Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47425
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2017, 12:52 PM   #16
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
WTF does that have to do with shit?

His wrestling record? Jim Jordan would kick your fucking ass, on or off the mat!

The only sport you're 150-1 in is circle jerking!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:59 PM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
His wrestling record? Jim Jordan would kick your fucking ass, on or off the mat!

The only sport you're 150-1 in is circle jerking!
He’s the target in the circle jerk. Bullseye!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:15 AM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://conservativetribune.com/lawy...lied-congress/

Lawyers Move to Disbar Comey After Docs Reveal He Lied to Congress

Quote:
BY BEN MARQUIS
OCTOBER 19, 2017 AT 3:32PM

Former FBI Director James Comey has made several appearances before congressional committees over the past year to discuss a host of issues, and at nearly each appearance he made contradictory or questionable statements while under oath, some of which have since been proven to be false.

As such, an attorney named Ty Clevenger has filed a grievance with the New York Bar Association against Comey, where he used to serve as a U.S. attorney and still retains a license to practice law, according to The Washington Times.

The heart of the issue outlined in Clevenger’s grievance is the fact that Comey testified during a Sept. 2016 hearing that he had not predetermined the outcome of the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email server prior to his announcement that there’d be no criminal charges in July 2016.

That assertion has since been proven false by the revelation that Comey had prepared draft statements exonerating Clinton of wrong-doing several months prior to interviewing her or more than a dozen others associated with the scandal.

This rather important discrepancy was discovered by the Senate Judiciary Committee as they looked into Comey’s handling of the Clinton investigation and subsequent termination by President Donald Trump, and was noted in an August 2017 letter sent by committee chair Sen. Chuck Grassley to FBI Director Christopher Wray seeking confirmation, which while heavily redacted, was nevertheless recently produced.

“Insofar as Mr. Comey gave materially false testimony to Congress, it appears that he violated Rules 1.0(w), 3.3(a)(1), and 8.4 of the New York Rules of Professional Conduct,” wrote Clevenger in his grievance letter to the bar’s Departmental Disciplinary Committee.

Clevenger’s letter also sought to renew prior grievances he had filed against former Attorney General Loretta Lynch regarding the potential pressure and interference she exerted on Comey over the investigation and alleged destruction of evidence in the case, such as laptops possessed by Clinton associates.

Clevenger has also filed a separate grievance with the Maryland state bar and got a Circuit Court judge to order the association to open an investigation into three of those Clinton associates — David Kendall, Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson — who are alleged to have deleted emails and destroyed their laptops which contained pertinent information regarding Clinton’s email scandal, according to Zero Hedge.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out and if Comey really does end up being disbarred by the state of New York.

In a perfect world, that will be but the first of many steps toward holding him and others accountable for their swampy behavior in regards to letting Clinton off the hook for her violations of the laws and departmental rules regulating government officials, among other things.

Please share this on Facebook and Twitter to let everyone know about the effort underway to disbar James Comey.

What do you think of this push to have Comey disbarred for lying to Congress?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:29 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Clinton was disbarred for perjury. Why not Comey?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 07:40 AM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Is Hillary still out there hawking her book? She’s been awful quite lately.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:48 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Patience. Rep. Nunes isn't nearly done yet.
Nunes is a Twitler stooge.

The indictments keep coming and you idiots keep bragging louder and louder.

The fake Russian news media bullshit Machine is working overtime, but justice will be done.

One question remaining is when will Twitler and the Whataburger Queen retreat to their bunker to sweat out the end of their failed regime.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 07:51 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
I wasn't feeling any sense of despair because it was you

you were the one supporting the collusion theory, we weren't, we knew it was partisan and a lie

you were eaten up with it as if it wasn't a partisan hit, now you post as if its small wonder there are partisan hits, and as if you have to clue me in on that, what an idiot, I knew it at the time

you remain disconnected to the past, the present and its highly doubtful as to the future

you float with every new post as if it was your first

I guess you have to since there is no coherence throughout your posts save two, their incoherency and your support of the left
Nevergaveitaread ... the voice of “we, the people.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:01 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Same thing your 31,000 posts do.
You tout a Congressman's wrestling record as if that has anything to do with this...wtf dude, you hoping Jim Jordon will wrestle you and slyly stick his thumb up your ass?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:16 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
I wasn't feeling any sense of despair because it was you

I didn't ask about your feelings because I do not care about your feelings.

you were the one supporting the collusion theory, we weren't, we knew it was partisan and a lie

It is all partisan politics you fucking knucklehead. That is what I was making fun of you about. Jesus.

you were eaten up with it as if it wasn't a partisan hit, now you post as if its small wonder there are partisan hits, and as if you have to clue me in on that, what an idiot, I knew it at the time

I've consistently posted that Whitewater was not about a blue dress....Trump fucked up and got himself a special counsel appointed. Of course it is political. And Trump Jr meeting and lying about meeting is not the special counsels fault. I hope they get all who were knotted up with the Russians. They are not our friends. Trump loves all the countries leaders who are run like a dictatorship. Shit he likes the guy in the Philippines more than the South Korean leader! Loves Putin the most.

you remain disconnected to the past, the present and its highly doubtful as to the future

I'm not the one jumping up and down about partisan politics! Holy shit, I guess next you'll cry about people getting hurt in football like that is some new discovery!

you float with every new post as if it was your first

Your posts won't flush...and are stinking up the joint. Parisian Politics! Parisian Politics! .... you act as if you just found the cure for cancer instead of a common aspirin that all with a brain already know about.

I guess you have to since there is no coherence throughout your posts save two, their incoherency and your support of the left
Maybe you and bambino can go scout wrestlers to get your next great politician. I wonder what you two numbnuts think of Hulk Hogan for President!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 11:53 AM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You tout a Congressman's wrestling record as if that has anything to do with this...wtf dude, you hoping Jim Jordon will wrestle you and slyly stick his thumb up your ass?

I noted his record to illustrate how tenacious this guy is. You’re too stupid to figure that out. How do those cocks in your ass feel in Bangkok?
Old 12-08-2017, 01:31 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I noted his record to illustrate how tenacious this guy is. You’re too stupid to figure that out. How do those cocks in your ass feel in Bangkok?
That is like equating the rooster and Sunrise.

He may have wrestled 150 dipshits like lustylad and beat them with little to no effort and gotten a hold of one SOB like me and gotten his ass kicked and ran home to his momma.

You would fly all the way to Bangkok for a cock in the ass!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 01:36 PM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is like equating the rooster and Sunrise.

He may have wrestled 150 dipshits like lustylad and beat them with little to no effort and gotten a hold of one SOB like me and gotten his ass kicked and ran home to his momma.

You would fly all the way to Bangkok for a cock in the ass!
It’s you that brag about flying to exotic places to do whatever the fuck you do. Which is bullshit anyway. Jordan would bend you into a pretzel and shove your brainless head up your ass. That’s a fact.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:45 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It’s you that brag about flying to exotic places to do whatever the fuck you do. Which is bullshit anyway. Jordan would bend you into a pretzel and shove your brainless head up your ass. That’s a fact.
OMG....I just said they are hassle free fucks, without all the American women GPS crap you have to put up with.

You go there, you pay them you fuck them, you take them out to eat and pay them again if you want without all the bullshit.

You might even be able to pay one to fist your dumbass if you like.

Jordon...I'm not a politician you silly SOB, I have no reason to kick his ass.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:38 PM   #29
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

I wonder why the FBI will not respond to the over site committee? It is there job to keep the FBI honest, yet they are stonewalling all requests. What is the FBI hiding?
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:50 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
I wonder why the FBI will not respond to the over site committee? It is there job to keep the FBI honest, yet they are stonewalling all requests. What is the FBI hiding?
You want them to do their work and not answer to some Partisan committee!

Oh wait, then nevergivesitathought will cry about partisan politics!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women