Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2011, 09:01 PM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Gotta love a man in cute panties. Great cross-dressing site and some dreamy pictures, too!

Thank God for Dan Savage columns. He answered a question about men wanting to wear pantyhose and panties and he recommended this site. Just lovely!

xdress.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guy in black.jpg (363.5 KB, 1134 views)
File Type: jpg guy in garters.jpg (67.5 KB, 1121 views)
File Type: jpg guy in corset.jpg (11.7 KB, 1124 views)
File Type: jpg guy with wings.jpg (281.8 KB, 1134 views)
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:07 AM   #2
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dreamy is right. LOL
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's not for everyone and I'm sure some people are disgusted by the pictures, but I think that they're cute.

And for the guys who like to play a little dress up, you have a good selection!

Elisabeth
Old 08-27-2011, 09:01 PM   #4
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default Both of us in silky lingerie is incredibly sensual!

EW, I was hoping this thread would get more comment! I was especially hoping I would find Houston ladies who would really be into this!! I'd bet this is an activity that more guys like or would like than will admit to.

I got into this because I had an adventurous RL playmate who badly wanted to do this and talked me into going shopping with her at a local lingerie/sex shop. She was greatly amused by getting a female attendant to help us, telling her she wanted to buy things for me, held things up against me, made me try on the nightgown. Incidentally, there was PLENTY of apparel big enough to fit the largest guy, so a fair bit of this must be going on. The attendant got into it and did her share of stroking and teasing me and telling me how lucky I was to have such an imaginative partner, that all guys should learn to get in touch with their feminine side and they'd make better lovers. On the car back to her place, my partner was practically vibrating with excitement and pulled my hand under her skirt to feel her soaked panties.

What an experience when we got back to her place. I found that the feel of a pair of queen-size crotchless pantyhose, panties and a very silky short nightgown to be very erotic, especially with my partner similarly attired. The taboo aspect of it I found stimulating, and the feel of hands rubbing each other's bodies through sensual fabric, stocking clad legs rubbing against each other, bodies slithering against each other through 2 layers of silk or satin is amazing. Part of this fantasy experience included our keeping all but panties on throughout the experience. DATY/DATO with her in the queening position and her lingerie forming a sensual tent around me, yummmm. Likewise for CFS, her in CG, moving slowly, hands caressing breasts/nipples with almost no friction through the lingerie. Too many more activities to recount. It became a fairly regular part of our play, and we found that going to sleep snuggled together in our sexy attire was also great, occasionally resulting in middle of the night spoon sex. Unfortunately she moved away, and I haven't found a good partner for this since then. I would love to!
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 01:42 AM   #5
Sophisticated
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

First you were one lucky son of a gun who had such a R/L partner and secondly where the heck she moved to

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
EW, I was hoping this thread would get more comment! I was especially hoping I would find Houston ladies who would really be into this!! I'd bet this is an activity that more guys like or would like than will admit to.

I got into this because I had an adventurous RL playmate who badly wanted to do this and talked me into going shopping with her at a local lingerie/sex shop. She was greatly amused by getting a female attendant to help us, telling her she wanted to buy things for me, held things up against me, made me try on the nightgown. Incidentally, there was PLENTY of apparel big enough to fit the largest guy, so a fair bit of this must be going on. The attendant got into it and did her share of stroking and teasing me and telling me how lucky I was to have such an imaginative partner, that all guys should learn to get in touch with their feminine side and they'd make better lovers. On the car back to her place, my partner was practically vibrating with excitement and pulled my hand under her skirt to feel her soaked panties.

What an experience when we got back to her place. I found that the feel of a pair of queen-size crotchless pantyhose, panties and a very silky short nightgown to be very erotic, especially with my partner similarly attired. The taboo aspect of it I found stimulating, and the feel of hands rubbing each other's bodies through sensual fabric, stocking clad legs rubbing against each other, bodies slithering against each other through 2 layers of silk or satin is amazing. Part of this fantasy experience included our keeping all but panties on throughout the experience. DATY/DATO with her in the queening position and her lingerie forming a sensual tent around me, yummmm. Likewise for CFS, her in CG, moving slowly, hands caressing breasts/nipples with almost no friction through the lingerie. Too many more activities to recount. It became a fairly regular part of our play, and we found that going to sleep snuggled together in our sexy attire was also great, occasionally resulting in middle of the night spoon sex. Unfortunately she moved away, and I haven't found a good partner for this since then. I would love to!
Sophisticated is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:21 AM   #6
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's a VERY hot story. Yeah, I'm a little surprised that this topic just went flat, too.

I have known the many heterosexual men in the world just LOVE to have the soft feeling of lingerie or silk around them. Why do you think that using a silk hankie is so much better for a blindfold then just a regular old blindfold???

I thought the guy was very hot and the concepts were interesting.

And playing dress up with a man is REALLY fun. In all ways!

Elisabeth
Old 08-28-2011, 06:54 AM   #7
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Wow!

One hot story ... and I thought I had some good stories (or in my case, unfulfilled fantasies!). This is so consistent with a fantasy I hope to fulfill soon ... I have seen a Dom for the last 3-4 months, and she dresses me in sexy hose, crotchless panties, and add some make-up, but the biggest turn on is the wig! Once that goes on, and I smell "my hair" ... I get so turned on it is ridiculous! I have begged and pleaded with her to dress me up all the way, and then to take me out on the town looking for us a couple of playmates, ladies AND guys, to bring home and have their way with this lil' slut, aka me! Someday.

But I agree ... I am starting to learn there are a lot more guys out there that have such fantasies, its just that many get hung up on it being taboo, and they won't let themselves have an incredibly hot experience ... for me, those experiences are why I am here!!!

And ... just wish I looked as good in my stockings and panties as these hunks!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 02:55 PM   #8
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awesome!

This is why I love the Gay Bars and my hot gay male friends!

Although, I've got some straight male friends too who do this and its quite sexy and Intriquing!

Thank you for posting this!

Super Hott!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 06:22 PM   #9
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Awesome!

This is why I love the Gay Bars and my hot gay male friends!

Although, I've got some straight male friends too who do this and its quite sexy and Intriquing!

Thank you for posting this!

Super Hott!

thanks for clarifying that, as indeed there are straight men who enjoy wearing panties. panties can definitely be sexy on men---gay, straight or other.
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 07:30 PM   #10
Voluptous lily
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 38701
Default Fetish Wear

I love it! and would combine all three the sexy man with the blue panties
and the fishnet stalking and boots while he wears the wings and tied up.
the ideas that come to my mind.:rm_frog :
Voluptous lily is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 08:21 AM   #11
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Too bad there seems to be a shortage of like-minded women in Houston!
Old 08-29-2011, 09:33 AM   #12
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

I just saw a client in Dallas 2 weeks ago that wore women's panties and let me tell you....I was so turned on...I forgot about the time and gave him quit a bit over the time....He told me that his wife buys them for him!!

I wish more guys would surprise me with that!!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 02:39 PM   #13
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

BDS, as I told you over margaritas, you are one sunny natured pervert!! But, hey, if it makes you hot and makes you want to spend more time, then I'm definitely in! Any preference in panties, or other items! Can"t wait to see you again. You are an incredsibly lovely and thoughtful playmate---as well as being a wild thang, who makes my heart sing.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:15 PM   #14
ogre
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I think this would be a fun thing to do. I am just concerned that I am too big at 6'5 300# to find quality panties, though I admittedly have not looked. I would love to go shopping with a playmate.
ogre is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 04:10 PM   #15
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Online shopping is your friend when it comes to discreet panty buying. And nobody needs to know your kink unless you feel like sharing (unless you have an SO at home).

It's unfortunate that xdressing is not very accepted, even in the bdsm community. I think it's more tolerated than truly accepted.
Krunkman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women