Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2017, 04:53 PM   #1
Kimber Rose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 339856
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thank you for the memories San Antonio!

Gentlemen, Kimber Rose, here. Just want to say that I had a great time during my stay with you!

Texas is a very big place, and one part's not like another. I make my home in DFW, and of course I love it there. But I just adore the chance to stir around a bit, and especially to make new friends ... well, all right, new men! And let me tell you ... after meeting some of you wonderful guys, I'm already planning to return. And I hope you'll let me know when you're planning to visit the Dallas area. We could get together in my home area, too!

Once again, thank you for making me feel so welcome ... you guys are the sort of new friends that I like the best!
Kimber Rose is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 04:58 PM   #2
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Glad you had a great trip! Very nice of you to say thanks. I do regret on missing out on this initial trip as a gent had left a nice review making me wishing I had more time (among other things) on my hands. Had other affairs to attend to however. Hope you had a chance to visit some of the landmark spots recommended in your first coed thread. If you didn't, I could maybe show you around. Also, I need to see this in person!

Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 05:01 PM   #3
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 200

A class post.

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 11:44 PM   #4
jBa$$
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

A post like this is a breath of fresh air....just as the outstanding session was.... Look forward to a return :-)
jBa$$ is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 12:48 AM   #5
Kimber Rose
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks RogueOne and SpursFan! I definitely had a great trip and enjoyed every minute of it. From the snow to the awesome historic scenery and beautiful people everywhere! The best way I can describe The Alamo City is that it’s a big city with a small town feel. Just perfect! Of course I also enjoyed the new friends I had the chance to meet and am now planning to visit again very soon. Hopefully the stars align for us to meet on my next trip.

JBass you are amazing! It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for such a warm welcome! I cannot wait to get reacquainted ;D
Old 12-12-2017, 06:15 AM   #6
LuvSex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimber Rose View Post
Thanks RogueOne and SpursFan! I definitely had a great trip and enjoyed every minute of it. From the snow to the awesome historic scenery and beautiful people everywhere! The best way I can describe The Alamo City is that it’s a big city with a small town feel. Just perfect! Of course I also enjoyed the new friends I had the chance to meet and am now planning to visit again very soon. Hopefully the stars align for us to meet on my next trip.

JBass you are amazing! It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for such a warm welcome! I cannot wait to get reacquainted ;D
Obviously you are First Class to go along with your beauty.
You are going to have a HUGE payday on your next visit to San Antonio! San Antonio men are already lining up to see you!
Stay sweet sexy lady
LuvSex is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:42 AM   #7
Kimber Rose
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Awe thanks LuvSex! I love your handle name btw he he San Antonio has definitely made my ATF list for sure!
Old 12-12-2017, 01:34 PM   #8
MrBangBang21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

Very kind words from such a sexy woman
Your pictures truly leave me
Thank you for reaching out to me to clarify a few questions I had
& I hope to make your acquaintance on your next visit to SA or possibly even in my fair city of Austin (fingers crossed)
Stay safe in your travels darling
MrBangBang21 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:57 PM   #9
Kimber Rose
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Sure I just wanted to be the one to answer your questions directly and I’m glad I was able to help you help me lol I am getting used to updating my pictures regularly so stay posted for new pictures on a weekly basis! I would love to meet you! Who knows it may be in San Antonio or it may be in Austin..Well wishes
Old 12-12-2017, 02:17 PM   #10
cowboy84
Enjoying Life

Encounters: 19

I'm glad you had a wonderful time here and hopefully we can get acquainted rather sooner than later!!!
cowboy84 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 02:31 PM   #11
Kimber Rose
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I hope so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy84 View Post
I'm glad you had a wonderful time here and hopefully we can get acquainted rather sooner than later!!!
I hope we get to meet my next visit as well!
Old 12-15-2017, 12:25 PM   #12
strawberry skye
BANNED

User ID: 362971
My ECCIE Reviews

Glad to see our SA boys took good care of you. ♡♡ We are blessed beyond measure in this city with a crop of genuine, respectful and well mannered clientele.
Come back soon!
strawberry skye is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 02:03 PM   #13
Kimber Rose
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Agreed. I was definitely thrown off in a good way and am busy working on a return date soon. I love your pics btw. I’m sure you do you’re part to keep the San Antionio gents happy Happy Hobbying!
Old 12-16-2017, 09:43 AM   #14
strawberry skye
BANNED

User ID: 362971
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimber Rose View Post
Agreed. I was definitely thrown off in a good way and am busy working on a return date soon. I love your pics btw. I’m sure you do you’re part to keep the San Antionio gents happy Happy Hobbying!
Thanks babe. I love doing random photo shoots but I must give proper credit to the camera on the Galaxy S7. It is AMAZING.
MERRY CHRISTMAS BEAUTIFUL!
strawberry skye is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 02:12 PM   #15
SpartacusBro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Guys, this girl is incredible. Loved the chance to meet you Kim. Come back SOON!!
SpartacusBro is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women