Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2017, 07:43 AM   #1
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default How Dim Progressives Lie To Each Other And The Outside World

"Uncovered" by NPR even after they went along with it. Everybody goes to College even though most can't read or write or even attend school. So everyone can get their bonuses. Straight from the DC area. I bet it's the same in the Baltimore area.

https://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2017...t-into-college

Quote:
An investigation by WAMU and NPR has found that Ballou High School's administration graduated dozens of students despite high rates of unexcused absences. We reviewed hundreds of pages of Ballou's attendance records, class rosters and emails after a district employee shared the private documents. Half of the graduates missed more than three months of school last year, unexcused. One in five students was absent more than present — missing more than 90 days of school.
I'm sure it's far worse academically but sounds like the breeding ground for the administration to modify classroom test scores and likely modified standardized test answers. They probably even searched for colleges and filled out apps for the kids.

All in the name of "Yes we can." Laughable. I bet a lot of these kids don't even know how stupid they are, like WTF. No wonder they misspeak with so much self confidence and delusion.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:49 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Only faggots go to skool, right Turdfly?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:52 AM   #3
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
INFECTED BY
SPAMOIDS
WARNING - HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS - WARNING
-- CDC INSPECTOR #00666 --
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 07:57 AM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Keep it up, BUTTPLUG !

Old 11-30-2017, 08:24 AM   #5
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Go fuck yourself dipshit and stay on topic.
Old 11-30-2017, 09:41 AM   #6
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

There ain’t no skipping real world work and keeping your job. Just wait til these idiots try to support themselves. Without mommy or daddy.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 12:23 PM   #7
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

This thread should be called "How ECCIE douche-bags misrepresent information/facts."

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
"Uncovered" by NPR even after they went along with it. They reported the story. When concerns were raised about the validity of the story, they did an investigation. Everybody goes to College even though most can't read or write or even attend school.It is everyone applied to and was accepted by a school. Not everyone goes to college. The main comment about not being able to read or write was;
"I've never seen kids in the 12th grade that couldn't read and write," says Butcher about his two decades teaching in low-performing schools from New York City to Florida. But he saw this at Ballou, and it wasn't just one or two students."
"It wasn't just one or two students" is nowhere near "most".
So everyone can get their bonuses. The only people who get bonuses are the ones who get a "highly effective" rating. The DC public schools didn't release the names of people who received bonuses. The money would increase the pressure to get better numbers but standardized tests aren't different for the different DC schools (that's why they're called standardized). In Texas, the test answers aren't made available to the districts before the tests are given. The districts don't check the answers. The state does. Straight from the DC area. I bet it's the same in the Baltimore area. You bet? I'll bet you didn't check because your "bet" gives support to a guess you made and because you're too lazy to check.

https://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2017...t-into-college

I'm sure it's far worse academically but sounds like the breeding ground for the administration to modify classroom test scores and likely modified standardized test answers. They probably even searched for colleges and filled out apps for the kids.
The article said what the administration did. The teachers who "whistle blew" would have told about filling out the apps. If you had ever gone to college you would realize how much time and effort it takes to fill out an application. Let alone 164 of them.
Could they all apply to a community college? Yes and that would be easy to make a "how to" sheet for the school.

All in the name of "Yes we can." Laughable. I bet a lot of these kids don't even know how stupid they are, like WTF. No wonder they misspeak with so much self confidence and delusion.
As stupid as you? The word you should have used was ignorant. Instead of just giving the information in the article, you changed some of it. You use terms like "I'm sure" and "I bet" while making claims the article doesn't say or support.
And if "stupid" is the cause as you say then it's no surprise you misspeak with so much self-confidence or delusion.

And yes it's a problem they're graduating people they shouldn't be. Many schools from all over the country have similar issues for similar reasons. The only reason this school came to be noticed was the claim about all the seniors graduated and all had applied to and were accepted by a college. Attendance at inner city and low-income schools has been a problem for quite some time.

And since you posted about lying to ourselves and the outside world, it's important to not lie about the subject matter of the OP.
You posted the link. I know it was longer than 2 or 3 tweets but it seems like you didn't read the whole thing. Or didn't understand it.
It was bad enough without your embellishments or misrepresentations.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 12:29 PM   #8
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
There ain’t no skipping real world work and keeping your job. Just wait til these idiots try to support themselves. Without mommy or daddy.
Without "mommy or daddy" is exactly the point. Many of the students are already dealing with only having one parent and the one parent they have may not be capable of raising them. It's not an excuse, it's a fact. That was covered in the article too.
Old 11-30-2017, 02:00 PM   #9
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
"Uncovered" by NPR even after they went along with it. Everybody goes to College even though most can't read or write or even attend school. So everyone can get their bonuses. Straight from the DC area. I bet it's the same in the Baltimore area.

And how many of those school teachers, administrators and the like are being FIRED< let alone getting charged with fraud and other crimes?? I bet not a bloody one.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 05:14 PM   #10
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
They won't. They already know if they don't show up the administrators will figure something out for them. It's called govt work or govt assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
This thread should be called "How ECCIE douche-bags misrepresent information/facts."

As stupid as you? The word you should have used was ignorant. Instead of just giving the information in the article, you changed some of it. You use terms like "I'm sure" and "I bet" while making claims the article doesn't say or support.
And if "stupid" is the cause as you say then it's no surprise you misspeak with so much self-confidence or delusion.

And since you posted about lying to ourselves and the outside world, it's important to not lie about the subject matter of the OP.
You posted the link. I know it was longer than 2 or 3 tweets but it seems like you didn't read the whole thing. Or didn't understand it.
It was bad enough without your embellishments or misrepresentations.
Do you know how we can tell you're drunk? I didn't misrepresent anything. Or are you making a run for "Dipshit Of The Year"? You've already got "Drunk Of The Year" in the bag.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:06 AM   #11
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Keep it up, BUTTPLUG !

cross dressing tranny!

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 09:07 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Hhahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Old 12-01-2017, 03:25 PM   #13
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
They won't. They already know if they don't show up the administrators will figure something out for them. It's called govt work or govt assistance.
It's called you're full of shit. Long on talk, short on truth.

Do you know how we can tell you're drunk? I didn't misrepresent anything. Or are you making a run for "Dipshit Of The Year"? You've already got "Drunk Of The Year" in the bag.
Since you didn't answer your own question, it's obvious you don't know. At least you didn't lie this time.
I pointed out your numerous misrepresentations. I tried to cure your ignorance. Looks like you're just plain stupid. Nothing can be done about that.
Proof? I gave a number of specific instances of misrepresentations by you.
Your rebuttal? You bring up DOTY, both of them. If you could refute me you would have. At least you didn't bring up fonts like your pissant sister.
Besides, you already know I think you're a total piece of shit.
You talk it, you wear it, you live it.
Didn't you tell someone to stay on topic?
You sure did, you lying little twerp.
Old 12-01-2017, 03:27 PM   #14
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
And how many of those school teachers, administrators and the like are being FIRED< let alone getting charged with fraud and other crimes?? I bet not a bloody one.
Another betting man.
One too lazy to look and see if his ass-pulled guess is true or not.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:08 PM   #15
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I'm a mean and stupid drunk.
FIFY

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women