Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2017, 01:20 PM   #46
EvelynBlack
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 403947
My ECCIE Reviews

Derpity derp derp. I never understand what you are saying plastic man. You have posted nearly 7,500 post. That's a 1,000 hours. Nearly 6 months of a full time job! Same goes to you!
EvelynBlack is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 02:20 PM   #47
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvelynBlack View Post
Derpity derp derp. I never understand what you are saying plastic man. You have posted nearly 7,500 post. That's a 1,000 hours. Nearly 6 months of a full time job! Same goes to you!
waits till ...ya see ol osd blowin em outs his shitter fer his mighty post ...count

...ps ...who says yer ...plastic man ...aints bein ...compensated
Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 02:24 PM   #48
EvelynBlack
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
waits till ...ya see ol osd blowin em outs his shitter fer his mighty post ...count

...ps ...who says yer ...plastic man ...aints bein ...compensated
Yous...aright plastic man...yous really knows howda...makes erm points. I likes me them smarts merns...
Old 12-10-2017, 03:02 PM   #49
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Yous...aright plastic man...yous really knows howda...makes erm points. I likes me them smarts merns...
Alright.. We now have plastic woman.
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 03:34 PM   #50
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

This is without doubt the dumbest topic ever. Different people appreciate different things. As the Latin poet Cicero said over 2,000 years ago, "De gustibus non est disputandum." ("Concerning matters of taste, there can be no aruguments.")
brasil is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 04:46 PM   #51
CIP
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasil View Post
This is without doubt the dumbest topic ever. Different people appreciate different things. As the Latin poet Cicero said over 2,000 years ago, "De gustibus non est disputandum." ("Concerning matters of taste, there can be no aruguments.")
You are only saying this because your track record clearly demonstrates a love of fat black women.

You are the minority.

Gluttony sucks.
CIP is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 04:54 PM   #52
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I want to thank 301 for creating such an entertaining thread.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 04:19 AM   #53
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Why so hateful? You're not dishing out the cash for the fatties. So, it's really not any of your concern. Fat hookers, skinny hookers and all those in between. Doesn't matter what you call us we're still going to get paid. Deal with it. It's not for you to understand or like! I Can't help but visualize you sitting in front of your computer or phone. Crafting over 2,200 post. Seeing it takes about 5-8 minutes to post on average (could be conservative). You spent about 400 hours posting. That's nearly 4 months of a full-time job (40 hour a week job) writing post that you are not being compensated for, or improving to any sort of skill set. My suggestion to you is to get away from this dark, dark rabbit hole you have jumped down. Start using your focus on something useful that brings you happiness and fulfillment. AND be sure to stop by sometime. This fattie would be happy to show you a great time!
Thank you darling and I agree that name calling for name calling's sake is of course uncalled for.

I do disagree with you about he amount of time it takes to knock off the average post.

I would estimate closer to 30 to 45 seconds each.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 05:26 AM   #54
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
I want to thank 301 for creating such an entertaining thread.
I'm sure 302 will create another interesting one......

elg.......
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 06:16 AM   #55
EvelynBlack
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
Thank you darling and I agree that name calling for name calling's sake is of course uncalled for.

I do disagree with you about he amount of time it takes to knock off the average post.

I would estimate closer to 30 to 45 seconds each.
Whatever loser. You spend more time talking shit about providers and your fellow peers. Than reviewing and posting useful information like you should be. Get a fucking life!
Old 12-11-2017, 06:29 AM   #56
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117
Default mods

Quote:
Whatever loser. You spend more time talking shit about providers and your fellow peers. Than reviewing and posting useful information like you should be. Get a fucking life!
how can u continue to let this bitter woman attack member after member. for a girl that should be thankful there are men who actually pay for sex with her she is insulting and demeaning to guy after guy. if a man threw out names and insults like her they would be pointed or banned. time to handle this rude and crude woman
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 06:49 AM   #57
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Another one bites the dust.... next
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 07:12 AM   #58
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

It's only 250/hr, which is a fair price per lb whew

Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 07:16 AM   #59
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Default while i dont see

it as a crime for guys to like obese girls i dont understand it.
while it seems hard to believe an erection could be obtained by witnessing some of these so called bbws what i find amazing is the outcry from some of these women whenever anybody points out something about fat girls.

there are guys that take shots at beautiful women like brandi karen and other hot spinners saying their too skinny and need some meat. rather than having a hissy fit like an evelyn black has they simply go on catering to their niche market and please those gents and seem happy themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
There's a small niche market of people who prefer obesity. The mainstream desirability is still an attractive healthy figure. however the biggest gals on here spend their time convincing the masses that they are immensely successful and sought after.

The time may come when war is declared on the prohibited topic of gluttony. Whew
Old 12-11-2017, 07:21 AM   #60
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Default carlos let me

be clear i presented that photo not as an opportunity for you to make fun of but just as an example of a body that some men [ many]
may find less than attractive and some men [ few] may find exilirating.

if your posting that makes anyone excited or happy [ it could happen] or disgusted or sickened it is on you neither was my intention.

anyways as this forum exists to help the hobbiests make wise decisions as well as provide an advertising medium i hope your posting dioes both those things and perhaps make a few guys contact the LOVELY miss black with employment inquiries.
thank you for helping everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
It's only 250/hr, which is a fair price per lb whew

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women