Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2010, 02:41 PM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Should You Practice Safe Sex With A Vampire?

An angelic (even saintly, really) man suggested a topic discussing vampires and sexuality. Vampire's are rather sexy, aren't they? (I'm currently watching the pulpy "Queen of the Damned" movie and just turned it on during a pretty hot sex scene.) My girlfriend told me years ago that the reason why women just liked the idea of being bit by a vampire was the idea of penetration. Hhhhmmmm....not sure about that but maybe.

Although I appreciate the styling, I've never really "gotten" the Goth thing, which seems to go somewhat hand in hand with the whole concept of the darkness of this topic. I really do like some of the clothing and just the rawness of the thoughts.

But what do you think of this whole concept? I did google vampire sex, Ann Rice, sexuality and vampires, stuff like that and did come across a LOT of very graphic sites like the one below.

http://www.demonatrix.com

Would love to know some thoughts. Supposedly, the belief of vampires and the sexuality associated with them have been around way before the story of "Dracula" was conceived by Bram Stoker.

Yours,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:06 PM   #2
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Elizabeth,
Have you ever read The Southern Vampire Series or watched True Blood? The sex scenes in the books have made me throb while reading them. I will return later for a more lenghty discussion on my love for vampires!
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:25 PM   #3
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
Elizabeth,
Have you ever read The Southern Vampire Series or watched True Blood? The sex scenes in the books have made me throb while reading them. I will return later for a more lenghty discussion on my love for vampires!
No. Honestly, I haven't even heard of them. But I have now!!! Can't wait for your follow-up post!

Biting kisses,
Elisabeth
Old 03-31-2010, 07:45 PM   #4
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Supposedly, the belief of vampires and the sexuality associated with them have been around way before the story of "Dracula" was conceived by Bram Stoker.

Yours,
Elisabeth
Now, that was a long time ago.

Quote:
Elizabeth,
Although I'm not much into the vampire genre, I have been an occasional watcher of True Blood. I don't see it when I am at home because we don't have HBO. When I'm on the road and I have the time I turn to True Blood. Anna Pacquin is soooooo hot!!! The concept of vampires and people cohabiting this world is intriguing the way it is presented in the HBO series.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:43 AM   #5
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, I can't say enough wonderful things about the books! If I could escape this world and be Sookie Stackhouse I would! I would run away with Eric and never look back. His character is much different, better, in the books. I became enthralled with vampires when Interview of a Vampire came out. I was, as they say these days, a tween then! My interest grew stronger from there. A vampire is the ultimate bad boy. When I think of sex with a vampire I think of a man who has all the experience in the world! Just imagine how much fun that would be. Also, being bitten willingly is to totally submit. You expose your neck, surrender your human life and soul to be reborn into a world of unknowns. They are hopeless romantics, possessive, and dramatic. If they don't like someone they simply dispose of them! They get to sleep all day, and never age. They do seem sort of co dependent. Vamp needs their blood, host NEEDS vampire's love! I don't care for the possessiveness, but I do love how protective they are. There is a difference. I find the blood bonds and exchange interesting too. I wouldn't want to do any of this in real life, but it's fun to imagine. A vampire, in some ways, resembles my dream man. He is fearless but vunerable, open minded/experienced sexually, brilliant from living so long, and somewhat animalistic. Minus the possessiveness! They are usually portrayed as impulsive with tortured egos, and unbridled passion. They just ooze passion. That's my favorite thing about Vampires. I could go on and on...
Old 04-01-2010, 07:46 AM   #6
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

OK, cannot resist - my fave on that site is Ejacula....

I have not a lot to contribute - so,
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:30 AM   #7
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

All I gotta say

When I was a kid, if it couldn't be killed, lived in the woods and sparkled...we called it a fairy.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:59 AM   #8
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
All I gotta say

When I was a kid, if it couldn't be killed, lived in the woods and sparkled...we called it a fairy.
LOL. You're such a Druid!

I love fairies as well. That's a long story!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Old 04-02-2010, 12:31 AM   #9
MsKristine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 6368
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
When I think of sex with a vampire I think of a man who has all the experience in the world! Just imagine how much fun that would be. Also, being bitten willingly is to totally submit. You expose your neck, surrender your human life and soul to be reborn into a world of unknowns. They are hopeless romantics, possessive, and dramatic. If they don't like someone they simply dispose of them! They get to sleep all day, and never age. They do seem sort of co dependent. Vamp needs their blood, host NEEDS vampire's love! I don't care for the possessiveness, but I do love how protective they are. There is a difference. I find the blood bonds and exchange interesting too. I wouldn't want to do any of this in real life, but it's fun to imagine. A vampire, in some ways, resembles my dream man. He is fearless but vunerable, open minded/experienced sexually, brilliant from living so long, and somewhat animalistic. Minus the possessiveness! They are usually portrayed as impulsive with tortured egos, and unbridled passion. They just ooze passion. That's my favorite thing about Vampires. I could go on and on...
I would have to agree with Britney. I think it is the naughtiness that you know you shouldn't desire the undead, but things about Vampires is just so fascinating and intriguing. Now the fest over blood doesn't do much for me, but yes the animalistic lust is just so damn HOT. I had an ex-bf that was into the whole vampire thing, when he was so turned on sexually and making out, had to watch out because he would try to sink his teeth in my neck, still erotic but hate to explain teeth mark scars, LOL. I know he always wanted the real fang teeth and a tattoo of bites with blood dripping, always wondered if he ever did that.

I enjoy the artwork, so HOT

MsKristine is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:10 AM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quoted--Have you ever read The Southern Vampire Series or watched True Blood? The sex scenes in the books have made me throb while reading them. ---unquoted

ME TOO!!! I even have my living room decorated as a "sexy vampirish theme"!!

Ann Rice is awesome reading...I live a few doors down from her childhood home in Nola.
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:37 AM   #11
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I know I totally got off topic, but what are some other Vampire books that are comparable to Charlaine Harris? I love the world she crafted and have not found anything else I want to read regarding Vampires. I was totally spoiled. I tried to read one of Anne Rice's books and I just kept thinking about the Stackhouse novels!
Old 04-04-2010, 02:15 PM   #12
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I know I totally got off topic, but what are some other Vampire books that are comparable to Charlaine Harris? I love the world she crafted and have not found anything else I want to read regarding Vampires. I was totally spoiled. I tried to read one of Anne Rice's books and I just kept thinking about the Stackhouse novels!
Britney,

Thread drift just isn't a problem in these parts. In fact, and I'm just speaking for myself, I encourage it!

I'll try to think of some other writer that fits into that particular genre. Right now, off the top of my head, I just cannot think of one. You might like to go to amazon and just type in the Harris books that you like and then the site will pop up "customers who bought this also bought this" ... area and check that out.

With regard to the romantic aspects of a male vampire, I have to agree with what as been mentioned above. There is, for whatever reason, some sort of allure to the idea of immortality and just being taken and not having the responsibility of reacting because there isn't a choice.

When I was younger, (God, I can't believe I'm going there but) I just loved vampire stuff. I think of it as less hot now but if I could leave my bedroom window open on a moonlit night "just in case", good grief, I just might!!!

Elisabeth
Old 04-04-2010, 02:49 PM   #13
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Try reading the Rachel Morgan series of books by Kim Harrison.They are also located in the science fiction section. Rachel is an earth witch, lives in an old church, is roommates with a female vampire, dates a vampire, and calls up demons. Good story lines, I believe there are 13 books out now, great escape reading, great characters. Yes I am a guy, yes I love Sookie, yes I have True Blood on DVD..........
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:41 PM   #14
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I shouldn't have asked! Runwithscissors, now I will be locked up in my room until completion of the books if they are anything like the stackhouse novels! Even though it is a simple read I could not get enough. When I finished one I went straight to target and bought another. Sometimes I would stay cooped up reading until 7 or 8 in the morning. I don't even do drugs, they were just that damn good!
Old 04-04-2010, 04:48 PM   #15
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The last stackhouse novel comes out in late may I believe. I sent the books to my stepmom only for my father to bitch that she reads them too much, even in the bathtub, he claims. I chuckled to myself knowing exactly why she reads those particular books and no others in the bath tub!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women