Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-19-2012, 12:04 AM   #31
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Fuck You MISSBITCHFUCK and your fucking pimp Marco ! Oh Yeah ram a big cock up Spacemtn's ass also !!!!!!
Old 09-19-2012, 12:38 AM   #32
Sire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISS1402 View Post
Qziz, Homer, DH, I am choosing to interact with members that challenge my intellect. So, if I don't respond to your jr-high postings, don't get your feelings hurt fair?

In order to do so, please show us that you have some smarts. Seriously. Correct punctuation will also be one way to show your "higher intellect".
I'd very much like to follow your posts, but they are, how shall I say it, hard to follow?
Old 09-19-2012, 12:45 AM   #33
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

"Pimp'n 'aint dead, it just moved to the..."

Text?

Who does that? <--- rhetorical question
Old 09-19-2012, 07:34 AM   #34
Reincarnated
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Thank you Miss1402.

Homer, I like Katie, and Tori and several others and I would do the same for them. Your talking alot of crap but never answer my questions and never post anything to back up your BS. That's all I am asking you to do, back it up in writing with your "proof". Your post to me are always the same, "you love Katie, your a white knight, blah blah" but that is all you say. You never answer my questions, you just dodge them. What's up with that?

And I ask once again, even if it were true, and it's not, why do you care? Why are you so hung up on Marco and his gals? What did he do to you? What do you think he is doing we need to know about?

Marco has been around for the 12+ years I have been on this board and ASPD and as far as I know, hasn't caused me any trouble nor anyone else I know. If the girls choose to work with him so be it. It is their choice, unfortunately, not a good one.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:39 AM   #35
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews

Reincarnated please take your blinders off!
Old 09-19-2012, 08:46 AM   #36
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnated View Post
Thank you Miss1402.

Homer, I like Katie, and Tori and several others and I would do the same for them. Your talking alot of crap but never answer my questions and never post anything to back up your BS. That's all I am asking you to do, back it up in writing with your "proof". Your post to me are always the same, "you love Katie, your a white knight, blah blah" but that is all you say. You never answer my questions, you just dodge them. What's up with that?

And I ask once again, even if it were true, and it's not, why do you care? Why are you so hung up on Marco and his gals? What did he do to you? What do you think he is doing we need to know about?

Marco has been around for the 12+ years I have been on this board and ASPD and as far as I know, hasn't caused me any trouble nor anyone else I know. If the girls choose to work with him so be it. It is their choice, unfortunately, not a good one.
hahahaha,

you are delusional, Marco hasn't caused anyone any grief??? Will everyone who has beef with Marco please pm this guy and clue him in. I don't owe you anything and nothing posted by me or anyone else will ever clue you in. You're in love so nothing matters. Of course when Katie moves on like they all do you'll be broken hearted but then you'll fall in love with the next one and slurp up all her b.s. too. Besides this isn't a msg to the girls that work for Marco, I don't care about them, it's a warning to the guys which girls are associated with Marco and the 100 plus pm's I got yesterday let's me know the guys care a lot. Not too many guys on here want to see girls associated with Marco.

Oh and by the way, you had you're warning so you brought this on yourself.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:05 AM   #37
homer13
Account Disabled

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=495319
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=495319
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=485967
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...atie2cherishu- notice in this one she sent him unsolicited txts and ncns on him
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ht=autumn+funn
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ht=autumn+funn

here are just a few, i can continue to post more if you don't STFU and get out of my thread. Go sniff her panties or something.

Not to all the gents. Pay attention to the tone of katies posts and the things said about her. Then go back and read some of the comments from miss1402. If you pay enough attention and read it enough you will see the pattern and tone are exactamundo. Even the way she calls out the guys.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=463044- I post this one only for the very first post. Take note of the first offer Lilah has on there and later who she say's it's from. Then think to the miss post and remember what she say's in her post. She tells someone to stop txting her for $60 bucks for 10 minutes. hahahahaha, just found that funny. The miss chicks are all full of shit.

By the way reincarnated- Every time you WK for this lady all you come to the table with is " She was great for me, it must have been something you did. Nuh Uh she's pretty. Treat her right and you'll get it back." a little pot kettle back at you since you never bring anything but your own point of view. Also I just looked at your reviews and I can see why you and marco are so tight, you've reviewed 6 of his current or former girls including his current squeeze. Just wait till it turns all on you I'm gonna laugh. Just like that one guy in alerts who wk'ed for that chick who was robbing guys saying it was all a lie and then like two weeks later she stole his car and money and bolted so he go a taste of what he had been covering up.

Didn't your sig line used to say

Crazy for Carrina

get a grip and stop falling in love with providers, as you said they all leave to get with real bf's or get new jobs and won't see you in a real relationship. You're just a pay day, nothing more. You might be favored and they might enjoy your company but it's still a paid transaction and in the end that's all it is.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:08 AM   #38
Reincarnated
Valued Poster

Again, you don't answer my questions as usual and can't prove squat. Being vindictive and hateful towards people you don't know will always come back to hurt you. Karma is a bitch and I for one have a real job.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:24 AM   #39
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Again, you don't answer my questions as usual and can't prove squat. Being vindictive and hateful towards people you don't know will always come back to hurt you. Karma is a bitch and I for one have a real job.

I'm guessing you missed the latest post?? Even you can't be that stupid or pathetic, oh wait ya you were voted most pathetic guy on the board who can't fuck without falling in love. You were also voted most likely to be a LR Leak and not to be trusted. Just cut off your nuts and start providing dude, I'm sure Marco will put it right up your bum.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:12 PM   #40
Reincarnated
Valued Poster

I did look at your latest posts and you didn't even look to see that you posted the same review 2 times and one wasn't even on her at all. I was voted as most likely to leak in the LR and most pathetic guy? Really? Amazing how I didn't see that super secret vote in the LR. Right now your looking pretty pathetic and immature right now giving me shit when you have met me once for 5 seconds at the social and know nothing about me.

I have no idea where all of this anger and harassment is coming from and why you pick on Katie in particular but all of this is going to get you nowhere with the majority of the members of this board who are kind, thoughtful people.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:23 PM   #41
MISS1402
BANNED

User ID: 146782

Quote:
I have no idea where all of this anger and harassment is coming from and why you pick on Katie in particular but all of this is going to get you nowhere with the majority of the members of this board who are kind, thoughtful people.
It's a bit obvious that Homer has serious jealousy issues with you Reincarnated. He can't have Katie so he harasses her and hates the fact that she enjoys spending (free) time with you. Take it as a compliment, he is giving you props.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #42
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
I did look at your latest posts and you didn't even look to see that you posted the same review 2 times and one wasn't even on her at all. I was voted as most likely to leak in the LR and most pathetic guy? Really? Amazing how I didn't see that super secret vote in the LR. Right now your looking pretty pathetic and immature right now giving me shit when you have met me once for 5 seconds at the social and know nothing about me.

Dude, I see the light now, you are so right. I don't know what I was thinking, Katie is the greatest we should all start pm'ing and txting her for appointments and consider ourselves lucky if she will allow us the pleasure of paying her to spend quality time with us.

Can you ever forgive me you great and wondrous hobby're of truth and justice.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #43
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:

I see that I did indeed post it twice, I guess that means one of the ones I was going to post got left out. They all are about her except the bottom one that I explain why I included it. She did post in it but that wasn't the relevant reason I Linked it. You maybe correct in what you posted about it not getting anywhere with the majority. Most guys who read your post's know how you feel about her so nothing you say is probably going to change their mind either. Guys are going to make up their own mind based on some or no information given, we all have our own hobbying routines and reasons for seeing people. My goal here was not nor is it ever to change people's minds about anyone. It was mearly a way to inform guys of some of the risks and dangers involved with some of the ladies and a pimp they work with or are or have been associated with. If Katie want's to come clean and admit that she used to work with him but now she has broken off and has nothing to do with him that would serve her better then to out right deny she even know's the guy which the majority of guys in the know, knows not to be true. Showing up to a social with another lady who does work with him and saying she does doubles with this lady and that lady saying they are "very close" and then admitting to two providers and others there about her connection to him and then back tracking in an open thread does hurt her with guys who are concerned about those things. My 120 pm's in the last two days proves that. Just so you know several guys who have seen her also pm'd me because they were concerned if they should see her again and some had some interesting things to say about her screening methods on different occasions. I was told by several that they couldn't see her one time when they tried because they didn't pass screening but the next time she came to town there was no screening at all even though nothing had changed about their ref's or anything. Just tried and was told ok. Made them wonder if they encountered a different person each time. Guy's are not that dumb, they notice when things seem off. I didn't make a recommendation to these gents. I merely said, if you enjoyed yourself you have to decide for yourself if you want to see that person again.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:39 PM   #44
MISS1402
BANNED

User ID: 146782

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
Dude, I see the light now, you are so right. I don't know what I was thinking, Katie is the greatest we should all start pm'ing and txting her for appointments and consider ourselves lucky if she will allow us the pleasure of paying her to spend quality time with us.
Good for you homer, the 1st step is accepting it. We all get jealous sometimes and that is ok. I'm glad you finally got that off your chest. Don't you feel better?
Old 09-19-2012, 03:01 PM   #45
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISS1402 View Post
It's a bit obvious that Homer has serious jealousy issues with you Reincarnated. He can't have Katie so he harasses her and hates the fact that she enjoys spending (free) time with you. Take it as a compliment, he is giving you props.
You seem to know a lot about what reincarnated is doing with her. I don't remember him posting anything about "free". He did say he was keeping her busy but didn't mention "free". I did meet her at the social and I do think she is an attractive lady and we had a short conversation where she did tell me to come see her which I haven't done for several reasons, most have been stated so no reason to bring them back up. As far as seeing her, anyone who can pass screening and pay the fee can do that so I don't see why anyone would have any jealousy issues. Reincarnated is the only one here with admitted obsessive compulsive tendencies towards providers so he is the only one that would have Jealous tendencies.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women