Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160187
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should Pence be eligible to run for POTUS bout his role on Jan 6?
Maybe - but he should be required to state what he knows or not be eligible to run. 2 9.52%
Yes of course he can run- All politicians lie, and one more liar is great! 9 42.86%
No- I'm interested in knowing how close we came to a political crisis. 3 14.29%
Who the fuck cares and who is Mike Pence? 7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2022, 08:25 AM   #1
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81
Default Should Pence be disqualified as a candidate for POTUS?

https://www.businessinsider.com/kirs...ifying-2022-11

The thread is should Mike Pence be allowed to run for office since he would not testify relative to the January 6th insurrection - (tourist visit as our Republican friends like to call it).

His testimony would set the record straight, but should that disqualify him from running for office?

Do we want our politicians to be more transparent or should they be allowed to keep intimate knowledge of political events of this nature private?
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 11:23 AM   #2
Cody69
BANNED

Encounters: 15

No I didn't think he should be. I think he should have Sarah Palin as his running mate. They make the perfect team.
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 11:47 AM   #3
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

No. I think we need another 2 years of January 6th hearings, produced by Hollywood and on every channel.
snoopy75 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 03:42 PM   #4
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote the US Constitution where it states a reason he should be disqualified?
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 05:39 PM   #5
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Quote the US Constitution where it states a reason he should be disqualified?
Waaa, waaaaaa, waaaaaa, we don't like him, so he can't play ball with us.

Like any Conservative ever wanted him to begin with.

Poor choice, and Trump should have picked a replacement in 2020.
Devo is online now   Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 11:43 PM   #6
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Pence was in Congress for years, then he was Governor of Deep Red Indiana before becoming trump's VP. Obviously, he's popular among conservatives, just not among the cult as of Jan 6, 2021, when he wouldn't help trump break the law.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 07:15 AM   #7
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

It’s a (semi)free country, Pence can waste as much of his time and money as he wants on a campaign that will go nowhere.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 07:47 AM   #8
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
It’s a (semi)free country, Pence can waste as much of his time and money as he wants on a campaign that will go nowhere.
Funny and true;

I just wanted to get a sense of if you felt ppl who have knowledge of improprieties; who could share light on them to offer up plausible deniability or confirm that there was nefarious intent, should in fact be required to tell what they know?

As public servants, do they not have an obligation to reply / respond to an inquiry by congressional oversight and a subpoena?

I know that most conservatives don't like that happening from a guy on their side, but what if the shoe/ is/ will be on the other foot. Will it be ok if lets say Republicans decide to subpoena dems on issues that are pending?

Or are all politicians simply able to defy inquiry and oversight?
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 08:10 AM   #9
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Funny and true;

I just wanted to get a sense of if you felt ppl who have knowledge of improprieties; who could share light on them to offer up plausible deniability or confirm that there was nefarious intent, should in fact be required to tell what they know?

As public servants, do they not have an obligation to reply / respond to an inquiry by congressional oversight and a subpoena?

I know that most conservatives don't like that happening from a guy on their side, but what if the shoe/ is/ will be on the other foot. Will it be ok if lets say Republicans decide to subpoena dems on issues that are pending?

why dont we just end the bullshit. I'll answer your question this way

Why wont they release the list of clients from good old jeffrey epsteins list?

we all know the answer....... most but not all politicians are corrupt hillary and bill, obama and bush polusi and mcconnell

now go back to hating trump or hating biden or hate whoever you want...........doesnt matter you are fucked either way and yes the deep state does exist
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 09:59 AM   #10
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Hell no he shouldn’t be disqualified. He’s a decent man that said no to the big orange turd.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 12:36 PM   #11
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Pence was in Congress for years, then he was Governor of Deep Red Indiana before becoming trump's VP. Obviously, he's popular among conservatives, just not among the cult as of Jan 6, 2021, when he wouldn't help trump break the law.
Oh, so now you are thinking for conservatives as well?

I thought you just hated them, and now you know our minds?
Old 11-30-2022, 12:38 PM   #12
Devo
Valued Poster

Hold that thought, because if you really believe that, there are going to be a lot of Dems being held in contempt of congress when they refuse to testify like Steve Bannon, and, of course the DOJ is going to prosecute them too?
Old 11-30-2022, 12:40 PM   #13
Devo
Valued Poster

Remember for decades there were ZERO prosecutions for contempt of congress, I'm betting that policy is going to go back into effect.
Old 11-30-2022, 01:23 PM   #14
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I’d consider Contempt of Congress a badge of honor, since the entire body is contemptible. Short a small handful of true patriots, DC politicians are only in it to enrich themselves and their families. They couldn’t care less about improving the country for the average citizen. Fuck them all, and the limousines they rode in on.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 02:17 PM   #15
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I’d consider Contempt of Congress a badge of honor, since the entire body is contemptible. Short a small handful of true patriots, DC politicians are only in it to enrich themselves and their families. They couldn’t care less about improving the country for the average citizen. Fuck them all, and the limousines they rode in on.
I agree in theory, but, will the DOJ be weaponized against both parties or, just one?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women