Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59891
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47500
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-13-2020, 09:58 AM   #436
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/13/polit...eet/index.html

so now trump is considering firing the number one infectious disease doc in America in the middle of a pandemic. lovely. lets see if he replaces him with a clown like Trade Rep Peter Navarro, who has frequently argued with Fauci on health policy. (Navarro as head of the CDC is a clown move; i respect Navarro as a trade rep.) competence is way down on Trump's list. trump supporters-and trump opponents-should be worried. very worried.
Old 04-13-2020, 10:38 AM   #437
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
i'm waiting to see if Eccie can clean up this troll mess before i participate generally on the board. for now i'm limiting myself to trump and trump-related threads as a civic service.

Oh boo hoo. Quit playing the victim.
Old 04-13-2020, 11:47 AM   #438
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Oh boo hoo. Quit playing the victim.
victim? i'm not a victim. it comes down to enjoyment. the way i see it, if the non-enjoyment of the trolling exceeds the enjoyment of participating, then it makes sense not to participate. that's my take.

btw dear_john, i really appreciate your latest contributions. i love to hear dissenting points of view when they are presented respectfully. of late i have found your contributions to be highly substantive and also respectful. keep up the good work sit
Old 04-13-2020, 02:08 PM   #439
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/13/polit...eet/index.html

so now trump is considering firing the number one infectious disease doc in America in the middle of a pandemic. lovely. lets see if he replaces him with a clown like Trade Rep Peter Navarro, who has frequently argued with Fauci on health policy. (Navarro as head of the CDC is a clown move; i respect Navarro as a trade rep.) competence is way down on Trump's list. trump supporters-and trump opponents-should be worried. very worried.
Trump represents everything 80% of America has always been.

Sad
Old 04-13-2020, 03:31 PM   #440
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

80% will always beat 20%
Ever wonder why middle America votes the way it does?
Our system is not perfect....but I guess it's 80% perfect
Old 04-13-2020, 05:04 PM   #441
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Encounters: 38
Cool #DrumpfContinuesToHaveObamaDer angementSyndrome

Beautiful meltdown by the Orange Orangutan Drumpf going on right now. Lol!!!

Trump vs Biden
General Election Poll 2020

Biden 74%
Trump 26%

OAN / FOX News Poll
April 13, 2020
Old 04-13-2020, 05:49 PM   #442
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

^^^^ Shouldn’t you be forklifting cadavers out of makeshift morgues about now?.....ChopChop.....
Old 04-13-2020, 06:14 PM   #443
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
i'm sorry you all feel that way. no, if i wanted attention, i could easily bump any number of my threads with 10000+ views.

this thread is a civic service, no more no less. trump is a threat to America. he is a Russian and Turkish asset in the WH. he is a threat to democracy and the rule of law. he is a perpetual liar, cheater, grifter, and stealer. he is a threat to the environment. he is a threat to America's fiscal health. he is, in short, a disaster for America.

if even one person thinks twice before hitting the lever for Trump in November, it is totally worth it, the time i put into this thread.

i'm waiting to see if Eccie can clean up this troll mess before i participate generally on the board. for now i'm limiting myself to trump and trump-related threads as a civic service.

Your complete bias opinion and nothing else.
You consider it trolling when people call you out on this leftwing diatribe and that says it all!!

Those that think they know everything know nothing.
All the posts you put in YOUR thread which is a majority of them, is nothing but chest pounding. You're not going to influence anyone's vote that is where you think your completely bias nonsense is being believed...IT'S NOT!!

A public service my ass, it's a public DISSERVICE, but your myopic view doesn't allow you to comprehend that.
Old 04-13-2020, 07:14 PM   #444
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Encounters: 38
Talking #PorkChop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
^^^^ Shouldn’t you be forklifting cadavers out of makeshift morgues about now?.....ChopChop.....
Lmao! No, not me. Only thing I loaded up today was a C-130 Hercules with massive amounts of PPE and DME from Randolph to FT Bliss.
Tomorrow it'll be loading up Blackhawk Chop Chop Choppers at Bergstrom ABIA. #TrueStory
Old 04-13-2020, 08:12 PM   #445
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Your complete bias opinion and nothing else.
You consider it trolling when people call you out on this leftwing diatribe and that says it all!!

Those that think they know everything know nothing.
All the posts you put in YOUR thread which is a majority of them, is nothing but chest pounding. You're not going to influence anyone's vote that is where you think your completely bias nonsense is being believed...IT'S NOT!!

A public service my ass, it's a public DISSERVICE, but your myopic view doesn't allow you to comprehend that.
sir what part of "this thread is about Trump" do you not understand? if you want to bitch about me, go start your own thread. apparently i trigger you sir. get some help if you need it.

you are, once again, trying to derail this thread by talking about me instead of trump. enough.

do you want me to start a "bitch about px" thread? if it would help you to unload there, i don't mind, i'll do it. just stop bitching about me in this thread. it's not the time or the place.
Old 04-13-2020, 08:31 PM   #446
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

So here is what we are going to do. pxmcc continually has his panties in a wad because other folks don't want to play the victim in his thread about Trump. The Trump supporters (or are they pxmcc distractors?) just want to egg things on. This thread is no longer serving any purpose so it's closed.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women