Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2013, 09:00 PM   #16
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
So, you have decided not to name anyone?

I didn't think so. It is so much easier to spread vague bullshit about "false flag" operations.

Do yourself a HUGE favor and stop listing to Alex Jones. He is a con-man and carnival barker looking for gullible suckers to buy his books and increase his advertisement revenue.

He will say ANYTHING to get suckers to listen.
There are three things about all the incidents since 911. The first is the Government either orchestrates it, or they know about the planning of an incident and allow it to happen, or they attempt to stop it and fail. They will then fabricate circumstances that appear beyond their control as to not loose the publics confidence. They also utilize the media to stabilize public opinion on how an incident occurred. For your information. Alex Jones really doesn't impress me that much. The same goes for Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and of course the Liberal versions Piers Morgan and one of the biggest A-Holes Anderson Cooper. 9/11 was more than just planes hitting buildings and people dyeing because of a ban of slick terrorists that took us by surprise. Our Government certainly had knowledge. Do you really think the CIA is that oblivious.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:10 PM   #17
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:22 PM   #18
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Old 06-11-2013, 11:20 PM   #19
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Yep tons of videos out there. This is a video of some Sandy Hook Footage. I don't know if any of you have ever been up close to an actual crime scene but this Sandy Hook Footage certainly isn't a good example. Some of you can't handle this charade and want to take it out on me and other posters, well I don't know what to tell ya.

http://youtu.be/_9XAr2BhMm4
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:29 AM   #20
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodahero View Post
OK ExNYer I will only watch Bill Maher or better yet John Stewart
They are known comedians. At least you know - and they admit - their stuff is bullshit.

But the assholes you are posting are pretending to be real and you are taking them seriously.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:46 AM   #21
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
There are three things about all the incidents since 911. Really? How do you know there are 3? Maybe there are 4? Or only 2? The first is the Government either orchestrates it, or they know about the planning of an incident and allow it to happen, or they attempt to stop it and fail.
You state this as if you have knowledge of something. What? Something you read on an internet website? Name your sources.

Are you really saying that there are NO situations where the government did not know anything before it happened? Are you saying the government is all knowing?

Have you ever met anyone that works in government? They are not super intellects. They are frequently clowns or too lazy to make it in the private sector.

I don't buy your nonsense that the government either planned it, or allowed it to happen, or failed to stop it.

Any one of those three ridiculous options would land a government official in jail. Government workers don't want to go to prison. They want to be heroes and get promoted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
They will then fabricate circumstances that appear beyond their control as to not loose the publics confidence.
You can't fabricate a circumstance. Only a story.

They also utilize the media to stabilize public opinion on how an incident occurred.
Really? How well is the government using the media to stabilize opinion about the NSA leaks about data collection? Not well at all. The government is neither omniscient nor omnipotent. It is made up of mediocre civil servants let by politicians whose only real talents lie in self-promotion.

For your information. Alex Jones really doesn't impress me that much. The same goes for Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and of course the Liberal versions Piers Morgan and one of the biggest A-Holes Anderson Cooper. 9/11 was more than just planes hitting buildings and people dyeing because of a ban of slick terrorists that took us by surprise. Our Government certainly had knowledge. Prove it. Where is your evidence? Name names. And quote RELIABLE sources. Not anonymous Internet videos from unknown sources. Do you really think the CIA is that oblivious. Yes. don't you? They missed the fall of communism. And they were studying the communists for nearly 40 years.
As I said above, The government is neither omniscient nor omnipotent. It is made up of mediocre civil servants let by politicians whose only real talents lie in self-promotion.

The greatest threat to you is NOT government malice. It is government incompetence.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:56 AM   #22
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are a COMPLETE idiot. A zero, not a hero.

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting those videos. Sandy Hook killings were real. Your videos are hoaxes.

The truly desperate zealot will deny reality and lie even to himself in order to preserve his beliefs - even when they are demonstrably false.

You are no different than the Nazi fanatics who denied everything bad about their Fuehrer right up to the bitter end.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:29 AM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Are these two ass holes for real? Or they just jerking exnyer around?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:58 AM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Probably both!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:38 AM   #25
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I think they have to be for real.

How else would they even FIND videos like that - unless they regularly go looking for stuff like that? And who looks for stuff like that except the "true believer"?
Old 06-12-2013, 09:48 AM   #26
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
You are a COMPLETE idiot. A zero, not a hero.

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting those videos. Sandy Hook killings were real. Your videos are hoaxes.

The truly desperate zealot will deny reality and lie even to himself in order to preserve his beliefs - even when they are demonstrably false.

You are no different than the Nazi fanatics who denied everything bad about their Fuehrer right up to the bitter end.
You are no Johnny Cash!
Old 06-12-2013, 10:56 AM   #27
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are no Johnny Cash!
Nor do I want to be. He's dead.

AMPReviews.net