Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2017, 10:05 AM   #181
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Well, as long as my 401k is happy - I'm happy. Hopefully this will continue under Trump.
Then, if you are being honest in the quote above, you were also happy under Obama. 401Ks performed tremendously during the Obama administration.

"Well, as long as my 401k is happy - I'm happy." In the first 5 years of Obama, 401Ks nearly doubled in value. In the 8 years of Obama, the stock market increased by 235%!

Imagine that happiness!
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 10:09 AM   #182
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
True story, I know a guy who was married to a woman for 25 years, had children with her. Then guess what? Turns out he's gay. Point being, you can tell (sic) your sell (sic) for something you're not and go along with. Great he was married to someone not of his own race for 18 years. Doesn't mean he isn't a racist. That's not definitive proof on it's on (sic).

Clean up your comments before you post. I know a guy like that too. He wasn’t gay, he was bisexual. If he was gay the only way he could have had children would be in a petri dish. People like that make up way less than 1% of the population. So your point is extremely weak. Nobody said it was “definitive proof”, just strong evidence, which is more than you have presented. As I said, only someone who is shallower than Donald Trump would dismiss 18 years of marriage as “pointless”.

You're ignorant. Read the sentence your (sic) said in your second rebuttal. You literally said what you're telling people you didn't say. Again only a bigot would think racist ever loses it's (sic) stigma. And if you know all about the history, you would know that it's too strong to think that stigma ever goes away.

You have a serious problem with basic reading comprehension. There is racism and there is the habit of calling other people racist. Those are two different things. If you limit the term racist to people like David Duke, the word retains its weight and meaning. If you start tossing it at everyone with whom you disagree, and when challenged you can’t explain why they deserve the epithet, then the word loses its power to disgrace and discredit. That’s a simple concept. You not only fail to grasp it, you've decided to double down and pile another epithet (“bigot”) on me for simply trying to explain the concept to you.

I don't think he's a racist because he disagrees with "my liberal agenda". I think he's a racist because he says things that are racist. And yet, you can't cite a single racist thing he said! Oh and because he told me others who know him thinks (sic) he is also. Which could be more evidence that people are throwing the term around loosely in the Trump era, causing it to lose its stigma.

I put you on ignore because you refuse to admit you are wrong. You post ignorant things. And you have an obsession with me that creeps me out. Don't flatter yourself, asshole. It's not personal. The only thing I am obsessed with is smacking down lib-retarded nonsense. Stop spewing it and I'll leave you alone. That's why I put you on ignore. And if this obsession continues, you will probably go back on it. Hahaha... and then you'll crawl back out again because you can't ignore it when I smack down your libtard nonsense. It has nothing to do with being afraid of a debate. Then it must have something to do with your not knowing HOW to debate. I don't have Austin Ellen or that racist on ignore. They're soooo grateful for that, millsy. Oh wait - did you say "that racist"? Dunno who you mean. So that means you believe they aren't good debaters or that you're lying saying I'm afraid of debating. I said YOU are a pisspoor debater, no one else. Your reading comprehension is as bad as your debate skills.

I've called on (sic) poster a racist. Why lie and make it plural? I've called you a bigot. And I stand by that too. Ok, I'll play. You torture cats and dogs. My mere saying it makes it true, and you can't prove you don't.

Lol ok. I will violate whatever you think it is and be "illogical". You can't help it, you are impervious to logic. You were born that way.

No I'm not lazy and it's not that hard to go to search. It's kinda hard to miss the tab for it. And it's nothing to do with copping out. It's because I don't have to go search for it when everyone can do it for themselves. Ok, I searched and couldn't find anything. That proves he isn't racist. Now you owe gfejunkie an apology. Sure you could say the Earth is flat. And that's your prerogative to not prove why you think that. So you are cool with being the Ptolemy of this forum? Got it!

Right, so someone hears or sees something they feel is racist and they have to prove it and get confirmation that it's racist? Yeah that's not how it works. They felt he was racist. He admitted they felt that way. I too feel that way. I don't need to here (sic) what the evidence was that made them feel that way.

Seriously? This is why you always lose debates. You think the fact that you “feel” a certain way makes something true. Someone else may “feel” differently, but in that case we should always defer to your feelings over the feelings of others. Who needs facts or evidence? Lol… funny stuff. You really should listen to yourself sometimes. You would make a great lawyer, millsy. I would love to see you argue in front of a judge.

So I'm not intellectually curious huh? Did you read or listen to that article I posted? And before you pretend to say you didn't see it.
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...coates/537909/

I did read it. And much more thoroughly than you read Shelby Steele.

I've read the stuff you've posted. No, you haven’t. You gave Shelby short shrift. You've never been open to alternative viewpoints so don't pretend that you are. I read your comments pretty carefully, don't I? Guess what motherfucker. It's not a card. It's insulting when people say that. Do you think African Americans want to point out this shit? Some of them do. Some of them are more committed to making a comfortable living out of it than to fighting injustice. Look up Al Sharpton/Tawana Brawley. No we wish we lived in a world where we are treated the same and didn't have to encounter racist people. Grow up.
Think before you post, millsy.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 10:19 AM   #183
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Sugar, just imagine that happiness if we all got along.
My 401 k was itty bitty under Obama but that's ok - at least I could say it gonna grow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Then, if you are being honest in the quote above, you were also happy under Obama. 401Ks performed tremendously during the Obama administration.

"Well, as long as my 401k is happy - I'm happy." In the first 5 years of Obama, 401Ks nearly doubled in value. In the 8 years of Obama, the stock market increased by 235%!

Imagine that happiness!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 10:24 AM   #184
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No we wish we lived in a world where we are treated the same and didn't have to encounter racist people.
Like lustyturd, a racist clown who always manages to prove himself a clueless dipshit.

Btw, dipshit lustyturd, there are far more white people who support Austin Dude's perspective than African-Americans supporting the contrary. But you are so dense and racist to realize these facts.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:43 AM   #185
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Sugar, just imagine that happiness if we all got along.
My 401 k was itty bitty under Obama but that's ok - at least I could say it gonna grow.
I imagine I can get along with you, Ellen, in spite of our different political opinions.

At least you showed some decent character in your response to my politically neutral "Lord, grant me the strength..." post. (Contrast that with lustyturd's response which was a gratuitous and poorly attempted insult.)

So I give you credit for that.
Old 10-18-2017, 11:03 AM   #186
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Trump won this one hands down. He is a genius at that shit. He knew 90% of sports fans would support him on this one. He knew the idea of a bunch of millionaire athletes whining about "the suppression of minorities" by turning their backs on the Anthem is outrageous to joe sixpack. Not only did he again rally his base but he's reached out to all red blooded Americans everywhere fed up with whining millionaire athletes and their bullshit discontents. Now all the owners are on his side and the athletes are kicked in the ass for their stupid antics. To all the athletes out there: "Go to work!"
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 12:28 PM   #187
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Trump won this one hands down. He is a genius at that shit. He knew 90% of sports fans would support him on this one. He knew the idea of a bunch of millionaire athletes whining about "the suppression of minorities" by turning their backs on the Anthem is outrageous to joe sixpack. Not only did he again rally his base but he's reached out to all red blooded Americans everywhere fed up with whining millionaire athletes and their bullshit discontents. Now all the owners are on his side and the athletes are kicked in the ass for their stupid antics. To all the athletes out there: "Go to work!"
Sometimes I think you’re a troll because of the BS you post. 90% of sports fam do not agree with him, it’s actually been polled at around 60%. And funny milionarie black athletes can’t complain but a billionaire reality persona can and decide to run for president? Right. And why did you put suppression of minorities in quotation? Are you denying that’s a fact? If so you’re a moron. Oh and the owners are not on his side. Some have said they don’t want their players kneeling but as a collective they actually just said they will not prevent players from kneeling so I guess you got lied to. The athletes will go to work and they will protest still and guess what? Owners will still pay those black athletes millions because you can’t do what they can and those owners need those players more than they need you.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 12:36 PM   #188
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Remember when Trump insulted a Gold Star family and John McCain and then had the nerve to accuse black athletes of disrespecting the military when they were protesting social injustice? Well he’s at it again:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.aecd4e5e97ad

Yeah talk about disrespecting the military. But his minions won’t care. They don’t like black athletes protesting that’s what they hate. Otherwise they would be out in full force about this.
Old 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM   #189
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
From what source are you getting your information? The NFL players are not "whining" about THEIR conditions in this country. They know how fortunate they are to be paid millions to do something they love. Kaepernick has donated at least a million dollars of his own money to causes.

The owners are on his side? The NFL, which IS the owners, just today came out and said it will not force players to stand for the playing of the anthem.

I watched a few games over the weekend. Falcons stadium 94% full. Panthers stadium 100%. Vikings 92%. New Orleans 100%. Jets 94%. Redskins 82%. Ravens 99%. Cardinals 100%. Jaguars 84%. Chiefs 100%. Broncos 100%. Titans 92%

I would say attendance is holding up quite well.

Sunday, Monday and Thursday night football on TV are all in the top 5 most watched shows.
Not much impact there either.

The big unknown is how sales of NFL gear is holding up.

I stand for the National Anthem. If someone at the end of the row does not, that is their right and since I have little idea why they are not standing, I am not going to cast judgement on them. I actually liked what the Dallas Cowboys did a few weeks ago. They knelt BEFORE the playing of the anthem but stood during it. Got the message across but also showed respect for the flag.

Trump should be focusing on issues that people truly care about. All this NFL stuff is BS and would not be news but for Trump's ridiculous tweets.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 01:14 PM   #190
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
90% of sports fans support him. Lol You lie more than Donald Trump. Most people I know could care less if Athletes Stand, Kneel or sit. The National Anthem is a special song for White America that was written by a bigot in 1814.
PrettyBoyG is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 01:21 PM   #191
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another dumb ass. As a child of a father who had the American flag draped over his coffin and who's father fought in 3 wars, who loved his boys and his country - that flag deserves respect. The anthem deserves respect. You sir - are the one who is ignorant.
You had Blacks who fought in those same wars. Do you know how they were treated when they returned home? The government, white america or the flag didn't respect them.
Old 10-18-2017, 01:40 PM   #192
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know if you know this but when our guys came back from the Vietnam War - ALL GI's were treated bad. They were spit on and called baby killers. That's right - black and white. This was from the civilian population. In the military family - we respected EVERYONE who fought in the war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG View Post
You had Blacks who fought in those same wars. Do you know how they were treated when they returned home? The government, white america or the flag didn't respect them.
Old 10-18-2017, 02:09 PM   #193
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't know if you know this but when our guys came back from the Vietnam War - ALL GI's were treated bad. They were spit on and called baby killers. That's right - black and white. This was from the civilian population. In the military family - we respected EVERYONE who fought in the war.

Yeah that’s all good but the black vets where not only spat on, they didn’t get the full benefits of the G.I. Bill that white vets got. They also had to endure Jim Crow. So don’t pretend that it was equal treatment.
Old 10-18-2017, 04:45 PM   #194
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Yeah that’s all good but the black vets where not only spat on, they didn’t get the full benefits of the G.I. Bill that white vets got. They also had to endure Jim Crow. So don’t pretend that it was equal treatment.
The problem is White America tend to have Amnesia and is very selective about what they think is Offensive. Just look how this country has treated Native Americans, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Muslims. It's the epitome of White Supremacy.
Old 10-18-2017, 07:47 PM   #195
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You do know that it is hard to take some seriously that has an avatar of - Weird Al whatever his last name is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG View Post
The problem is White America tend to have Amnesia and is very selective about what they think is Offensive. Just look how this country has treated Native Americans, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Muslims. It's the epitome of White Supremacy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women