

g!

I don't agree with that. There is a pretty reliable way to tell if you are dealing with a cop or not.
brianjackson is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 10:53 AM   #22
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"I’d say to the providers if a guy won’t send a dick pic be wary."

One sure fire way to not see me is to send me a "cock shot". NOT a turn on OR a safety feature.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:07 AM   #23
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Disclaimer: If you participate in illegal activities no matter what you try you might get busted. 👮 🚓

1. Accepts any offer for anything you want. I’ve asked for rates and had them say 80 hh 100 hr. Seems disproportionate so I will ask if bb is ok. If they say something along the lines as long, “as you are clean” or “I’m clean so only if you are”. At the VERY least a provider will try to up charge for bb.

2. If they have a generic picture. No face and not a lot of skin and only one or two. I just skip past those now as 75% seem to be LE.

3. Will not send nudes. If at all in doubt ask for a nude. I understand providers don’t like giving up nudes but if a girl has no reviews, suspicious texting, seems a little too eager I’ll ask for a kitty pic. If she says no I move the eff on. I know a lot of you internet lawyers will say LE can send pics but from my experience they never do.

4. If they mention being underage. First off if they say they are underage you should report their ad. Secondly, I doubt an underage provider just comes out and says so. Report the post and burn your phone.

You are welcome.
You are aware that it is not really a good idea for you to post this. IF your ideas are good and everyone starts using them the cops will adjust.
brianjackson is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:18 AM   #24
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly ^^^ bc their obviously on here too lol
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:49 AM   #25
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Yes, but that’s not my point. If you start checking the boxes and she seems like LE and then won’t send you nudes my suggestion is not to see her. If she does I personally have seen a provider who I wasn’t sure about but sent a nude.

In MN they use houses all the time. Most old houses have bedrooms connected and are easy to set up in one then have the sting a door away.

Problem with having to check all the boxes is that half the gals on BP will look like LE. Especially with the emphasis you place on pics.

I don't care that LE uses houses. I'm talking about having the gal come to the guy. LE isn't likely to send a female to a guys place. You want to see if a gal is LE ask them to come to your place.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 12:43 PM   #26
SoSexyMsT
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 333822
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LE can get naked.

I'm a girl who doesn't send nudes. Why? In my experience, the more a guy wants pics esp nudes, the less likely he is to visit.
SoSexyMsT is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 02:00 PM   #27
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
"I’d say to the providers if a guy won’t send a dick pic be wary."

One sure fire way to not see me is to send me a "cock shot". NOT a turn on OR a safety feature.
^^^ +100

Based on my conversations with a few established ladies of quality, I would be beyond astonished if any quality provider had any interest whatsoever in a dick pic. As Alaine says, I'm certain that would be a great way to instantly ensure that I'd never be able to see such a woman. And if anyone asked me for a dick pic, I'd know for sure that she and I weren't destined to click in any way.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 02:06 PM   #28
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT View Post

I'm a girl who doesn't send nudes. Why? In my experience, the more a guy wants pics esp nudes, the less likely he is to visit.
Agreed
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 06:38 PM   #29
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

If you have a provider come to YOUR hotel room you have a much greater chance of avoiding LE because they need to have access to where they are by other LE. I have a condo where they have to be rung in or met at the door. The door looks behind them making it very tough for any other LE to get admittance. The entry area is also on camera that is tuned to a channel on my TV so any additional people in the entry will be seen by me . I have been in the hobby for a long time and never once had any issue with LE because of this( Knock on wood). Common sense goes a long way
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 06:40 PM   #30
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
You are aware that it is not really a good idea for you to post this. IF your ideas are good and everyone starts using them the cops will adjust.

Not to worry since the OP's list is pure unadulterated crap.

Quote:
Problem with having to check all the boxes is that half the gals on BP will look like LE. Especially with the emphasis you place on pics.

I don't care that LE uses houses. I'm talking about having the gal come to the guy. LE isn't likely to send a female to a guys place. You want to see if a gal is LE ask them to come to your place.
Why not? A female cop can take care of herself and whoop your ass and still not spill her coffee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT View Post
LE can get naked.

You can be fully clothed when taking taint photos.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women